shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your half/full eternity rings

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
Hello Ladies,

I have nearly finished my engagement ring reset, and my next long term project is an eternity ring.

I can't decide on full/half eternity ring. Also, my engagement is a solitaire, so do i stick with round stones for the eternity ring, or can i change diamond shapes.

I know that you have some fab eternity rings, so i am looking for some photos, all stone shapes for some help deciding. Any comments on the merits of full/half eternity rings would be great.

Thanks!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiamondBaby|1414274921|3772615 said:
Hello Ladies,

I have nearly finished my engagement ring reset, and my next long term project is an eternity ring.

I can't decide on full/half eternity ring. Also, my engagement is a solitaire, so do i stick with round stones for the eternity ring, or can i change diamond shapes.

I know that you have some fab eternity rings, so i am looking for some photos, all stone shapes for some help deciding. Any comments on the merits of full/half eternity rings would be great.

Thanks!!

Hi DiamondBaby :wavey:

Unless you want your stones to be really larger, I would definitely do a full eternity... otherwise, you'll be turning your rings constantly. I have a 1/2 eternity, then switched to a full -- much better!! ;))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pear cut solitaire which is a smidge over 1 carat, which I wear with a 1.75 carat full princess eternity, shared prong.

The eternity ALWAYS looks good no matter which angle you look at it from, and I love the 2 different cuts together. I get many compliments at how lovely, unique & unusual they are. And I agree, stick with a smaller carat weight if you want to stack & wear endlessly, as it will be more comfy :))

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I don't know if this helps, but here are mine. They all look better worn by themselves
The first 3 pics: a graduated marquise band from the 1920's.
The next 2 are from T& Co.

_23684.jpg

_23685.jpg

_23686.jpg

_23687.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victoria band from T & Co.

_23688.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results