shape
carat
color
clarity

Black(?) Friday/ cyber Monday

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
What's on the shopping list...
I totally forgot that this occurs.. I come from a land down under (a catchy 80's tune- I digress). These things don't happen in AUS...
I am sooooo living vicariously through PSers....

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Black Friday/ cyber Monday

Nothing, as I am having a custom semi-mount made for my EC reset, therefore, no spare pennies for anything else.

DK :))

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Do- yum!!! Can't wait to see!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Depends on what sales there are. We just bought our first home ( :dance: ) and we're looking to buy a couple of items: new LCD tv, an accent chair or two, and perhaps a new dining set.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Oh- yes!!! Furnishing a new home!!! So much fun!!!
Good luck with the settlement today!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Greg: Thanks! :) I'm looking forward to January!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
me, too.

i will put a post after thanksgiving... or thereabouts...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
There's a coffee table I want, but I'm not hopeful it will be on sale.

Other than that... a couple nice wool sweaters if the ones I want are on sale.

That's about it.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't think of much that I want. I've pretty much finished shopping for my family, so I don't know if I'll be shopping on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. We're planning a trip to meet my first niece over the summer (she'll be 3 months old then), so I have a feeling my family will now focus the majority of Christmas gifts on baby things for my sister and BiL.

It bugs me that stores are now requiring their employees to open on Thanksgiving to beat the rush. Well, this is in one specific area (NY, I think), at least.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
gregchang35|1416521595|3787549 said:
What's on the shopping list...
I totally forgot that this occurs.. I come from a land down under (a catchy 80's tune- I digress). These things don't happen in AUS...
I am sooooo living vicariously through PSers....

Absolutely nothing of substance to offer, but saw the above and just have to say, where beer does flow and men chunder!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Trekkie- wher be you from and where are you now?
me a sandgroper.....

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have lots on my list, I have most of my holiday shopping handled but I tend to stockup on stuff on these sales for myself and DH and then any last bits and bobs for gifts. Like, hoodies and stuff that are super cheap, or if we want anything that ends up on sale. lol

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I couldn't wait, and ended up getting a samsung galaxy 4 tab for my dd (139 at Amazon). Most likely with all the black Friday deals coming up I'm sure some place will have it for less, but it is a combination birthday/xmas gift, and her birthday is just a few days after black Friday, so I didn't want her to have to wait to receive her gift.

I guess I can see how much I should be kicking myself (price-wise) in a week!

I also wouldn't mind getting myself a super portable laptop just for writing. But it is a want not a need and there are plenty of other things we are spending money on right now (including roof), so it may not happen this season.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm looking at furniture sales. Whenever DS gets sick, he likes to convalesce on the living room couch. Hence, it has more bodily fluids than it can handle, even after thorough cleanings. It needs to be replaced asap :sick:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results