color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Niel|1416342477|3785924 said:
SMC|1416334327|3785839 said:
Niel|1416325875|3785776 said:
We are down to two. I think it's hard for me because I am having a hard time letting one go. This is our last child and every time I say "OK its this name!" I think "but wait what about this name!"
I feel the same way. We have one boy name picked out and I'm afraid that we we'll never get to use it. I really only want two kids (mayyyyybe 3), but I also have a feeling that we're going to have all girls.
I was certain we would have 2 girls. Dead certain. Shows what I know lol.

What is your boy name?? I promise I won't steal it ;-)
I can't reveal it. We've never talked about it to anyone! I think that our second child, regardless of gender, is going to be using that name - and if it's a girl, she'll just have to go through life correcting people. The name is uncommon enough to not be obviously masculine though (at least, that is what I keep telling myself).

So, funny text conversations with my female friend (she is single, has never had children):
Her (unprompted): <Mutual friend> told me that even with an epidural, labor hurt A LOT
Me: um, thanks?
Her: <Mutual friend> told me that there was a woman in the birthing room who refused an epidural and she was screaming in a very scary way
Me: i'm taking natural childbirth classes, so no epidural

(later - upon seeing my 4D ultrasound picture which I just had done last week)
Her: eek!
Me: you're supposed to say "awww"
Her: 4D is really scary
Her: I'm still really scared of that picture

amc80

Ideal_Rock
SMC|1416349329|3785971 said:
We are down to two. I think it's hard for me because I am having a hard time letting one go. This is our last child and every time I say "OK its this name!" I think "but wait what about this name!"
I feel the same way. We have one boy name picked out and I'm afraid that we we'll never get to use it. I really only want two kids (mayyyyybe 3), but I also have a feeling that we're going to have all girls.

I can't reveal it. We've never talked about it to anyone! I think that our second child, regardless of gender, is going to be using that name - and if it's a girl, she'll just have to go through life correcting people. The name is uncommon enough to not be obviously masculine though (at least, that is what I keep telling myself).

So, funny text conversations with my female friend (she is single, has never had children):
Her (unprompted): <Mutual friend> told me that even with an epidural, labor hurt A LOT
Her: <Mutual friend> told me that there was a woman in the birthing room who refused an epidural and she was screaming in a very scary way

Don't you just love those comments? Common courtesy isn't too common these days...It's like those who comment on name choice. Um, I'm sharing information, not asking for your opinion!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SMC|1416349329|3785971 said:

Hahaha. Don't worry you don't have to tell. I was just going to ask if it was a gender neutral name. So that answers my question....

I screamed like a maniac and had an epidural, but then again I don't think they last 20 hours....

Some people just don't know how to talk to pregnant women. Well, seems like most people don't.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Neil - Down to two! That's great news! Nearly there. :)

SMC - I'm sure that your name will work equally well for a boy or a girl. Some names just do. :) My niece in the UK named her daughter Dylan. At first we were a bit... :errrr: but now I can't think of any name that would suit her even nearly as well!

amc80 - I've been getting a lot of that lately - I think people hear that one is pregnant and they just lose their normal filter. I'm usually quite good at tuning it out, but I've been a bit, uhm, short-tempered lately :halo: . On Monday my grandmother told me my son is going to look like so white (I'm mixed 1/4 black African, 3/4 white and DH is white) and I just lost it with her :angryfire: . I don't often show my anger to my grandmother, but I'm getting a bit annoyed at hearing that, because it seems everyone is saying it to me. It's really getting on my nerves.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trekkie|1416379647|3786265 said:
Neil - Down to two! That's great news! Nearly there. :)

SMC - I'm sure that your name will work equally well for a boy or a girl. Some names just do. :) My niece in the UK named her daughter Dylan. At first we were a bit... :errrr: but now I can't think of any name that would suit her even nearly as well!

amc80 - I've been getting a lot of that lately - I think people hear that one is pregnant and they just lose their normal filter. I'm usually quite good at tuning it out, but I've been a bit, uhm, short-tempered lately :halo: . On Monday my grandmother told me my son is going to look like so white (I'm mixed 1/4 black African, 3/4 white and DH is white) and I just lost it with her :angryfire: . I don't often show my anger to my grandmother, but I'm getting a bit annoyed at hearing that, because it seems everyone is saying it to me. It's really getting on my nerves.

