carat
color
clarity

What bag are you carrying

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's your handbag of fancy?

Just wanted to start a new thread and see what develops!

LaBellaVita

Rough_Rock
I normally rotate between bags - but lately I carry my Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandoulière 30. I love it because I can wear it cross body (I need my hands with two kids) and it has so much space!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I'm a kate spade addict. Right now I'm carrying a Cheltenham Large Lucia in chocolate brown leather that I got from one of their flash sales a few years ago. (A gmail search says it was 2011! I think I'm due for a new bag.) I alternate that with an eggplant leather Berkshire Road Stevie that I got at the same time.

My weekend bag is a kate spade SATURDAY mini weekender crossbody in two shades of green.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one from the Kate Spade outlet:

__57__1_.jpg

When I went shopping for a new purse I actually tried to stay away from Kate Spade because the last one I carried (for nearly three years!) was Kate Spade... but that pink. :love: :love: :love: :love: I couldn't find bright colors at any other store that had nice purses that weren't covered in logos. It definitely won't be carried as long as my last purse - beautiful teal that I just got tired of after so long - but it's SO BRIGHT.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I have a handbag collection that I rotate, but lately I've been carrying a Chanel metallic flap with pewter hardware. I have a tall shelving unit (with lighting, glass doors, and rhinestone handles) in my bedroom next to my vanity and it holds my designer bags & shoes:)

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
This coach bag - but I got it for $65 (on clearance) at TJ Maxx ;-)

http://www.amazon.com/Coach-Campbell-Leather-Camera-Cross-body/dp/B00HZAK6WU

I have to get small leather bags, as large ones generally are too heavy and hurt my shoulder/back... larger bags are generally LeSportsac or Bagellini or something like that because of how light they are (and how many pockets they have).

PS, love that color pink, distracts! I've been on such a pink kick lately... esp with gemstones! :love:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
distracts, I love that bag!!!

I like a bunch of brands but I lose purses too often to own one anymore. :oops:

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I also use a coach wristlet for quick errands; I think I got it about six+ months ago (again, at TJ on clearance - I think it was $40).

This color - it's got hot pink satin interior which I lurve!

coachivorypinkwristlet.jpg

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
This month I've been carrying my purple one. It's just such a happy fall color!

_23491.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I have a Chanel Petite Shopper in black caviar with gold hardware, that was my stop smoking reward. I wear it on special occasions, which means hardly ever. :sick:

But my everyday bag is the Vuitton Noe, original size. I like that it was originally designed in the 1930's, and has been in continuous production ever since. It is sturdy, because I truly overload it when traveling, and looks a scuffed from wear. I have worn it to the fancy NYC flagship store, and the salespeople treat me with respect. I think they like to see a classic which is being used for it's original intent: heavy-duty wear. I don't pamper it at all.

I bought it on ebay from a respected vendor, for half the retail price. Also, I had it authenticated on the purse forum. Love those super helpful ladies!

If I replace it, it will be with a brand new one, someday when I am feeling rich.

louis-vuitton-no__-monogram.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linea Pelle Dylan Medium Tote on Scotch. I kinda want that new one in INK....

Ive carried it for years, and have a backup that's identical. The leather is unmatched.

lpscotch.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been carrying a Brahmin satchel for the last few months but I am ready to change it up. I have been thinking about my Linea Pelle bag. I haven't worn that in about a year and a half. I still love my Rebecca Minkoff cupid satchel-all four of them!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1413983749|3770924 said:
I have a handbag collection that I rotate, but lately I've been carrying a Chanel metallic flap with pewter hardware. I have a tall shelving unit (with lighting, glass doors, and rhinestone handles) in my bedroom next to my vanity and it holds my designer bags & shoes:)

I think I need a picture of this! :love: :love: :love:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I mainly carry the Coach Legacy. It is a workhorse and mine is old. Last month I cleaned and polished up the two leather handbags I use most. They turned out great. The other bag I use is black and brown, which is in fashion now, although this is an older bag as well. Its a Liz Claiborn drawstring bag that I use because it is lighter and when I go to Vegas I don't want a heavy bag.

