shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry does it again! 3ct Solitaire w/ Double Claws

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU PRICESCOPE AND ID JEWELRY for my dream ring - the 3ct!

Pricescope has educated me so much over the years and really helped me to figure out WHAT it is that I wanted. So much inspiration!
And thanks to PS I found ID Jewelry - seriously, Yekutiel and Luann are AMAZING. I know there are a number of raves about them here and now I know why. They are so responsive and understanding. Poor Luann (truly an angel) had to deal with my OCD craziness, we seriously have 2 email threads going with close to 100 emails in a period of 2 weeks :???:

Ok, so now for the good stuff! hehe. The stone is a 3.01 F si2 w/ Strong Fluorescence. Scary, right? Si2 AND Strong Blue Fluorescence??

I was hesitant of course but Yekutiel assured me that it would be gorgeous and that I would love it. Yes, being an Si2, this one has black carbon spots near the edge. Yekutiel said that double claw prongs would cover it up and you wouldn't be able to see it. As for the strong blue fluorescence - No negative effect, no milkiness or haziness. He was so right! Just like he said, everything is covered, it's beautiful and i do LOVE it! I truly truly appreciate ID Jewelry for helping me find my dream ring! I had a budget and they worked with me to find the perfect stone. Thank you!

3.01 F si2
9.40-9.42x5.57mm
Strong Blue Fluorescence
HCA: 1.3 BIC
Size 4.25 (a tad larger for stacking purposes)

Thanks for looking!!

glamour_shot_1.jpg

glamour_shot_2.jpg

glamour_shot_3.jpg

glam_shot4.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! And your hands are so beautiful too. You could be a hand model. :appl: Enjoy your gorgeous and huge ring in health and happiness!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, a 3 carat solitaire 8-)
It looks so huge and beautiful on your elegant hand. I love it as part of a stack as well. Is the eternity your wedding ring?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
S T U N N I N G!!!! :love: :love: :love:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
missy said:
GORGEOUS! And your hands are so beautiful too. You could be a hand model. :appl: Enjoy your gorgeous and huge ring in health and happiness!

Aww, thank you Missy! :love:

Acinom said:
Wow, a 3 carat solitaire 8-)
It looks so huge and beautiful on your elegant hand. I love it as part of a stack as well. Is the eternity your wedding ring?

Thank you, Acinom! Teehee - It's not an eternity band, but a 9-stone ring, which is my wedding ring.

Rubies-R-Me said:
S T U N N I N G!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you!!! It got delivered this morning so I've been staring at it all day! cant work.... 8-)

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
holy crud, that is incredible. Now I want 3 carats, LOL!

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
:-o :-o :-o :-o That. is. gorgeous!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3cts looks amazing on your hand! Glad IDJ has been able to find you a great stone. Luann and Yekutiel are the best :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge and VERY elegant on your hand! Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl: I actually really love it paired with just the plain skinny platinum band.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
All is can say is WOW, WOW, WOW!
This diamond is gorgeous! IDJ does it again! I love Yekutiel and the family at IDJ. I would have never thought the blue flor would look this white in your diamond. It looks perfect!

Congrats on your dream ring and enjoy!

P.S. Now Yekutiel if you are reading this thread, I need you to find me a round for my yellow gold setting :D

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
HappyNewLife said:
holy crud, that is incredible. Now I want 3 carats, LOL!

Thank you!! And Congratulations on your recent engagement!! I saw your post last month :appl:

VirginiaZee said:
:-o :-o :-o :-o That. is. gorgeous!

Thank you!! :D

baby monster said:
3cts looks amazing on your hand! Glad IDJ has been able to find you a great stone. Luann and Yekutiel are the best :appl:

Yes!! They really are wonderful!! Thank you!

CRYSTAL24K said:
Beautiful!

Thank you! :D

LLJsmom said:
Huge and VERY elegant on your hand! Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl: I actually really love it paired with just the plain skinny platinum band.

Thanks, LLJsmom! And I totally agree with you, I like it just with the skinny band - think it helps the solitaire pop! :lol:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Madison2 said:
All is can say is WOW, WOW, WOW!
This diamond is gorgeous! IDJ does it again! I love Yekutiel and the family at IDJ. I would have never thought the blue flor would look this white in your diamond. It looks perfect!

Congrats on your dream ring and enjoy!

P.S. Now Yekutiel if you are reading this thread, I need you to find me a round for my yellow gold setting :D

Thank you~!! I feel truly blessed to have found IDJ and my dream ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - please post more close up hand shots!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful, super white, diamond. :love: :appl: :love:.
Refreshing to see others choose diamonds in the colorless range.

Enjoy,

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Holy mackerel :cheeky: :love: . That is white and big and gorgeous. I love IDJ too. They are awesome folks. More photos please...we need PS flower shots.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MACKEREL ! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very beautiful hands--your diamond is the perfect complement! :love:

cheers--Sharon

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Whoa!!! That is gorgeous :love: I love a solitaire and a 3ct in a solitaire is a lot to love :appl: Congratulations & enjoy your beautiful ring!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks - Thank you!! I'll try to upload more pictures over the weekend =)

cflutist - I love the icy white look - color definitely was a priority C for me (obviously) lol. Thank you~~

Diamondbug - I just might have to go buy some flowers and attempt the mandatory PS flower shots! ;-) But man, diamonds are so hard to photograph!!

Resonance.Of.Life - :lickout: hehe thank you~!

canuk-gal - thank you so much for your complement :wavey:

woofmama - Thank you, woofmama!! :)

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning - just perfect :love: :love: :love:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible! It's like you are wearing a star on your hand.
Enjoy it and congratulations!

lanakane

Rough_Rock
I love it. Rock that rock in health and happiness!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks stunning. I have to ask, is it a certified diamond or did you let him pick one for you? Only reason I am asking is because I have considered letting him find one for me.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats it looks both amazing and huge on you!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
FABULOUS!!! That is a beautiful diamond and the setting is a classic - LOVING the double prongs! I have them on a few settings and I just feel so much more secure with the double prongs. That is a gorgeous set you are sporting! :love: :love: :love:

and yes, I agree, the IDJ Team are amazing! I've always been SO pleased with everything they have made for me :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Classic! And Huge! :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect combination to bring the cost down..coverable inclusions on the edge AND SBF in an F colored stone! :appl: I would absolutely LOVE the fluorescence! Gorgeous ring!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results