Ugh I'm sorry! I am sure that's an annoying conversation to have, especially sense there's literally no way for them to know that, not anything you can do about it one way or another.

as for names, I know this isn't a very great way of doing it, but I've been looking at pinterest of little toddler boy photos and being like, "does this kid look like this name or that name. Might my kid look like this? " surprisingly both names fit well, and I really didn't think my husband's choice would fit a young boy, but its growing on me.

And you guys are right about baby names, I think people get confused when you tell them the name. Sense its not attached to a living child yet they think its up for debate, and of course you want their opinion!

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock
SMC - I love names that can be used for either - especially if it is a tad unusual for a particular sex to have it.

Trekkie - I can't believe you hear that from your grandmother. Seriously. UGH. Next time she says it, tell her it may come out looking purple. You never know ;-)

Niel - down to two names!? That is pretty great. That pinterest technique is pretty great. I also like to test my names on Instagram (if you are on it) because people tend to tag their kids like #tobynathaniel or #sophiarose - it is also a neat way to see if there are a zillion of your name combo out in the world. It isn't a real predictor of popularity, but it gives you an idea.

AFM - I am 16.5 weeks now. Plugging along. Dealing with crippling headaches and migraines almost every day which is awful. Seriously - why is Tylenol SO BAD at is job?!

Our anatomy scan is in 3 weeks so I'm crossing my fingers everything is okay. I know the basics are there (two arms, two legs, one head, etc) but it will be nice to know that everything looks 'normal'.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MuffDog - Sorry to hear about your migraines. I've had two really bad ones in the first tri. I have to stay in a dark room with no noise and just try to sleep. I can't eat or drink anything. It's really awful. Would you consider acupuncture? I once had acupuncture with a minor-ish headache, and there was no mistaking that it helped. Also, have you tried these? http://www.amazon.com/WellPatch-Cooling-Headache-Pads-Migraine/dp/B001FORLJ8 I find they do help make the pain more bearable. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
MuffDog, so sorry you're dealing with migraines. I've been dissatisfied with Tylenol for headaches (not migraines, thankfully) too. I'm normally an Advil gal.

Seems like time is really flying by now that I'm taking childbirth classes and am confronted with the piles of stuff in my baby room. Hard to believe that there are only 10 weeks left! My goal this week is to decide on a doula and am meeting with five people. It's hard - I've met with two already, and like them both equally.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SMC|1416436598|3786737 said:
MuffDog, so sorry you're dealing with migraines. I've been dissatisfied with Tylenol for headaches (not migraines, thankfully) too. I'm normally an Advil gal.

Seems like time is really flying by now that I'm taking childbirth classes and am confronted with the piles of stuff in my baby room. Hard to believe that there are only 10 weeks left! My goal this week is to decide on a doula and am meeting with five people. It's hard - I've met with two already, and like them both equally.

Oh my golly, I feel the same way. I was jut talking about it with some coworkers today, I said "i am having a baby soon? Im having a baby soon!"

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Niel - It really annoyed me because my grandmother is very dark brown, so even though DH is a blue eyed blond, our baby really could end up looking like just about any race or ethnicity! My dad (who is a white Englishman with zero filter) has also made comments but he shuts up when I give him "the look". Unfortunately my grandmother doesn't! Hopefully she won't bring it up again! DH was saying something this morning about all the family names we aren't using this time around (family names are a very big deal in his culture and kids frequently have 3 or 4 names) and made some comment about us needing to have more kids so that we could use those names and I was like, errrr, no.

MuffDog - I basically said something (in our language) about the child looking like his great-grandmother (her), but she wasn't very happy about that! Tough shit, haha! I'd love a brown baby! So sorry to hear about your migraines. :( That must suck donkey balls, especially as your options are limited in terms of medication. What does your doctor say about them? Nothing else you can do? :( Our anatomy scan is on the 15th of December and it seems sooooo far away. :(

Loves Vintage - Thanks for bumping the Preggos in waiting thread! I need to add myself to that list! :)

SMC Piles of stuff in a baby room sounds great! Sounds like way more progress than we can report! :lol: I still need to find a contractor to finish what will be our nursery!

