shape
carat
color
clarity

Status update...Pricescope style...

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I often wish Pricescope had a 'status' field - you know, where you quickly say a few words describing how you are feeling / where you at, so to speak.

This really came up for me a couple of days ago. my husband has been asking me what I want for Christmas / anni /bday (they all fall in early January). Normally I 'play nice', and don't ask for anything outright. (although I do offer to help him shop!!)

This year, I can't stand the anxiety. Two days ago, I plucked up the stomach to say it: 'Actually what I really want is a tennis bracelet.'
His response? 'Tennis bracelet? Maybe next year?' Now, next year we have a bunch of stuff on business wise.
So two days ago, my Pricescope status update would probably have been " ;( Jam always tomorrow."

Today, My new fortified self pressed on: I gave specific details and a rock bottom price.
(which I will supplement, if necessary)
His response:'Oh is that all? Maybe we can arrange that!"

So my updated Pricescope status update is ' :dance: Bling could be on the cards!'

But then I found myself suggesting that maybe we should look at a family pontoon boat for our family Christmas holiday this year.
Hubby LOVES BOATS.
So praps the latest status is :'DOH!'
:D

What's your Pricescope status?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lara, since your dh loves boats let that be his maybe next year gift. This year though my vote is for you to get a tennis bracelet. Your bling gratification has been delayed enough in favor of your dh's wants IMO. It's your turn girlfriend. :appl:

Feel free to ignore my opinion as I don't mean to offend. Just offering my thoughts. I always wish the best for you.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
missy|1414250994|3772491 said:
Lara, since your dh loves boats let that be his maybe next year gift. This year though my vote is for you to get a tennis bracelet. Your bling gratification has been delayed enough in favor of your dh's wants IMO. It's your turn girlfriend. :appl:

Feel free to ignore my opinion as I don't mean to offend. Just offering my thoughts. I always wish the best for you.

You're very very sweet LOL. And I am not the least offended.
Have you forgotten I'm rockin' a sweet AGSO 3.14 RHR for past couple years? My bling gratification has not been *that* delayed lol.
But yes who came up with the 'one shot' Dec-Jan festival of family holidays (christmas anni bday)?
I have only myself to blame I guess :wacko:

Besides... it could be a pontoon boat!!

ETA: And what is your PS status update, Missy?
Only a few words required!! :sun:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL the one thing I am not is a woman of a few words haha. Don't I wish. But the short version is I don't know what I want. As soon as I am sure however I will post here. My dh is very generous and truly wants me to get whatever I want within reason of course. But the problem is these days I just don't know what that is! A few weeks/months ago I was sure that was earring bling but as of late I really want a Pilates Reformer LOL and the only thing stopping me is there is no good place to put that thing!

https://www.pilates.com/BBAPP/V/store/reformers/pilates-studio-reformer.html

Oh and a few months ago I really wanted to adopt a rescue kitten and I told my dh that could be my gift but even though he said if I really wanted to I could thankfully I came to my senses. With the help of fellow PSers though so I must give credit where credit is due. I believe Rainwood was the one who urged me to resist and I cannot thank her enough. 4 kitties is as much as I can handle right now though I am sad to say.

That was the short version Lara. As I said a woman of a few words I am not. :oops:

I will add one more thought. Pontoon and tennis bracelet. 8-)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lara, I thought the exact same thing, a thread along the lines of random bling thoughts, things that occur to us during the day about our bling, planning ideas etc. You guys know I'm going to visit Victor in three weeks. Wanna hear something totally crazy? I'm planning a trip to France and I was wondering if I should explore the option of a reset by Sebastian Barier, a la asscher girl's fabulous setting. Nuts right? Just saying, random thoughts and ideas that strike me as I contemplate bling. ;-)

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
'So much bling... So little time!'

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
All these options are exhausting! :cheeky:

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status update, tried on 4 ctw OEC earrings because they were there and the store let me. Obsessed! Not going to happen :( Very sad face. My own damn fault. I knew the jump from my .8s to anything noticeably larger was not in the cards. Not sure why I tortured myself. But I still have a very sad face about it. Covet much-ly.

Lara, I hope you get the tennis bracelet! Gifts all rolled into one should be larger, not smaller.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaraOnline|1414279200|3772649 said:
'So much bling... So little time!'

Lara, it would be so cool if you did! I bet you would love it. I wear my bracelet every day. I did a spartan race today, and had to take it off before starting. I feel naked without it. Oh dear... ;-)

Good luck!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I reckon I'm in with a chance, LLJ :) I've had 'my' bracelet priced up since ...hmmm....maybe May??
So I have been watching your journey (and your joy) with some interest.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Went to an antiques and collectables market. Not much on as we are in a rural area.
But picked these up. They were sold to me as 18k, when I got home I louped them - 375 italy :sick:

But I still like them. tbh the price was still pretty fair.

pink_tourmaline_earrings_yellow_gold_1_resized.jpg

pink_tourmaline_earrings_yellow_gold_3_resized.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaraOnline|1414316904|3772826 said:
Went to an antiques and collectables market. Not much on as we are in a rural area.
But picked these up. They were sold to me as 18k, when I got home I louped them - 375 italy :sick:

So pretty Lara! Bright and happy colors, and look awesome on you. Congratulations!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1414323087|3772843 said:
LaraOnline|1414316904|3772826 said:

So pretty Lara! Bright and happy colors, and look awesome on you. Congratulations!! :appl:

Really lovely earrings Lara and they look beautiful on your ears! :love:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Just checked my email archive. I scoped out a tennis bracelet in November last year!!
Hubby has sprouted the 'my present my choice' line.
I Hate Everything

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results