I love Ame's bag. I long for pockets on the outside of bags. Thats stunning to me!

Annette

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Momhappy, your description sounds wonderful. You can enjoy your treasures at all times.

Annette

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
smitcompton|1413995815|3771033 said:
Hi,

I mainly carry the Coach Legacy. It is a workhorse and mine is old. Last month I cleaned and polished up the two leather handbags I use most. They turned out great. The other bag I use is black and brown, which is in fashion now, although this is an older bag as well. Its a Liz Claiborn drawstring bag that I use because it is lighter and when I go to Vegas I don't want a heavy bag.

I love Ame's bag. I long for pockets on the outside of bags. Thats stunning to me!

Annette
I love this bag. It's still out in other colors but this camel shade is the bomb. They bring it back every couple seasons. The Ink is the closest to Navy in a while. I was hoping "midnight" would be back officially again but no such luck. I don't love the "icon" hardware. I like the "classic" hardware.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a great deal of trouble changing from one purse to another. I got this one as a gift and although the same friend who gave me this gave me a new purse (an orange "Furla" bag), I haven't taken the "Furla" out of tissue paper yet. So I am carrying this one today. It is a "Courage b" purse, which is not really designer. Neither is "Furla". I own three real designer purses (a Prada, a Bottega Veneta, and a Louis Vuitton), but have not carried any of them yet. I used only Vera Bradley quilted bags for many, many years. I love them. Especially the Elizabeth pattern.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

courageorangeostrichsmalltotebag.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
smitcompton|1413995954|3771035 said:
Hi,

Momhappy, your description sounds wonderful. You can enjoy your treasures at all times.

Annette

Thanks, Annette. For years, I stored my bags & shoes in my closet and thought that it was such a shame. I decided that my lovelies needed a home as pretty as they are :lol: It's really just a tall, mahogany book case (with lighting) and I found the door handles at Anthropologie. I tried to convince my DH that we could remodel our 2nd spare guest bedroom into my "wo-man cave" (dressing/changing area, chaise lounge, vanity, fancy chandelier, etc.), but I guess that he didn't dig the idea as much as I did... :shock: ;-)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Large Gucci tote. It fits my gym clothes, lunch and still has room to fit other things.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right now I'm carrying this Coach for Fall...

dsc_186.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I usually carry totes that can fit laptops etc for work. Today I have my black Ralph Lauren Tote, kinda boring, but a good-looking staple.

_23499.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like to rotate between my 2 Hermes Birkin's (one in Graphite, one in Etoupe) and my Chanel petit black shopper. I also have 2 easy going bags made of very soft leather (one Italian and one Dutch) for more casual days. For evenings I have the Chanel flap bag.

_23502.jpg

_23503.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1414001766|3771082 said:
Right now I'm carrying this Coach for Fall...

I have come to like orange leather, so that appeals greatly to me! Very classy. Like all your jewelry!

Deb ;))

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
I carry a London Osprey satchel, except on work days when I use a Michael Kors tote because I can fit my books in it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a bit of a Mulberry fetish :oops: I love everything about them, the quality, stitching, weight, smell....

Most of my bags & purses are from here. I currently rotate between a Martha Cross Body in chocolate leather, for when I'm with the children, and the Mitzy Tote in terracotta all other times.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
In the fall I rotate between a patent navy coach (Audrey), a large black violet saffiano coach, and a green prada. They all carry about the same amount of stuff, but the 2 coaches are more of a tote style, while the prada vitello is a bit more refined.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I teach in Brooklyn, on a daily basis my "bag" is a $20 Amazon Basics laptop backpack, lol. There may be a Louis Vuitton wallet inside though, lol.

So fancy!

fancybag.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought some nice bags and used them for a little while..and now since I mostly just go to work or the store, I pretty much just carry a cross body baggalini b/c it's small.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I've been carrying my J Crew biennial large satchel for almost 2 years. It's big and great for toting around lots of stuff. I also love the navy color.

jcrewsatchel.jpg

jcrewsatchel2.jpg

jcrewsatchel3.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results