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock
Loves Vintage - I've never seen those cooling pads! I'm going to see if I can get them in Canada - seems like a great idea!

SMC - Yes, I'm an advil girl through and through. I love how when you take them, you KNOW you are going to start feeling better within 20 or so minutes. Tylenol...well...its a crapshoot. And usually one that misses ;-)

Trekkie -I'm not sure if I'm following...but you and your DH are clearly not the first mixed couple in the family right? Why is your GM giving you a hard time then! haha Sorry. GM can be so...rude and insensitive. Even if they feel totally righteous when the do it! My best friend is a mixed race couple (first in the family, I think) and her mom kept saying "I hope you end up with one of those cute mixed babies - not the ugly ones". Um...thanks? People are so weird!!

Hope everyone is doing well...I'm looking into essential oils for my headaches and will keep you posted!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I had my glucose test. No results yet but I'm sure I'm anemic. Which is annoying as I eat green leafy veg like Brussels sprouts and broccoli at most meals.

The drink wasn't near as bad as everyone makes it out to be. But it was bad as I had my apt so early in the morning that I hadn't eaten sense dinner yesterday.

We are having an epic storm the last few days. Not Buffalo bad, but about 2feet so far this week.

I had to drive all over town, estimate how long it would take for me to drive to drop M off then to the office, estimate what time I should drink the drink so I wasn't delaying them and also wasn't missing my window. A lot to worry about so early on an empty stomach haha.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Niel|1416506495|3787322 said:
So I had my glucose test. No results yet but I'm sure I'm anemic. Which is annoying as I eat green leafy veg like Brussels sprouts and broccoli at most meals.

The drink wasn't near as bad as everyone makes it out to be. But it was bad as I had my apt so early in the morning that I hadn't eaten sense dinner yesterday.

We are having an epic storm the last few days. Not Buffalo bad, but about 2feet so far this week.

I had to drive all over town, estimate how long it would take for me to drive to drop M off then to the office, estimate what time I should drink the drink so I wasn't delaying them and also wasn't missing my window. A lot to worry about so early on an empty stomach haha.
Ugh, so sorry, I think that anemia, like GD, is often a crapshoot. You can eat healthy and take your prenatals and still have anemia. What's the treatment? Iron pills?

I didn't think the drink was that bad either. Especially cold.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I'm on iron pills. The thing that is annoying about anemia is it takes a long time to correct. I've been on iron pills twice a day for the past month or so and who knows if it's done anything.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
MuffDog - we live in South Africa and my gran grew up brainwashed by apartheid crap, so I understand where it comes from. Still annoys the crap out of me, but I've just decided to let it go. Have the essential oils helped for your headaches? I hope so!

Niel - CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN!!!! I bet you're over the moon! :D

SMC - I am DREADING the GD test... :(sad

Have you ladies considered SpaTone for anaemia? It's available on Amazon for $25: http://www.amazon.com/Spatone-100-Natural-Supplement-Sachets/dp/B0019M7OCA I have been using it for just over six months and my iron levels have improved dramatically! You drink it in juice (preferably orange juice - the Vitamin C helps your body absorb the iron) and it is completely tasteless. It has brought my iron up from so low it was practically undetectable to almost normal. I absolutely swear by the stuff! Oh, and to avoid pregnancy related anaemia I now eat chicken livers 2-3 times a week. Nom nom! :lickout:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Trekkie|1416563068|3787822 said:
MuffDog - we live in South Africa and my gran grew up brainwashed by apartheid crap, so I understand where it comes from. Still annoys the crap out of me, but I've just decided to let it go. Have the essential oils helped for your headaches? I hope so!

