carat
color
clarity

What bag are you carrying

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1414078479|3771547 said:
Lil Misfit|1414021267|3771292 said:
Kate Spade Wellesley in hot pink. My Christmas gift to myself last year. The white stitching near the bottom of the handles has come undone on 3 of them, but I still love it.

I don't go crazy over purses (to put it mildly), but this is stunning! You have wonderful taste. I hope you really enjoy this!!!!

Hugs,
Deb :wavey:

Awww...thank you, Deb! I get SO MANY compliments on it! Even though it's more of a spring/summer color I plan to continue carrying it for awhile.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Tanzigrrl|1413988350|3770971 said:
This month I've been carrying my purple one. It's just such a happy fall color!

I LOVE this! Such a beautiful color!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all the bags! Kenny, your response was hilarious!

I've carried a diaper bag and a little Coach wristlet for the past couple years. Now that my toddler is mostly potty-trained I don't have to lug around the diaper bag anymore and I found myself a fall/winter handbag for an absolute steal recently. It's a Pour La Victoire Gunter satchel in black/taupe with really pretty gold hardware. It's a great size for me, fits everything I need plus some typical mommy stuff (but no bottles, just a couple backup diapers and wipes). I feel like a brand new woman and less like a pack mule!

pourlavictoiregunter.jpeg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1414000844|3771075 said:
smitcompton|1413995954|3771035 said:
Hi,

Momhappy, your description sounds wonderful. You can enjoy your treasures at all times.

Annette

Thanks, Annette. For years, I stored my bags & shoes in my closet and thought that it was such a shame. I decided that my lovelies needed a home as pretty as they are :lol: It's really just a tall, mahogany book case (with lighting) and I found the door handles at Anthropologie. I tried to convince my DH that we could remodel our 2nd spare guest bedroom into my "wo-man cave" (dressing/changing area, chaise lounge, vanity, fancy chandelier, etc.), but I guess that he didn't dig the idea as much as I did... :shock: ;-)

Finally, a kindred spirit on this board! I, too, have a beautiful antique-inspired tall cabinet with glass doors where I store all my handbags! I also wanted to connect the master to a spare bedroom and convert it into a massive walk-in. Thankfully, hubby actually agreed! I just need to get my act together and get it done. The only issue, of course, is that I will more stuff to add to my collection given the extra empty space in the new walk-in ;-)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today: Hermes Constance Cartable, color: Bleu Obscur

_23552.jpg

mol42

Shiny_Rock
^^^beautiful Constance, Madam Bijou!

This is what I'm carrying right now-- Hermes Kelly

_23553.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
The last two weeks I have alternated between these two Tignanello bags. These are Google images and my purses are different in color. My shoulder bag is a caramel/butterscotch combo and my satchel is black instead of red. I like Tignanello for their quality while being quite affordable . . . especially if I can find them on sale at Marshall's as these two were. ;))

I'm loving the orange and purple purses shown on this thread!

tig_1.jpg

tig_2.jpg

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
So many beautiful handbags! :appl:
I went shopping today with my bestie and she gifted me an early holiday pressie so this will be my new bag... :love:
It has a short shoulder strap which I'll keep on most of the time but it also turns into a nice little leather clutch for nights out. ...

imclutchwstrap.jpeg

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plain old all Ralph Lauren satchel. It's a happy orange color for Fall ::)

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Fall is perfect for my orange Birkin!

_23556.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only own 1 purse :???: and it is a fairly small black coach purse...I don't like carrying a purse and now that my kids are grown I don't need a big purse..I just need something to carry a small wallet, my cell and some tissue..thats it....lol

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1414212311|3772368 said:

I used to hate the color orange. Now orange leather is the first color leather to grab my attention. Stunning bag. Whenever I see a Birkin, I think of Madam Bijoux. Now I will also think of you and your orange one!

Deb
:saint:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to add to this thread that I loved seeing Sandra Bullock carrying an enormous orange Birkin (which I recognized) in, "The Proposal". Ten years ago I had no idea that "Coach" referred to a line of pocketbooks! A friend of mine (an attorney) said she had received a Coach purse as a gift from a client and I didn't know what she meant. (My daughter did. She would have been 12 ten years ago.)

Deb/AGBF
:read:

the-proposal_sandra-bullock_yellow-sweater-butterfly-brooch.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1414251682|3772503 said:
I have to add to this thread that I loved seeing Sandra Bullock carrying an enormous orange Birkin (which I recognized) in, "The Proposal". Ten years ago I had no idea that "Coach" referred to a line of pocketbooks! A friend of mine (an attorney) said she had received a Coach purse as a gift from a client and I didn't know what she meant. (My daughter did. She would have been 12 ten years ago.)

