shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here!! Pastel Tahitians and black spinels!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
So I thought I'd start a new thread with the finished necklaces. They turned out beautifully- I am soooo excited. Hisano was able to make exactly what I wanted. A HUGE thank you to Jeremy who hand selected the pearls for me, and to Hisano for searching the Hong Kong market for my diamond cut spinels and making my necklaces. You really can not tell that they are not black diamonds!! Now That is customer service!!! Pearl Paradise rocks!! :appl:

OK- so here are the details. I ended up with one necklace at 17" and the other at 38". The black spinels are incredibly sparkly and tiny at around 2mm to 2.5mm. There are 25 pastel/vivid tahitians that are AAA to AA+. The gold laser ball clasps are black rhodium plated and can interchange with each other. And here are just a few pictures I quickly snapped before my camera went dead-lol. Forgot to charge the battery :roll: I will try to get some better photos over the weekend. In the second photo I was trying to capture how sparkly the spinels are.

tahitian_spinel5.jpeg

tahitian_spinel4.jpeg

tahitian_spinel1.jpeg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Re: It's here!! Pastel Tahitian and black spinels!!

and a couple more

tahitian_spinel3.jpeg

tahitian_spinel2.jpeg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely STUNNING!!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo lovely pinkjewel!! You must be delighted!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like a party around your neck. Beautiful! In one photo, I think we can see your reflection in every pearl.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very unique and striking piece, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

That is fabu! Natural light/Outside photo's please!! :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
The triple is my favorite look. Stunning pieces. Looking forward to more closeups of the pearls.

Lovely! :)) :appl:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel - I am sooo in love with the pearls and spinels! Classy, sparkly and luminous! Excellent new treasure - I really would love to play with them!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel -- congrats! What a lovely and unique piece. Those pearls are crazy beautiful. Wear you new piece(s) in good health!!!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Extraordinary necklace! Great idea and of course execution. If PP were to stock on those black spinels I'm sure many people would order necklaces in them, they look absolutely gorgeous! And those pastels...!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and unique!

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful and versatile! Seem like endless creativity :love: ! Congrats!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
PinkJewel, these are Fabulous, Unique and Showstoppers ... Congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl:

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
Those are very unique and beautiful :) Congrats and be sure to enjoy them! <3

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! :love:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Tucs|1415406968|3779515 said:
Extraordinary necklace! Great idea and of course execution. If PP were to stock on those black spinels I'm sure many people would order necklaces in them, they look absolutely gorgeous! And those pastels...!
I absolutely agree...this is a wonderful design!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pirard|1415463327|3779757 said:
Tucs|1415406968|3779515 said:
I absolutely agree...this is a wonderful design!

+1!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinkjewel, the necklaces came out great! Great selection of pearls and black spinel.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very pretty ! Very fiddly threading all those little beads ! Having done very similar things I know what a pain it is ... those tiny black Spinel are great! I love tiny beads ... just not the making part ... lol Good idea to have it made in two pieces ...so versatile ! :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Boy your necklace tured out really great. Love it!!! Enjoy your new beauty.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Your necklaces are so gorgeous and versatile. :love: Color me green with envy. :mrgreen:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Pinkjewel.. is that strung on fine wire or thread? Those pearls look marvellous..seriously had to come back and look again..they are like little multi-coloured gems !! I'll have to scroll back and find the beginning of this project..they look like 9-10mm ?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you, Everyone for all your nice comments!!! I have been out of town and just had time to read them all. I don't know if I'll be able to take anymore photos for awhile- hubby has said they must be put away now for Christmas-sigh... Well, Christmas is not too far away and I'll have to try to be patient.

katbran- they are 10-11mm and I believe Hisano said they are on synthetic thread.

canuk-gal, the second photo I posted was taken outside in natural light only. The problem I ran into outside is the spinels sparkle so much that my camera won't focus on the pearls.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1415662128|3780892 said:
thank you, Everyone for all your nice comments!!! I have been out of town and just had time to read them all. I don't know if I'll be able to take anymore photos for awhile- hubby has said they must be put away now for Christmas-sigh... Well, Christmas is not too far away and I'll have to try to be patient.

katbran- they are 10-11mm and I believe Hisano said they are on synthetic thread.

canuk-gal, the second photo I posted was taken outside in natural light only. The problem I ran into outside is the spinels sparkle so much that my camera won't focus on the pearls.

Excellent "problem" to have! Enjoy! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel -- too much blinding sparkle... what a wonderful "problem".

Enjoy and post more pictures when you get a chance!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
It is so stunning, what a great new piece just-in-time for the coming holidays, festive, shinny and bright!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results