shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Eternal Grace - Handshots

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
The long awaited and anticipated Fedex delivery truck arrived yesterday and I haven't had a chance for a great photo shoot however I have a few quick pics to share.

The ring is beautiful, very delicate but absolutely gorgeous. Brian has gone above and beyond to get this ring just right for me, and I am very grateful as I know I can be very satisfied that it's a beautiful piece. The teensy weensy diamonds under the stone may not be noticeable to passers by, but I love the discreet nature of them. There are other small things about the setting as well that I think stand out as quality in the design that isn't overly evident in the website photos but in person add some beautiful detail.

So, thank you to Brian for persevering with this one, and Denise also who has been very supportive through the process.

Firstly a glamour shot ...

BrianGavin_EternalGrace2b_062111.jpg

etgrace2.JPG

eternalgrace3.JPG

etgrace4.JPG

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
and just a couple more ... and apologies they're all sideways - user error on the camera phone! and it's night time here so all indoors unfortunately.

eternalgracewedder.JPG

eternalgrace5.JPG

eternalgrace7.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They did a great job! That is definitely one of my favorite solitaire settings!!! :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAYYYYYY loveloveloveit, it arrived! And so worth the wait, it is just beautiful. So delicate and elegant, and I love the diamonds underneath, so pretty and fun! :love: :love:

I've been stalking the Fedex site all day today myself, I have a pretty shiny from the US that's in Sydney at the moment and will hopefully come home to mamma tomorrow, aaaahhh! Waiting is torture ain't it?!

I'm thrilled for you, it's a lovely choice! ENJOY!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

lbling

Rough_Rock
That is a stunning ring! Beautiful!

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
STUNNING! Does it sit completely flush against your wedding band? It looks like it does...

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice, an update to a very classic ring?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh that is lovely loveit!!

Delicate and subtle and elegant - a really sweet twist on the classic :love:

I really like the proportions of melee/crossbar size you chose - it's the perfect middle ground between needing the melee to take up X space horizontally from prong to prong, and choosing small enough melee that the crossbar itself keeps to the delicate aesthetic.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi stepcut, yes it does sit flush however I'm really worried about rubbing on the setting - even though my wedder is low it does sit against the prongs.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the setting, it's so elegant!!!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Dandi Andi - what did you get and have you posted yet??

I am still adoring my delicate setting here ...

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
yssie - thanks for you comments and you are so right about the size of the melee etc however I didn't choose it at all - that's simply what it was made with and I would say the size it had to be in order to fit three baby diamonds across. What I really love is that from the top view you can't see even a glimpse of the melee as they don't protrude at all, so the crisp shape of the cushion is perfectly evident. It really is grand :love:

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker there was a JBEG setting (one of their first original settings) that I adore which of course is set with a 3-4ct cushion, and this BGD setting is very reminiscent of it but a bit more modern in styling in my opinion.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Laila619, cokitty and lbling, thank you - I really appreciate your comments. I am very very very happy that my search for the *perfect* setting for my wee cushion has come to an end.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
One more - a top down shot in the sun :D

eternalgrace9.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
loveloveloveit|1309428475|2958878 said:
Dandi Andi - what did you get and have you posted yet??

I am still adoring my delicate setting here ...

I got a full eternity from IDJ with 10 pointers, right now I'm at work itching to get home because I know my bling has been delivered and is sitting on the kitchen table at mum and dad's!!!!! :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
a classic beauty~

cmmy

Rough_Rock
Hi loveit!

Your ring is gorgeous!
I have been looking at the eternal grace for myself but looking at the pictures they have on the BGD website, it looks like their plain wedding band does not sit flush against the e-ring itself, however yours appears to sit pretty flush! Do you remember if you made any custom adjustments to the ring when you bought it? Do you ever wear it with a plain gold band instead of your half eternity?

Any input is appreciated.

Thank you!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Emmy, they don't sit 100% flush due to the donut but it's tiny IRL. I have tried to take a couple of photos to show you. I am waiting for the matching grace eternity band but I won't have it for about 4 weeks, I'll show you pics then too. For me I don't mind the tiny gap but that's personal choice.

_23554.jpg

_23555.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
These are also desperately in need of rhodium plating so they are a buttery shade at the moment! Must do something about that before my new one arrives

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results