Have you ladies considered SpaTone for anaemia? It's available on Amazon for $25: http://www.amazon.com/Spatone-100-Natural-Supplement-Sachets/dp/B0019M7OCA I have been using it for just over six months and my iron levels have improved dramatically! You drink it in juice (preferably orange juice - the Vitamin C helps your body absorb the iron) and it is completely tasteless. It has brought my iron up from so low it was practically undetectable to almost normal. I absolutely swear by the stuff! Oh, and to avoid pregnancy related anaemia I now eat chicken livers 2-3 times a week. Nom nom! :lickout:

My experience with the GD test was not bad at all. I chilled the bottle they gave me, drank it, and had my blood drawn an hour later. The drink tasted fine to me (like flat Sprite). I didn't have GD, but even if you did, it's a completely manageable condition. So definitely don't worry about it!

Here's a recent conversation with my female coworker (I think she is single, no kids):
Her: Hey, I've been meaning to ask you - have you gained weight? Or...?
Me: WTF, I'm pregnant
Her: Wow, congratulations! When are you due?

At this point, I'm 30 weeks pregnant, and it's very visible. She obviously knew I was pregnant, she should just have led with "When you're due date?"

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SMC|1416591765|3788040 said:
Trekkie|1416563068|3787822 said:

My experience with the GD test was not bad at all. I chilled the bottle they gave me, drank it, and had my blood drawn an hour later. The drink tasted fine to me (like flat Sprite). I didn't have GD, but even if you did, it's a completely manageable condition. So definitely don't worry about it!

Here's a recent conversation with my female coworker (I think she is single, no kids):

At this point, I'm 30 weeks pregnant, and it's very visible. She obviously knew I was pregnant, she should just have led with "When you're due date?"

Ugh. If it was me I'd have just told her I was fat. Haha.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

I'm a big believer of never mentioning someone's pregnancy unless 1) they are like 36 weeks pregnant, or 2) they've told me about it. But that doesn't mean I'd lead the conversation with the topic of weight. WTF, people are amazing.

Something really weird happened to me yesterday. I was sitting at my desk and my entire belly tightened and it HURT really bad. It felt like a real contraction and lasted about two minutes. From that point on, my belly was really tight the rest of the day- it was as if I was flexing my abs and couldn't relax them. I'm thinking it was Braxton Hicks, but I never had them with B so I'm not sure. I did have preterm contractions with him (starting at 29 weeks) so I am likely a bit hypersensitive. But there was no more pain or anything, just the tightness. As long as the painful ones stay away I won't call my doctor. I swear, pregnancy is 40 weeks of "WTF was that?".

Niel- Congrats on the PS $1k thing!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
amc80|1416592817|3788053 said:

I'm a big believer of never mentioning someone's pregnancy unless 1) they are like 36 weeks pregnant, or 2) they've told me about it. But that doesn't mean I'd lead the conversation with the topic of weight. WTF, people are amazing.

Something really weird happened to me yesterday. I was sitting at my desk and my entire belly tightened and it HURT really bad. It felt like a real contraction and lasted about two minutes. From that point on, my belly was really tight the rest of the day- it was as if I was flexing my abs and couldn't relax them. I'm thinking it was Braxton Hicks, but I never had them with B so I'm not sure. I did have preterm contractions with him (starting at 29 weeks) so I am likely a bit hypersensitive. But there was no more pain or anything, just the tightness. As long as the painful ones stay away I won't call my doctor. I swear, pregnancy is 40 weeks of "WTF was that?".

Niel- Congrats on the PS $1k thing!!
That's a little alarming, but if it's not painful, it doesn't seem like something you should be worried about. You can always call your doctor just to be safe though, that's what she's there for.

My kid seems to be stuck on my right side just under my ribs. She's still breech and I'm finding it harder to breathe. The next 10w are going to be tough!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
SMC|1416593057|3788056 said:
That's a little alarming, but if it's not painful, it doesn't seem like something you should be worried about. You can always call your doctor just to be safe though, that's what she's there for.

My kid seems to be stuck on my right side just under my ribs. She's still breech and I'm finding it harder to breathe. The next 10w are going to be tough!

As long as it's not painful I'll chalk it up to BH. I'm feeling much better today and everything is back to normal. If it happens regularly I will put in a call. I find it hard to balance between using my doctor as needed and being "that patient" who always calls in, you know? But I know, I should obviously error on the side of caution.

