shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
Acinom, You have such exquisite taste in jewelry! Every time I have a chance to browse over new rings posted on PS, it never failed me that I would be all in awed with yet another new ring you just commissioned or found in this case with the new sapphire. Just the look of theses rings in the pics alone, they already look amazing and mesmerizing, can't even imagine what it's like to wear them and look at them all day, everyday! Can't wait to see what your new project will be!

You should consider doing consulting for the jewelry newbies like me. All the designs you picked out are very well thought and perfectly matched with the gemstones!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Acinom, I love your rings. The sapphire is my favorite!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sapphire is my fave too.

Daikon

Rough_Rock
That looks stunning!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dunno, you'd have to stop me from prying them all off Acinom's fingers if I walked past in the street and saw those gorgeous baubles! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: (but especially the Paraiba... oh yessssss........ :lickout: :lickout: )

umbrella

Rough_Rock
mochiko42|1414393399|3773214 said:
I dunno, you'd have to stop me from prying them all off Acinom's fingers if I walked past in the street and saw those gorgeous baubles! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: (but especially the Paraiba... oh yessssss........ :lickout: :lickout: )

Mochiko stop teasing me with your posts! When is your AVR ring finished? It's been soooooo long and I'm dying to see it!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
umbrella|1414405455|3773228 said:
mochiko42|1414393399|3773214 said:

Mochiko stop teasing me with your posts! When is your AVR ring finished? It's been soooooo long and I'm dying to see it!

It's done it's done!!!!! It was actually mailed out today. All I have right now are these rather dark photos (apparently it was raining pretty hard on the day the vendor took the photos)......but I should have the package at the end of this week or early next week. Can't wait!!

ring1_63.jpg ring2_66.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's done it's done!!!!! It was actually mailed out today. All I have right now are these rather dark photos (apparently it was raining pretty hard on the day the vendor took the photos)......but I should have the package at the end of this week or early next week. Can't wait!!

ring1_63.jpg ring2_66.jpg [/quote]

Wow Mochiko!!! That's a whole lot of beauty in one ring :love:. It's absolutely stunning. Happy waiting until you get it and please post a lot of pics in an extensive thread :appl:

Thank you for your super kind words regarding my rings :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Violetphoenix: thank you!!! I would not have found these stones and settings without the help of kind PSers or without the inspiration that PS offers. My post PS rings truly have a different feel about them compared to prior rings. I will be more then happy to help if I can. I still feel like a newbie as well :D

Thanks Pregcurious and Lambskin! I love all my PS rings but the sapphire is my favorite as well.

Thank you Daikon :wavey:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My AVR came!! G SI2 0.7 ct, faint fluor. The photos are terrible....taken in harsh office lighting with my camera phone, they don't show how super sparkly and white the AVR isin real life. In a rope band with "lush lotus" setting, 14k rose gold from Sally at Heart of Water. :love: :love: :love:

eggavr2.jpg eggavr.jpg avr6.jpg avr3_0.jpg avr1_5.jpg

(hanging out with the new egg pendant I also commissioned from Sally; an heirloom piece for a 1-year-old.)

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them both Mochiko! Congratulations! They are amazing! :love:

lisalikessparkles

Rough_Rock
About time I posted this - have been married now almost 2 years and redesigned my original engagement ring recently.
My original thin knife edge platinum solitaire had it's prongs removed and it was turned into a wedding band for sentimentality. It's pictured below with the new engagement ring.

image_2443.jpg

The semi mount before it was shipped to me in Australia for setting with my diamond -

image_2444.jpg

Stats:
Setting by David Klass. Cannot recommend him highly enough. Lovely lovely man.
5.1g platinum
Cushion is GIA G colour, VS1 1.10ct 5.85 x 5.81 x 3.87
Pears are .63ct total E colour VS1
There's a slight colour difference in the pears vs centre stone but it doesn't bother me.

To celebrate the birth of my first baby I am designing an eternity band either diamonds or in honour his October birth alternating diamonds and paraiba tourmalines. Can't wait !

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset is gorgeous lisa! :love: I love the proportions of the stones, they fit across your finger perfectly and give great finger coverage - and what a great idea to turn your original setting into a band! Please post pics of your eternity when it's finished - and congrats on the birth of your baby! I've been very impressed by DK's work, he did a beautiful job on this.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring and set lisalikessparkles!!!
Congrats and enjoy wearing your set. :wavey:

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Recently married... and posting a photo of my new Tiffany's wedding band! It's the Channel half round band. It's the thicker one that's somewhere around .90 carats? The ring is my engagement ring, 1.73 carats on a brian gavin's knife edge ring.

screen_shot_2014-11-09_at_0.png

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
V Sattui?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Umbrella - gorgeous!! - do a dedicated thread in addition to here, please!!! your hands look gorgeous - I need your moisturizer!!

glee

Rough_Rock
Alpackie - Really stunning ring there!!

Here's the ring I had made for my future fiance:

http://imgur.com/a/wJF0q

Currently working on the proposal setting this winter :think:

cutratediamonds

Rough_Rock
Trade
Beautiful ring..!!

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
My new 2.02 carat J De Beers engagement ring! A magical surprise proposal in Westminster Abbey. I would have gone for a pave band but as soon as I saw this I was converted. My camera phone pictures don't do justice to the fire and brilliance of this stone.
I have taken pictures with a cheap CZ pave ring I bought to demonstrate the colour difference.

dull_daylight_indoors.jpg

rings_in_direct_afternoon_sun.jpg

rong_on_tree_2.jpg

close_up_on_index_finger.jpg

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
mountainlion|1414093509|3771704 said:
a couple more...

Mountainlion, I LOVE this ring. One of the prettiest yellow diamond rings I've ever seen!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zizzy|1417739194|3795364 said:
My new 2.02 carat J De Beers engagement ring! A magical surprise proposal in Westminster Abbey. I would have gone for a pave band but as soon as I saw this I was converted. My camera phone pictures don't do justice to the fire and brilliance of this stone.

Zizzy - I'm glad your beautiful ring was features as the "jewel of the week" or I might have missed it. It's stunning! I'm glad you fell in love with the unadorned solitaire setting - I've always thought there's something captivating about a classical solitaire, and of course it sets of the diamond so well!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zizzy, your ring is mesmerizing. :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zizzy - wow!!! Do a dedicated Show me the Ring post pleeeeease!

Hi everyone! This is my first post on pricescope. I have recently gotten engaged & am not only thrilled about that, but also my beautiful engagement ring that I thought I'd share with you all!

P.s what a great thread, I love seeing all of your bling!! :dance:

_25034.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results