shape
carat
color
clarity

10 years on PS!! I knew it was close...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME...... But tell us stories of your time here 10 years ago... How much fun we had, and deep discussions. I think my fave thing is the preggo thread I started back in the day in Family Home and Health . It's got millions of views. Wish we could have TM's that and gone on Oprah. YOU get a diamond.... You get a diamond... LOL...

Just a walk down memory lane... For anyone that wants to add to it. :wavey: :appl: :dance: :naughty:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alj and Mara used to kick my butt everyday, OUCH!... ;(

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF, I always think about lunch or dinner with you.... Or breakfast... You would say what are you ladies making me... OMG soooo funny...

Or you would sneak out of a thread, screaming dinner time and not answer a darn question...

Has much changed?? :naughty:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eleven years ago I joined to get educated about spinels. In my first post I said I wanted a stone "that sings to me" and got teased unmercifully by some of the oldtimers. It was my rite of passage as a PS newbie.

I remember the camaraderie, stimulating discussion, family atmosphere. Gary, John Pollard, Strm, RocDoc -- so many others who added depth to discussions with their expertise. The rollicking jibes and humor. Mara's meticulous research before she purchased anything from diamonds to purses. Dear Lisa -- you always so sweet and encouraging. I think you lost your temper less than a dozen times in 10 years and I got a kick out of it each time because you were nice even when you trying not to be. And all of the oldtimers with fabulous jewelry/watch collections who no longer have a presence here. Miss all of them.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1416531885|3787662 said:
DF, I always think about lunch or dinner with you.... Or breakfast... You would say what are you ladies making me... OMG soooo funny...

Or you would sneak out of a thread, screaming dinner time and not answer a darn question...

No, Nann still alive?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1416534898|3787694 said:
Eleven years ago I joined to get educated about spinels. In my first post I said I wanted a stone "that sings to me" and got teased unmercifully by some of the oldtimers. It was my rite of passage as a PS newbie.

I remember the camaraderie, stimulating discussion, family atmosphere. Gary, John Pollard, Strm, RocDoc -- so many others who added depth to discussions with their expertise. The rollicking jibes and humor. Mara's meticulous research before she purchased anything from diamonds to purses. Dear Lisa -- you always so sweet and encouraging. I think you lost your temper less than a dozen times in 10 years and I got a kick out of it each time because you were nice even when you trying not to be. And all of the oldtimers with fabulous jewelry/watch collections who no longer have a presence here. Miss all of them.

My diamond sings to me. :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1416530932|3787655 said:
THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME......

But it should be!!!!

I am so sorry that I did not notice your tenth anniversary on Pricescope had arrived, Kaleigh! This thread should be about you and how much you have contributed to Pricescope over the many years you have been an active, friendly, cheerful, and helpful member! Kudos to you, my dear friend!

You served pie in threads where there was discord. You gave gifts. You sent cakes. You wrote kind e-mails. You dispatched practical advice based on the way you were raised, by strong women...some black and some white, some of your role models being elderly. And you were always a lady.

We can't duplicate you. So thanks for remaining here, even though you haven't been here as much as some of us would like lately!

Big hugs,
Deb
(((Kaleigh)))

reneesflowerstwo.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1416535333|3787704 said:

No, Nann still alive?

Yes she is!!! I will tell her you were asking for her. She is sooooo busy with her kids. Angello little man is 10 and has a great sense of humor, healthy and strong. The kids are all amazing, very active in sports and her 2nd daughter will be going to the Naval academy just like her big sister. Hoping to see her soon.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1416535460|3787707 said:
Kaleigh|1416530932|3787655 said:
THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME......

But it should be!!!!

I am so sorry that I did not notice your tenth anniversary on Pricescope had arrived, Kaleigh! This thread should be about you and how much you have contributed to Pricescope over the many years you have been an active, friendly, cheerful, and helpful member! Kudos to you, my dear friend!

You served pie in threads where there was discord. You gave gifts. You sent cakes. You wrote kind e-mails. You dispatched practical advice based on the way you were raised, by strong women...some black and some white, some of your role models being elderly. And you were always a lady.

We can't duplicate you. So thanks for remaining here, even though you haven't been here as much as some of us would like lately!

Big hugs,
Deb
(((Kaleigh)))
Oh Deb that's so sweet. Hey I just followed your lead. You were so nice to me when I joined. The cake idea came from you... You were and always so helpful and thoughtful in any thread I read. And I cringe because my grammar must make you cringe.. LOL!!! :tongue:

Thank you for the sweet words. Hope all is well with your family. How is the dog??

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on 10 years!!! Wish you were around more often!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
wow its only been 10 years? I feel like I have known you a lot longer than that! in a good way hehehehe.
Happy 10th PS anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You rock!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Congratulations K! Your thread made me check on my PS anniversary, and we're both at 10 :appl:

Deb already said what I wanted to say: "You served pie in threads where there was discord. You gave gifts. You sent cakes. You wrote kind e-mails. You dispatched practical advice based on the way you were raised, by strong women...some black and some white, some of your role models being elderly. And you were always a lady."

I agree with every word! You're one of the nicest PSer's I know! and one of the few whose real name I know. Hope the next 10 years on PS finds you with lots more new bling!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed the date, too!
wowzer, 10 years on P*!
:wavey: :appl:
for you:

img_6101.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary, Kaleigh! You've made my 9 years here really great. :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1416597606|3788104 said:
Dancing Fire|1416535333|3787704 said:

No, Nann still alive?

Yes she is!!! I will tell her you were asking for her. She is sooooo busy with her kids. Angello little man is 10 and has a great sense of humor, healthy and strong. The kids are all amazing, very active in sports and her 2nd daughter will be going to the Naval academy just like her big sister. Hoping to see her soon.
Good to know that her family is doing well.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata|1416534898|3787694 said:

I think reading on PS, you get a knack of responding without hurting someones feelings... It's all in the delivery...

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
happy 10th anniversary :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy !9th Kaleigh! You have always made pricescope a little nicer! You deserve a big party.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy PS anniversary, Kaleigh :wavey: :appl: Glad Angelo is doing well.

MJO

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrats. I have not been here for awhile and just realized it has been 10 years since I joined also.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Kaleigh:

I remember well those early years.

Now I only pop in now and then and read a lot lot more than I post.

I wish you a great another 10 years.

Perry

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on 10 years, I have only been here a few years but you bring a wonderful sense of friendliness and tolerance to this community. Thank-you!!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Happy PSversary, K! It's been a wild ride, and definitely some great friends have been made here. You're one of them!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on being with PS for 10 years - that's quite a milestone no matter WHAT The relationship is! friend, family, marriage!!!

Please keep on posting - I love your positive posts and how you are always 'shoot from the hip' in your responses!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results