shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink & Melissa- what a team!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I have always seen and "heard" on this board how amazing it is to deal with Wink and Melissa....but wow- now I know exactly why! Rewind several weeks. I saw a PS'er list a gorgeous pair of OEC earrings with four stones on LT for sale. Knowing I wanted studs only, I decided to buy them and go from there to do a re-set. I wasn't quite sure how to set them and who might want to take on a small project but also be able to offer a quick turnaround. Enter Wink n Melissa. After initially emailing them and explaining exactly what I was looking for, they came back immediately with a quote for each project (removing the dangle pair, polishing to like new and resetting the other pair into new twin prong settings).

One fun and fantastic phone call later to Wink (yes he really does sound like a younger Version of Santa!), I had the earrings shipped the next day. Today, I received two gorgeous pair of earrings in lovely Winfield's wooden boxes. I was blown away. Better than I imagined! I am so excited to wear these beautiful studs daily (and I'm listing the dangle OECs on here shortly).

I cannot say enough kind words about what a wonderful experience it has been to work with Wink and Melissa. Thank you to both of you, it was truly lovely. I would highly recommend them for any project, large or small!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results