shape
carat
color
clarity

I know its impossible, but try helping plz :)

bazargan

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hei guys,

Look at these pics please:

image_2417.jpg

image_2418.jpg

I know its impossible to tell what stone is this. But could you just guess from the pic? Like from refraction.. :/
Some old lady is offering me this ring. The problem is she is 400 km away and sent me only these pics.
I appreciate any help even though it is only a guess.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's impossible to tell much from those pics at all and based on the pics I would not purchase. The stone looks dead going by the pictures. Can you get a picture and close ups of the stone head on/face forward?

bazargan

Rough_Rock
Trade
I asked that lady and she sent me this pic which is much worse than previous ones lol. Sorry guys, Since I am living in Finland these kind of behaviours are not wierd.( she is not even holding the ring by her fingers!!)

13564545.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh I'm really sorry but I cannot tell anything from that picture. Is it even a diamond? Is there a lab certificate grading the stone? Before purchasing you really need more info.

bazargan

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you anyways Missy. I didnt purchase it as u recommended ;-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're very welcome. If you are interested in purchasing an old cut diamond why don't you post in Rocky Talk and PSers would be happy to help you out. Just tell us what your budget is and what you are looking for and you can get a lovely stone.

Also you can join the 7-8mm search club if that is something that appeals to you. Here is the link for that thread.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/timeless-classics/7-8mm-search-club-t187890.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/timeless-classics/7-8mm-search-club-t187890.html[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results