B was never under my ribs and this one isn't, either. Thank goodness, I hear that's really uncomfortable!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1416594296|3788065 said:
SMC|1416593057|3788056 said:

As long as it's not painful I'll chalk it up to BH. I'm feeling much better today and everything is back to normal. If it happens regularly I will put in a call. I find it hard to balance between using my doctor as needed and being "that patient" who always calls in, you know? But I know, I should obviously error on the side of caution.

B was never under my ribs and this one isn't, either. Thank goodness, I hear that's really uncomfortable!

M was always under my ribs. This one isn't. Makes me uneasy as the lids don't feel as forceful so I worry, you know.

I would call your doctor, they may say ota nothing, but I'd still call.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't get any call from my doctors, and typically no news is good news, they tell me. Im shocked. I feel like people feel when they are addicted to cigarettes. I need ice like, all the time.

So im shocked its not coming back anemic.

I wonder why my pica is so bad :think: :think: :think: I usually don't do the grocery shopping but my daughter and I went a few days ago and I had to get laundry detergent and the whole isle smelled delicious

its been two days, in theory they could still call me tomorrow, but they rarely take that long.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Niel|1416789100|3789242 said:
I didn't get any call from my doctors, and typically no news is good news, they tell me. Im shocked. I feel like people feel when they are addicted to cigarettes. I need ice like, all the time.

I wonder why my pica is so bad :think: :think: :think: I usually don't do the grocery shopping but my daughter and I went a few days ago and I had to get laundry detergent and the whole isle smelled delicious

its been two days, in theory they could still call me tomorrow, but they rarely take that long.
Sorry to hear about your pica. It'll go away in 10 or so weeks, right? ;-)

AFM, 30w2d and the end date cannot come soon enough. People keep telling me that the baby's easier to take care of when she's inside versus outside, but they don't understand how much I hate being pregnant. Adding to the stress is the fact that we've done nothing to set up the baby room - we just have a room with piles of stuff and boxes in it. Our Thanksgiving goal is to get everything in there organized.

I interviewed 4 doulas last week and I can't seem to make a final decision, which is slightly stressing me out. I keep going back and forth about who I'm most comfortable with.

How is everyone else doing?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SMC|1416863931|3789754 said:
Niel|1416789100|3789242 said:

Sorry to hear about your pica. It'll go away in 10 or so weeks, right? ;-)

AFM, 30w2d and the end date cannot come soon enough. People keep telling me that the baby's easier to take care of when she's inside versus outside, but they don't understand how much I hate being pregnant. Adding to the stress is the fact that we've done nothing to set up the baby room - we just have a room with piles of stuff and boxes in it. Our Thanksgiving goal is to get everything in there organized.

I interviewed 4 doulas last week and I can't seem to make a final decision, which is slightly stressing me out. I keep going back and forth about who I'm most comfortable with.

How is everyone else doing?

Yeah, i am trying to remember how it was last time, as it was so bad last time too. I'm pretty sure it went away right after, or shortly after, M was born

I am actually doing fine. I feel a bit like a whale that's been wrapped in a rubber band, everything about me feels right and big and awkward, but honestly I felt worse a few months ago than I do now.

I'm sorry you hate being pregnant. At least you're in the home stretch. The last two weeks or so are fing terrible though....so :blackeye:

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just spent about an hour catching up on this thread. I haven't posted in ages.. I'm almost always on my phone, so I never think to check PS anymore. I loved the cute Halloween costumes.

Congrats PPM! I can only hope my delivery goes as smoothly.

I am 25 weeks today. My major complaints are that I'm still getting morning sickness about twice a week, my boobs seem to be getting bigger every day (I was previously a 34D and am currently a 34G) and it's getting to be expensive to try to keep up. Too bad they don't make cheap bras in larger sizes! Other than that, I have sciatica which isn't a constant pain, but some days it hurts pretty darn bad.

We finally settled on her name, Scarlett Joy. I ordered her baby bedding from this custom bedding place in Dallas. It should be ready in 6 more weeks or so. I can hardly wait for it to come! It's red and pink cabbage roses with cream and green gingham and red ruffles. We painted her room green and have put together the crib so far. I still feel like we have so much to do and buy, but I'm waiting until after our showers in early January before I start panicking.

