shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone else has this P/S security alert???

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone had the following happen to them? I just noticed I wasn't logged on and as I went to log in or sign in, P/S came up with the following message;

SECURITY ALERT!

You previously logged in to this site and checked the Remember me box. At that time, this site stored a "login cookie" on your web browser that it uses to identify you each time you return. However, the login cookie that your browser just provided is incorrect. One possible cause of this error is that your web browser cookies have been stolen and used by someone else to impersonate you at this site.

As a precaution, we logged out all of your current sessions and deactivated all your remembered logins to this site. You can log in again now.

A couple of people have appeared on here over the past month as Arkie123, and other similar names that are not me & someone on Bistro was selling stuff (junk) under Arksomething and Arkie123 and I know a couple of others have had similar issues but I have never been logged out of P/S before because of it..... :errrr:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't had that issue. My problem recently was that I could log in but wasn't authorised to read any forums. Its fixed now after I emailed Ella.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is not uncommon for a cookie to become corrupt just to be on the safe side change your password.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I have not gotten anything like that.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl_K|1415799950|3781922 said:
It is not uncommon for a cookie to become corrupt just to be on the safe side change your password.

Great suggestion, thanks Karl I will!!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I just tried to log in I got this :confused:

_24103.jpg

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Maisie|1415916453|3782881 said:
When I just tried to log in I got this :confused:
That has been happening from time to time lately. Andrey is aware and working on it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results