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Deb, good eye! Missed that.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alternating between

LV Samur, except in brown. Old edition that they don't make anymore.

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/saumur-mm-monogram-idylle-005260

Red epi petit noe

and a man's computer bag in damier also discontinued. My stuff is all old. This bag is so durable and holds everything. It will last forever and never show signs of wear. No excuses to buy anything new...

_23573.jpg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF|1414250748|3772490 said:

I used to hate the color orange. Now orange leather is the first color leather to grab my attention. Stunning bag. Whenever I see a Birkin, I think of Madam Bijoux. Now I will also think of you and your orange one!

Deb

Thanks Deb! In your follow up post, you mentioned The Proposal, which is the movie that inspired me to buy the Orange color - I saw the movie and couldn't take my eyes off of it. I have a graphite/violet "Horseshoe" Birkin too but this orange is my absolute favorite!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Just picked up this one. It has a goat hair front. Can't decide if it's ugly-pretty or pretty ugly.
I guess that's why I liked it. It has the 'ugly / pretty' edge :cheeky:
But I played it safe in black. 26cm across (10 inches) don't like em too big.

new_black_bag_resized.jpeg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1414294880|3772749 said:
AGBF|1414250748|3772490 said:

Thanks Deb! In your follow up post, you mentioned The Proposal, which is the movie that inspired me to buy the Orange color - I saw the movie and couldn't take my eyes off of it.
I have a graphite/violet "Horseshoe" Birkin too but this orange is my absolute favorite!

Wow! If I had a few extra thousand lying around, I'd go for it, too. Although I don't even know if it's still being made. And although I also have two other orange bags (one a Furla, that was a gift, and one a Bottega Veneta that I bought) that I have never used!!! I just want to own them so that I can use them!!! What is that about!!!??? A purse sickness of some kind. ;))

Deb

IS_EDS

Rough_Rock
Cole Haan Village convertible tote (the image is from google).

_23594.jpg

tmot14

Shiny_Rock
I'm rocking this boring SkipHop diaper bag most days, and my daughter is only 5 months old so no end in sight!

When I remember to swap bags before work, I'm either carrying my leather Cambridge Satchel I bought when living in the UK or my basic Longchamp le pliage tote.

_23601.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
unnamed-2.jpg

forgive my kermit pillow, this is an old photo. But this Prada Satchel has been my baby for over a year! I Love it, and have pretty much been using it instead of my other higher end bags. It's one of my cheaper ones, and not very fancy/flashy but I do love it!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

I just LOVE beautiful Birkins in bold colors!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to say that I really love all the beautiful bags PSers carry and I am getting a whole new appreciation for this subject. In fact I am lusting after some pretty gorgeous bags right now :love: even though I rarely carry one these days.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Still carrying my 2005 Chloe Paddingtons. I got one in black and one in brown. I think they probably count as vintage by now. I plan to get another 50 years out of them, at least... ;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ckrickett|1414431855|3773410 said:
But this Prada Satchel has been my baby for over a year! I Love it, and have pretty much been using it instead of my other higher end bags. It's one of my cheaper ones, and not very fancy/flashy but I do love it!

I want to know how "Prada" and "one of my cheaper ones " can be in the same sentence! No, really! ;))

AGBF

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My everyday purse is a black Kate Spade mini minka. My work bag is a brand called Zwei. VERY light for those of you looking for lighter leather bags. I have the Irma in red. I get lots of compliments.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I had to exchange the last bag I was gifted, as it was too small to hold anything... we went shopping this weekend and I got a new little bag (I think it's about 9x5x2") in a happy orange (geranium) color. I figured it was a good enough reason to bump this thread, since I love looking at/hearing about handbags! :love:

d_amp_bsmbarrelgeranium.jpg

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
This month, I've been carrying my 2013 Prada python purse. Here it is sitting on my shelf at work.

img_6024.jpg

soocool

Ideal_Rock
First, I would like to say that everyone owns some of the most gorgeous handbags I have ever seen!

While I own a few Coach, Kate Spade, and Etienne Aigner handbags, I am drawn to Stone Mt handbags (I believe now they are called Stone & Co) and have for almost 40 years. When I bought my first one at around age 18 at Macy's I thought they cost a lot and I kept that bag for a very very long time. I even found the factory store that manufactured this brand near me a few years later and bought them at half price. I can spot a Stone Mt bag at 20 yds with one eye blindfolded. I still love this brand even though I do not think the quality from 40 years ago is the same, but I am addicted.

sumitahuja

Rough_Rock
Shoulder bag is work always for me.... So I carry it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results