I promise to be better about posting on here! I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday evening.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
We just bought our crib and changing table too! We ordered it online so it won't be here for another week or so. We still need to buy a glider and maybe a few other things.

We did 5 loads of laundry over the weekend and now have drawers filled with clean 0-3mos clothing (all hand-me-downs from our 3 nieces). We still have at least 3 more loads to do so that we have the 6-12mos stuff ready, but we'll tackle that this next weekend.

After interviewing 5 labor and delivery doulas, we finally settled on one. She has the least experience out of the doulas we've interviewed (only 40 births vs one who had attended 500 births), but she was the one we clicked with the best as she seemed like she was still genuinely excited about the whole birth process. We're planning on a natural birth (hopefully my breech baby will flip soon!), but I'm still open to an epidural if I need it.

Everything else has been progressing as normal. I feel very large, but I'm lucky to have no major complications or pain (besides a sore lower back but it's really not that bad). 9 more weeks! It's getting more real by the day.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! Delurking...I've been feeling like a spy, reading everyone's updates for the past couple of months. For the most part, sounds like everyone is doing well (even Niel with her pica).

I'm one day shy of 14 weeks, still early days. Just saw baby last week on the ultrasound, kicking, stretching and swallowing! It was the best and weirdest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe all that activity is going on inside me. I should mention this is our first. I'm also an older mom (35++).

I have a question for those who've had morning sickness....when did yours get better? I've had ms since about 7 weeks, started diclectin around 10 weeks (i wasn't getting any sleep because i felt so sick). While the diclectin helps a lot and it's improved my quality of life overall, it's not perfect and I still have bad days where I'm sick despite the meds. The ms is lurking....when did yours go away?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
maccers said:
Hello! Delurking...I've been feeling like a spy, reading everyone's updates for the past couple of months. For the most part, sounds like everyone is doing well (even Niel with her pica). I'm one day shy of 14 weeks, still early days. Just saw baby last week on the ultrasound, kicking, stretching and swallowing! It was the best and weirdest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe all that activity is going on inside me. I should mention this is our first. I'm also an older mom (35++). I have a question for those who've had morning sickness....when did yours get better? I've had ms since about 7 weeks, started diclectin around 10 weeks (i wasn't getting any sleep because i felt so sick). While the diclectin helps a lot and it's improved my quality of life overall, it's not perfect and I still have bad days where I'm sick despite the meds. The ms is lurking....when did yours go away?

Welcome! Sorry about the ms. With B it lasted until 16 weeks; this round it was more like 22 weeks before it was totally gone. It's no fun at all.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really can't remember. I feel like it was right around the beginning of my second tri....

I'm sorry you still have it :(

My doctor thinks I may need to do stress tests, but we will see what the high risk doctor says. I only have two more appointments with her! Yay.

I guess I've been measuring 2 weeks ahead sense they started measuring, so that is what it is. I don't think it'll change my due date at all, though my doctor said she would have ordered a measurement scan if I wasn't already getting a million of them

SMC

Ideal_Rock
maccers|1417467479|3793423 said:
Hello! Delurking...I've been feeling like a spy, reading everyone's updates for the past couple of months. For the most part, sounds like everyone is doing well (even Niel with her pica).

I'm one day shy of 14 weeks, still early days. Just saw baby last week on the ultrasound, kicking, stretching and swallowing! It was the best and weirdest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe all that activity is going on inside me. I should mention this is our first. I'm also an older mom (35++).

I have a question for those who've had morning sickness....when did yours get better? I've had ms since about 7 weeks, started diclectin around 10 weeks (i wasn't getting any sleep because i felt so sick). While the diclectin helps a lot and it's improved my quality of life overall, it's not perfect and I still have bad days where I'm sick despite the meds. The ms is lurking....when did yours go away?
Hi! Mine went away around 16w. I took the DIY equivalent of Diclegis (aka Unisom + B6 combo) up until then. I still have moments where I feel queasy but definitely not enough to throw up (and I'm 31w now).

Since you're 35+, were you able to get the cell-free blood DNA test to determine if baby has any of the common trisomies and/or gender?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results