shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Charm Bracelet

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
You may remember that another project I was working with Chenai on for the 20% off sale at PP was a pearl charm bracelet. She sent me pictures of my choices and I've included them here. I need to pick one Tahitian, one GSS and one WSS - what are your picks? The great thing about this bracelet is that I have other pearl charms (gray Tahitians, GSS, even ripples) that I've been wearing off of hoop earrings that I can add to this bracelet! What fun!

nov_14_2014_13_0.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
For the South Seas, it looks like you have a choice of pink or blue overtones in the white, and red or green overtones in the golden. I love them all, so it depends on what you like.

For the Tahitian, I prefer the one with the most interesting peacock color. I like the second one from the top.

Have fun. I don't think you can go wrong here.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Fly Girl, the white looks like a choice between pink or blue tones ... I like the second.
I like the bottom golden. Any of the Tahitians, they all look good. Maybe the top; appears to have cherry tones? But really, all of the T's look nice.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
I think for warmer tones, it would top T, top WSS, top GSS
for cooler tones, second T, bottom WSS, bottom, GSS

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
The eye pin setting will fit over a chain, so pick the pearls you might wear as a casual pendant.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Fly Girl, ennui and Bailey1856! I'm mostly struggling with the 2 white SS's. To my amatuer eye the top looks ivory and the bottom looks silver (I have never been good at overtones, ever!) so I've asked Chenai to tell me what she thinks. I love the versatility of wearing these as charms and small pendants too! I don't think my bubba Tahitian is a good charm candidate but mixing and matching will be fun!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Fro the top: 2nd white, 1st gold, and 2nd Tahitian. How very exciting!!!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful pearls! Personally I like best the bottom WSS, the top GSS, and the second top Tahitian.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the 2nd WSS (the more silver one), the first GSS (the warmer rose toned one), and the 2nd Tahitian. I think those three have the nicest colours to my eye, and play well together. But the 3rd Tahitian looks nice with those other two as well, especially against the darker GSS. On it's own I think it would not be my first choice, but as a set the colours seem to blend.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I had already decided on the top gold SS and 2nd Tahitian, it's just the white SS that I can't jump on although I really like the 2nd one! Just waiting to hear back from Chenai about the overtones!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Ok just heard from Chenai - the top pearl has cream body with subtle green overtone. The other white pearl is bright white with silver overtone. I'm going for the 2nd one - YEAH!

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
I agree with that choice, Pkinnew, bright white with silver overtones sounds nice. I like your other choices too (1st Gssp and 2nd T). :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First white SSP from top, first golden SSP from top, and second Tahitian from top.

They look better match in size for me.

Looking forward to seeing your finished bracelet.

DK :))

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
2nd WSS
1st GSS
2nd T

are my picks! Beautiful and fun!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My picks would be the cherry overtone on the Tahitian. The pink overtone on the white ss because pink is rare. Last for the golden I would choose the red overtone. They would all be different body colors but the unifying effect for the pearls would be the pink and red overtones. How's that for my 2 cents :naughty:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Hehe I'm late to this but I still wanna play.

2nd WSSP
2nd GSSP - having seen/worn GSSPs with overtones, I like the green ones better
2nd or 3rd Tahitian

So fun and so much space on the charm bracelet for more. :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Icy -- 2nd, 2nd and 3rd would be a beautiful trio, too!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1416255671|3785314 said:
Ok just heard from Chenai - the top pearl has cream body with subtle green overtone. The other white pearl is bright white with silver overtone. I'm going for the 2nd one - YEAH!

Great choice! I can't wait to hear what you think of them when you get these!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results