shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Bangle * Jewels by Grace

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grace,as usual did a super fabulous job and I've been bad about getting this posted and thanking her!!! I get so many compliments and it is so comfortable I forget I have it on! It's become a everyday item. I love t
It!

The tctw is .65...

_23697.jpg

_23698.jpg

_23699.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah!!! I love this diamond bangle by Grace. You have such a beautiful set with your Tank, the bangle and your stunning wedding set.
:love: :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! That is GORGEOUS.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is SUPER cute!! I totally love it. What a fabulous idea. Such understated bling, but so unique and still there. LOVE it!! :appl: :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk, on a separate note, if you don't mind hijacking your own thread, how are you still liking your Evelyn? It looks fabulous!! Do you still love wearing it? Is that a matching band by Victor that you have on? I'm going for a visit and I'm wondering if people who got a non-halo are happy with their decision still after wearing it for a while. Thanks, if you don't mind sharing.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It looks stunning.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks so elegant on your lovely wrist Mary! :love: And what a lovely complement to the rest of your sophisticated and gorgeous jewelry. Wear in much health and happiness. :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1414782126|3775574 said:
Mayk, on a separate note, if you don't mind hijacking your own thread, how are you still liking your Evelyn? It looks fabulous!! Do you still love wearing it? Is that a matching band by Victor that you have on? I'm going for a visit and I'm wondering if people who got a non-halo are happy with their decision still after wearing it for a while. Thanks, if you don't mind sharing.

No worries. Happy to help! One I'm super jealous you get to meet him! I would have loved to meet him when making my decision. I loved my halo but really craved a solitaire. I had a very plain solitare when I bought the Diamond from Grace but it was wide and I found I didn't like the wide shank. I studied Victors site quite a bit and Leon's too before deciding. I do love this ring, but I also miss the halo on some days, mostly when I'm dressed up. The Evelyn is much better for me everyday and professionally (just a personal opinion). So not sure I'm much help. I love them both and I don't think you can go wrong. . I wish the band was Victor's matching band but I have two platinum bands and it's hard to justify buying another when I would have to sell both of these at a loss and still need to add funds to purchase Victors. But hey it gives me something to look toward too!

I can't wait to see what you pick. I love his newest solitaire too!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1414785020|3775608 said:
LLJsmom|1414782126|3775574 said:

No worries. Happy to help! One I'm super jealous you get to meet him! I would have loved to meet him when making my decision. I loved my halo but really craved a solitaire. I had a very plain solitare when I bought the Diamond from Grace but it was wide and I found I didn't like the wide shank. I studied Victors site quite a bit and Leon's too before deciding. I do love this ring, but I also miss the halo on some days, mostly when I'm dressed up. The Evelyn is much better for me everyday and professionally (just a personal opinion). So not sure I'm much help. I love them both and I don't think you can go wrong. . I wish the band was Victor's matching band but I have two platinum bands and it's hard to justify buying another when I would have to sell both of these at a loss and still need to add funds to purchase Victors. But hey it gives me something to look toward too!

I can't wait to see what you pick. I love his newest solitaire too!

Thank you MayK. I am STUDYING your thread right now. WAtch out!! I may resurrect it! ;-) I'll ask any additional questions there. Don't want to threadjack you any more. :)

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
I think I have a bangle itch... and yours definitely doesn't make it easier! I NEED one of those! :naughty:

Congrats!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simple yet perfect. I've been eyeing the bangles on Grace's site.. Thank you for posting these photos. It's a beautiful piece!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - and the perfect compliment to your rings! Love it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1414804088|3775752 said:
Beautiful - and the perfect compliment to your rings! Love it!

Yeah MGR!! Totally true! It didn't even bit me until you said it. Maybe that also makes it look so fab. Goes with your ring. Now I understand what it means when a bracelet matches your e-ring. Mayk, I keep looking at the first pic you posted I this thread. Your Evelyn really looks soooo great. Perfect. Understated yet...NOT. I don't know how to explain it. The setting really shows off the stone.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love the bangle :love: I've been following all of the killer bangles posted on FB from Grace. I WANT ONE :Up_to_something:
Maybe Santa will bring me one. Yours looks absolutely perfect with your gorgeous rings and watch :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well that little pretty is just a wee bit stunning!!! :wink2: Its BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it on you!!! and it does look to be very 'easy wearing'!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful, Mary! :love: I think it is a great choice to wear with the watch since it won't hit against it like a loose chain bracelet would!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful combo with the watch!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk that is a gorgeous - love it! You have great taste :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile: thank you so much... Very sweet compliments!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a lovely blingy addition to your collection!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful Mayk, the perfect complement to your gorgeous wedding set, I love the whole look! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these bangles and it looks really beautiful on you!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk! :wavey:
What an awesome piece!! So simple yet so elegant and fabulous. :appl: :appl: :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI MK:

I hope you don't mind that I am taking the opportunity here to ask some questions about your decision to have this style of bangle. What was your impetus?

I ask b/c I am looking for some sparkle next to my watch. I already have a full diamond bangle but it is too delicate to wear next to the stainless watch. Further I have been looking at tennis bracelets of every carat weight, but I am just not feeling the look, KWIM? Perhaps it is because my watch is so large and the bracelets want to slip under the case. And a DBTY, well, just, no.

But your style of bracelet might fit the bill. Cool esthetic, easy to wear and eye candy :love: to boot. Have you worn this bracelet with other pieces of jewellery outside of your watch?

Thanks--Sharon

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
I think this looks beautiful on you and it is something you can wear all the time! Great choice!!! :love: :appl: :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1414858246|3775998 said:
HI MK:

I hope you don't mind that I am taking the opportunity here to ask some questions about your decision to have this style of bangle. What was your impetus?

I ask b/c I am looking for some sparkle next to my watch. I already have a full diamond bangle but it is too delicate to wear next to the stainless watch. Further I have been looking at tennis bracelets of every carat weight, but I am just not feeling the look, KWIM? Perhaps it is because my watch is so large and the bracelets want to slip under the case. And a DBTY, well, just, no.

But your style of bracelet might fit the bill. Cool esthetic, easy to wear and eye candy :love: to boot. Have you worn this bracelet with other pieces of jewellery outside of your watch?

Thanks--Sharon

I had a Diamond bangle. You can see it on Grace's site in the sold section. It wasn't comfortable for me. I have two diamonds by the yard one Diamond and one sapphire I wear on my right hand. I tried this on next to them but like it on my left hand with my watch. I love this piece because Grace made it small enough that it rarely slides down into my watch. (I also wear my watch a little high on my wrist). I've really enjoyed it and I've had it a couple months. I wear it every day. I hardly ever wore the bangle.

I think these work so well because they are made to fit your wrist size.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl:

I love mine and have worn it nearly every day since it came! In terms of "pennies per wear" I think it will be the big winner from my jewellery box... And Grace keeps tempting me with more, must stop looking at Facebook......

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet!.. :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous Mayk! A timeless classic!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results