shape
carat
color
clarity

F.A.O. Acinom

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wish is my command, and I love to help others spend their money! :bigsmile:

This is probably one of two of my all time favourite pearl rings, sort of a "promise ring" for Hisano, aka Mrs. Pearl Paradise, from Jeremy, a metallic soufflé pearl in a sugar-dipped setting that reminds me of your gorgeous blue Zircon ring:

hisanopearlring.jpg

An Abalone pearl (not mabe) in a diamond halo by Daniel Moesker, and I am going to have a Sea of Cortez mabe set this way (it was intended as a drop for my interchangeable pendant project, however, it turns out to be way too small due to my chunky neck and build, DOH!):

danielmoeskerabalonepearlring.jpg

I like this Whiteflash setting:

11_12.jpg white-pearl-diamond-ring.jpg

Simple yet substantial diamond halos:

3952977109_7557a92f51.jpg
pearl-engagement-rings-971.jpg

Don't know if there is a name for this type of settings, however, I like it:

south-sea-pearl-and-pave-diamond-ring.jpg
8_carat_white_gold_diamond_encrusted_ring_set_with_a_beautiful_fresh_water_burmese_pearl_-___poa.jpg

Flowers:

002_mappin__webb_18k_white_gold_16mm_natural_south_sea_pearl_and_780cts_diamond_flower_ring.jpg

images_19.jpg

1289647123.jpg

1289646127.jpg

In fact, I love the flower setting so much I bought one for myself (much cheaper than the ones posted above), a great eBay find:

sspring01.jpg

My other great eBay find (I bought this one first):

tahitianring01.jpg

Hope you like the ones I suggested.

DK :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: :lol: DK!!! Are you kidding me...
You are such an enabler really. I love love love pearls and all these settings are stunning! I feel honored by this dedicated thread.
I will not be able to pull off the large flower settings but all the other settings are realistic hihi :twisted:
Thanks for enabling me with this gorgeous eye candy. I love the WF settings by the way. I did not even know they were working with pearls.
:wavey:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear you like them. :bigsmile:

I did not know WF does settings for pearls until quite recently. I read somewhere they no longer set customer-supplied gemstones, not sure how true that is.

If it is true, and I were to get that ring, then I would source the pearl first from PP, and send the measurements to WF for a semi-mount to be made, for it to be sent to PP for setting the pearl.

I hope you would get a pearl ring eventually, and shall look forward to seeing the pics when you do.

DK :))

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
dk168 - Wow! I love them! So much eye candy!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
dk -- can you keep us updated on setting your mabe as a ring? I have 4 unset gorgeous SoC mabes and have yet to find the right settings for them. I'd like to use one for a ring, also.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
dk ! Fabulous photos!!! I scrolled over and over .... sigh !!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1416173320|3784792 said:
dk -- can you keep us updated on setting your mabe as a ring? I have 4 unset gorgeous SoC mabes and have yet to find the right settings for them. I'd like to use one for a ring, also.

Will do, however, it is not high on the list of jewellery projects as I already have a few things lined up for 2015.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
No hurry, I've been holding these mabes for two summers now...

YC

Brilliant_Rock
DK, great styles! Those are the type of designs I adore...... Thanks for the photos and the inspiration.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1416098735|3784396 said:
Glad to hear you like them. :bigsmile:

I did not know WF does settings for pearls until quite recently. I read somewhere they no longer set customer-supplied gemstones, not sure how true that is.

If it is true, and I were to get that ring, then I would source the pearl first from PP, and send the measurements to WF for a semi-mount to be made, for it to be sent to PP for setting the pearl.

I hope you would get a pearl ring eventually, and shall look forward to seeing the pics when you do.

I first had to collect some courage and self determination before I could come back. Whahahaa :lol:
You must be a master enabler. I truly like the designs you picked :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results