color
clarity

#JOTW My gorgeous & dainty ERD Rose Gold Halo + OMB

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!

kikibrown

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! I loved your ring so much I pinned it so I could obsess :twirl:

mskooiman

Rough_Rock
When you say ERD, are you referring to Engagement Rings Direct on Fifth Ave, NYC? I'm talking to them now about having a ring designed. I'm in Charlotte, NC and won't be able to see the ring in person. Any tips? How was your experience?
Thanks!
Michael

meg_

Shiny_Rock
mskooiman|1385417471|3562753 said:
When you say ERD, are you referring to Engagement Rings Direct on Fifth Ave, NYC? I'm talking to them now about having a ring designed. I'm in Charlotte, NC and won't be able to see the ring in person. Any tips? How was your experience?
Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael! Yes, I mean Engagement Rings Direct. (I worked mostly with Chris) We had some bumps in communication, but overall, I am incredibly happy with my ring and the experience I had with ERD. They really bent over backwards for me and I highly recommend them! Best of luck to you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUNNING, I love the RG! :love:

stevielaine

Rough_Rock
Hi, I know this is an older post, and I love your ring, but I also absolutely love your simple twisted band you paired it with! Can you tell me where you found it? Thank you so much!

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
Yes I love your ring! I don't want to be nosy but would you be able to share how much the setting that ERD made you cost? I am thinking about using them for a setting but I wanted to know about how much they are... I have emailed them and they asked me "what's my budget" but I don't want to give that info, I wish they could be more upfront. estimate prices. If you could share how much your setting was that would clue me into at least an estimation of how much their halo settings run, thank you!

jeweluv

Rough_Rock
Hi Meg, I love love love your ring! Everything about it! One day, I shall source for my OEC and hope to set with pretty rose gold too! Thank you for showing us your romantic ring!

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
stevielaine|1394959932|3635090 said:
Hi, I know this is an older post, and I love your ring, but I also absolutely love your simple twisted band you paired it with! Can you tell me where you found it? Thank you so much!

im also very curious about this!

adorezy

Rough_Rock
Very beautiful - romantic, soft, and feminine. Congratulations!

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock
So Stunning! The rose gold really makes your diamond pop.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
This is stunning! Rose gold is perfect for this stone.

Unobuck19

Rough_Rock
Beautiful Ring! I love the rose gold and your diamond = stunning! I have a "N" OEC/Transitional stone that I am looking to set. Now I have found that I am loving rose gold and your ring confirms how beautiful it will be!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results