shape
carat
color
clarity

Overwhelmed w/ Joy! Major shout out to PriceScope!!

italy121210

Rough_Rock
A big THANK YOU to this community! After coming very close to purchasing a complete E ring from Jared, it just didn't work out, and i searched online and came across this site several months ago.

I researched, learned, and am still learning.

The E ring has arrived today from GOG!!!! I am thrilled and overwhelmed at how the help here has gotten me closer to that HUGE special moment! A special thanks to Gypsy, for recommending Beverley K settings (and avoiding the price tag/quality of Verragio!), and a big thanks to Niel, with stone selection. The rest of you who have helped in the couple threads i made and just the knowledge you share is so awesome and i am very grateful!

I am so pleased with GOG and particularly Lynda whom i communicated with. I cannot say enough nice things and would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone! They went above and beyond. :clap:

After further research, i discovered this type of ring setting is Edwardian era vintage like which is a nice bonus, as my gf wanted something unique in RG, combined w/ an AVR. It is said this type of jewelery was popular up until 1911 or even around the Titanic days. Her fav. movie is titanic so i found this lil tid bit interesting. Plus, in a handful of days comes the proposal on our cruise!!!! I KNOW this fits the bill quite nicely thanks again for the assist :dance:

Without further adieu, onto some pics, Beverley K and AVR... Please understand they don't do the ring justice, and the ring is alot more dainty than online pics showed, also i lack photo skills. I am so excited and i know my ff will be!:

Always wondered about the packaging when ordering online, safe and secure in here:

bevkbox.jpg

bevkg.jpg

bevkprofile.jpg

bevkset.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow! From what you've told us of your girlfriend she is going to be over the moon!!!

I can't wait to see he hand shots as we all know shell say yes!

You did a wonderful job. Did your homework and got something that fits your girlfriends style. What could be better??

italy121210

Rough_Rock
Thanks Niel, it really has been an enjoyable experience, i will still be lurking the forums and responding from time to time. Very exciting times!!!!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Love love love the setting, especially in rose gold!! And what else is there to say about GOG's AVR that hasn't been said? It is gorgeous!! Come back and share hand shots after the proposal.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! She will be elated, I'm sure! Congratulations and be sure to follow up with hand shots post-proposal! :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I'm so glad you found the perfect ring for you and your fiance-to-be!

italy121210

Rough_Rock
diamondbug/jocojenn/vrbeauty - thanks! It is alot more delicate looking irl. I will post the hand shots in early nov. when we get back from our trip, i'm hoping to get a better daylight shot (or 2) tomorrow though also lol.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, you are so welcome. That ring is lovely. I hope she truly adores it after all your handwork.

tmot14

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! Well chosen :).

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty rings. :)

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful, you did a great job.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! She is going to be amazed :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring. :love: Congratulations and all the best for a lifetime of happiness with your SO. And please come back with hand shots. :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing! I'm sure she'll be more than thrilled! Hand pictures after you give it to her!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, great job - it looks stunning, can't wait to see hand pics!!!

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
That came out great! I love the texture and the rose gold was a nice direction. Looking forward to more photos; I think she'll love it! :wavey:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! GOG really rocks. :clap:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the beautiful ring and the great experience with GOG. Yes, the PSers here are very knowledgable and are very savvy with their diamonds. Hope the trip to Italy goes well and can't wait for the rest of the story when you come back with hand shots. :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
REALLY cool - so fun! I love the Titanic connection - I'm into all things Titanic (not necessarily the movie per se, but the actual event).
WOW!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
You did a fantastic job; that ring is beautiful, the diamond I'm sure sparkles like mad- she is going to be blown away. I really appreciate the PS community- gypsy, niel and the rest- they steer people right, lol. Lynda at GOG is such a great person to work with. Good for you for all your effort and making such fine choices! Enjoy your trip and this special time.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Your post brought a smile to my face! I can feel your excitement. Congratulations! It made me reflect for a moment and think about all the benefits of being a part of the Pricescope community.

italy121210

Rough_Rock
Thank you ALL for the compliments and the warm wishes!!! Officially insured as of an hour ago. Was hoping for some sunlight today for a few shots but nada. I hope you're all having a lovely evening!

gog.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring. She is going to be sooooo happy!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful wedding set. Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results