shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help me identify this ring?!

abmarie3

Rough_Rock
Hello! I really didn't know where to post, so please advise me where I need to go if it is not here, but I got a very special ring from my mother on my 21st birthday and lost it. All I know is that it is made in Italy and I am certain she did not pay very much for it. It just has a lot of sentimental value to me and I would LOVE if someone knew where I could get one just like it! The picture is attached! ANY suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you so much!

img_1647_1_.png

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
It is very pretty. It would help if you could get some shots with the white balance more balanced. Also views of the ring from the side and head on in addition to the top down you've done. It also might be useful to have a shot of the inside back of the stone. All with the white balance set well. What dos it look like to you? Is the stone yellow as it seems from your photo, or maybe white? Is it transparent or translucent, so you ever see a moonstone effect, or a cat's eye effect, or star?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL,
I'm sorry to say that she does not have the ring in her possession any longer, hence she is asking for assistance in order to replicate it.

All I can tell is that it is a cabochon. Perhaps a white/gray moonstone?

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
It just has a lot of sentimental value to me and I would LOVE if someone knew where I could get one just like it!
As Chrono says, it looks like a cabochon but almost impossible to tell even the colour from that shot. Was it silver or gold? Yellow or white?

Fortunately the photo is shows enough detail that a manufacturing jeweller should be able to recreate it without too much hassle. Have you though of having a custom copy made?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results