shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Great combo with the keshis and souffles!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett|1414003155|3771097 said:
They came they came they came!!!

7mm metallic freshwater studs from PP.
They are the PERFECT size for my second hole. My first holes are stretched and I am waiting for them to shrink to wear studs, so it's just lever backs for now, so I will be wearing my white ripple lever backs Saturday in my first hole, and these little beauties up top!

fullsizerender_1_4.jpg

fullsizerender_9.jpg

ckrickett, I think I will get this size you have for my daughter, they look perfect, she has a double pierced. Love how they look on you.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Frost Me|1414423564|3773342 said:
ckrickett|1414003155|3771097 said:
They came they came they came!!!

7mm metallic freshwater studs from PP.
They are the PERFECT size for my second hole. My first holes are stretched and I am waiting for them to shrink to wear studs, so it's just lever backs for now, so I will be wearing my white ripple lever backs Saturday in my first hole, and these little beauties up top!

fullsizerender_1_4.jpg

fullsizerender_9.jpg

ckrickett, I think I will get this size you have for my daughter, they look perfect, she has a double pierced. Love how they look on you.

It was the absolute perfect size for my second hole!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
getting things together for my teeny tiny honeymoon, but I figured it was a perfect day to wear the white ripples from PP.

35" rope doubled

fullsizerender-14.jpg

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
i just love that look - so vintage-y, yet so fashion-forward. awesome!

today, i'm dressed extremely calmly and in a subdued fashion, for no reason. jeans, a grey t-shirt, an olive hoodie. added me some pp pistachio tahitians and some grey-green 9mm tahitian studs. i think it works.

10_28_14_pp_pistachio_strand2.jpg 10_28_14_pp_pistachio_strand1.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
It does work and it is subdued for you! Beautiful.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
JulieBeth you are a glamor puss with your great outfit. Love your pistachio strand :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett - Of course you have to wear pearls on your honeymoon (mini or not so mini lol!)!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
juliebeth - Wow - it sure does work!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Wearing Jimmy Jimmy (Page) boyfriend jeans, GAP pima tee shirt, Michelle chocolate ceramic Tahitian watch, Judith Ripka honey citrine Jubliee earrings, Tahitian Rope (PP drop sale) and Tahitian tin cup (PP another sale earlier this year). Also wearing Rag and Bone booties. My daughter, who is a senior in high school, styled me today!

img_5936.jpg

img_5937.jpg

img_5938.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
sorry for the typo...Paige denim! not Page...but I am a fan of Led Zeppelin.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
My daughter is a senior in high school, too! However, she does not style me...

You look terrific!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard - Can I borrow your DD some day lol?!?!? I need help!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
Pirard, LOVE the layered pearls! also the styling, even if it was a HS student who pulled off your fab look! :)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
"even if"? They're the cutting edge of modern fashion!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1414597768|3774458 said:
My daughter is a senior in high school, too! However, she does not style me...

You look terrific!
Thank you ...we are in the throws of college application season. This is my third time thru, so any stress relievers we have, we take full advantage of! We had a bit of extra time this morning, so she and I started hunting through my closet for a "cute" outfit that I could wear. Last night, she sent off her early decision application (due Nov. 1). Believe me, she is so different than my other two...they waited until the last minute (11:59 pm and 48sec) to send their applications. They all figure it out, though. Good luck to your senior!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone....the styling does come with a price...the stuff she wants to borrow that will never return to my closet!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Pirard -- mine sent in her ED application last night, too! Funny. It's my second, and last, time going through this.

Fingers crossed for our sweet girls!!!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1414603593|3774525 said:
Pirard -- mine sent in her ED application last night, too! Funny. It's my second, and last, time going through this.

Fingers crossed for our sweet girls!!!
Indeed! Hoping that both their dreams come true, regardless of which schools they attend.

renwea

Shiny_Rock
I've decided I wear these a lot. I love a 50 inch rope!

_23659.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, renwea! May I ask about the details of your rope?

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Love how you have it knotted.

renwea

Shiny_Rock
Hi TUCS, I bought my rope from one of PPs sales. It's 5-6mm white freshwater ovals, continuous 50 inch. The luster is incredible and I love how delicate and light they are. I'm a big fan of little pearls. ...and big pearls too ha ha.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
This thread may just be my favorite place on the entire internet! Love both the Tahitian and freshwater ropes.

My earrings today are sterling silver lavender drop pearls from Pearllunar with an accidentally matching necklace, lavender rice pearls from Catherine Cardellini. I rarely wear either for some reason and thought today was the day, with a casual gray sweater. The (new!) ring is a 14.6 mm Tahitian pearl from The Pearl Society, in a setting by Pearl Paradise, with thin diamond bands on either side.

october_29-2.jpg

october_29-1.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely, sea urchin. Accidental pearls are often the best...and they appear to be an ideal match!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Every time I come to this forum, I'm amazed by the beautiful pearls.

You all have such stunning pieces, I'm overwhelmed.

Just gorgeous, ladies! :love: :love: :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
renwea - Love the knot! I need to figure out how to do that!!!

seaurchin - Your lavenders look so cool with the gray sweater! And I'll say it again - love that ring!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Today's jewelry outfit: Honora Ming earrings, PP Tahitian tin cup, Judith Ripka aqua marine 5 stone ring, David Yurman blue topaz cuff.
I am amazed at how the tahitians pick up the blue grey tones even though they are green!

img_5948.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results