shape
carat
color
clarity

So I Need Pink Freshies

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a freshwater pearl fan, myself. But DD wants a pink pearl bracelet.

I'm hoping to find some very round, possibly metallic, with a sterling clasp. At least 7 mm round, bigger if possible. Great luster. Can be 6 1/2 inch if necessary.

I think under $100 should be good, right? Silver or rhodium clasp is fine.

But they have to be pink, not apricot pink, or lavender pink, or anything else. Just natural pink.

Please provide links to what you think is the one, because I keep looking at the various vendors sites, and I can't quite "read" their pictures, and it confuses me. :sick: None of them seem "pink" to me.

Gee, I don't want much, do I? :lol:

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Here is one from pearl paradise: http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-318-60-70-mm-pink-to-peach-freshwater-pearl-bracelet.aspx

The description says 6.0-7.0 mm Pink to Peach Freshwater Pearl Bracelet( natural color, not dyed)
Even if you get the AAA quality, it will be under budget. I know it says "pink to peach" but you can always ask for primarily pink color in the comments box before checkout. As for size, ask for mainly 7 mm. They have a choice of white gold or yellow gold. In my humble opinion, gold ( white or yellow) would be a better choice than silver, which tarnishes. It would be difficult to clean and shine, whatever you use might potentially harm the delicate pearls.
Good luck!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pencilcase|1414635691|3774795 said:
Here is one from pearl paradise: http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-318-60-70-mm-pink-to-peach-freshwater-pearl-bracelet.aspx

The description says 6.0-7.0 mm Pink to Peach Freshwater Pearl Bracelet( natural color, not dyed)
Even if you get the AAA quality, it will be under budget. I know it says "pink to peach" but you can always ask for primarily pink color in the comments box before checkout. As for size, ask for mainly 7 mm. They have a choice of white gold or yellow gold. In my humble opinion, gold ( white or yellow) would be a better choice than silver, which tarnishes. It would be difficult to clean and shine, whatever you use might potentially harm the delicate pearls.
Good luck!
If email them and ask if they have a strand that's more pink than peach. From my understanding they can do a bit more than what's on their site.

Someone who knows more can peobably comment though.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Overstock has many different pink pearl bracelets in that price range. I don't know if they're dyed or not, but maybe you could ask them.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Niel|1414637766|3774804 said:
pencilcase|1414635691|3774795 said:

Good luck!
If email them and ask if they have a strand that's more pink than peach. From my understanding they can do a bit more than what's on their site.

Someone who knows more can peobably comment though.

I would contact PP and let them know exactly what you are looking for, I am pretty sure they can find it for you, they are super duper to work with.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results