shape
carat
color
clarity

PP October Sale

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1413492842|3768136 said:
The white ripples connected are great, and that colored ripple strand is beautiful!
Thank you! I am very pleased with that Honora strand. It wasn't very expensive, and the colors are great.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard|1413494706|3768157 said:
Tucs|1413492715|3768135 said:
Ooooh beautiful, Pirard! Looks gorgeous on you! The fish hooks look great, too. How does it feel? Do the strands move when you wear both of them individually at the same time? I mean, is it more or less comfortable than wearing a rope doubled?
They are very comfortable to wear as a "double strand". The clasps lay flatly against the back of the neck, and there is some limited movement. The pearls themselves have a more grainy feel to them (thanks to those ripples) but they are not pitted. They are really fun in a necklace...they are not to be taken too seriously, although they can be worn for a sophisticated look. I think they are the perfect twist on the traditional white double strand.

Thank you, well that sure is tempting! :) looks really great either way.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard - Your new ripples are beautiful and the clasps look great with the rope! You also have a very nice Honora ripple strand - congratulations!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! That Honora strand was a QVC special...I was really surprised by the necklace. It was not at all expensive (around $450 give or take) for the size and metallic colors. Of course not as nice as the holy grail strands...

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
So I fell in to temptation after seeing Pirard's photos and ended up sending my 18" strand back to PP -- to be matched to an additional 16" strand, to have the option of a rope... I just got them, and I'm very happy with the versatility. Moreover, despite the fact that I thought the 16" strand on its own wouldn't look so good on me, I like that a lot, too.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Tucs|1414612704|3774599 said:
So I fell in to temptation after seeing Pirard's photos and ended up sending my 18" strand back to PP -- to be matched to an additional 16" strand, to have the option of a rope... I just got them, and I'm very happy with the versatility. Moreover, despite the fact that I thought the 16" strand on its own wouldn't look so good on me, I like that a lot, too.
Shows you should never say never! Photos of them both please....

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
OK, here's a couple shots of the two strands of ripples (16" and 18" long respectively).

ripples_short_copy.jpg

ripples_long_copy.jpeg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic! They are lovely...and look really great against the black you are wearing.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Pirard! They are really cool pearls, I'm glad I got the two strands in the end.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those look beautiful on you Tucs

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I think the two together look beautiful!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
The fishhooks are the best clasps!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ckrickett and Frost me!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Tucs - Those look stunning on you in basic black and I think those clasps are amazing! Decorative and functional - love it!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Tucs - Those look stunning on you in basic black and I think those clasps are amazing! Decorative and functional - love it!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks pkinnew! And I agree with the clasps, I'm glad I got the deacon strand so I can see the clasps more.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results