shape
carat
color
clarity

My 5.54 ct sapphire is here. And she is blue!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AH, that would be such fun tourmaline!!! I would love to play with your 5 carat honker. Are you still thrilled with your new setting and how do you combine it most of the time?

I so love the straight baguettes travelgal. So grateful I kept this setting as is...

Thank you for dropping by and your kind words Jereni.

Arkieb :lol:. It's actually located in a very charming building. The store is very cute with a little stair to a higher level area. And it's dark everywhere 8-)

Thank you for loving my blue stone hotpozzum. I realise it was such a lucky find.

q8girl: Junebug's ring is a true steam ring. It's so Royal and elegant. I love her ring too. :love:

Thank you for visiting my thread apacherose :wavey: . It's really weird to now have 2 rings in SMTB :twisted: . I have been so lucky with finding colored stones till sofar. I gained a bit more knowledge because of PS. The CS forum is very very inspiring :twisted:
I had to laugh at myself when I made the pic: I was wearing a Chanel coat, carrying a Hermes bag and sporting a big OEC and a big sapphire on an old and battered bicycle... which is my main way of transportation since I do not have a car :lol:
When I saw the blue of the stone I knew that this was to become my signature RHR.
You are always so cheerful and nice. Thank you!!!

Hi Circe!!! In some lighting it indeed has a kind of glow. I am really not sure if it has fluorescence. Would be great to explore this.
I can really recommend choosing a sapphire :naughty: . It combines with everything and is very calming.

Thank you for liking the color of my stone evangelineG and ckricket :D . Wearing this ring sure is very distracting :D

_23437.jpg

_23438.jpg

_23439.jpg

_23440.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some real life perspective:

_23441.jpg

_23442.jpg

_23443.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vendor pic vs real life

_23445.jpg

_23446.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last part of my little avalanche of pics...

_23447.jpg

_23448.jpg

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Acinom, it's MARVELOUS! Great taste as always - I think the setting fits just wonderfully, no changes needed, but should you decide to ever send it to Victor, he can do no wrong so I'd be excited about that too. Congrats on this addition!! :appl: :appl: :love: :dance: :clap:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, Your ring turned out beautiful and looks so pretty on your hand.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Acinom|1413833405|3769913 said:
AH, that would be such fun tourmaline!!! I would love to play with your 5 carat honker. Are you still thrilled with your new setting and how do you combine it most of the time?

Yes, I am still thrilled with the second setting. :) I usually wear it by itself, but sometimes I pair it with a rose gold band that it fitted to it (part hollowed out near the basket). I am trying to have a ruby eternity ring made, though the jeweler and I have had different thoughts on color. So it has become a long process.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1413835228|3769932 said:
Last part of my little avalanche of pics...

Goodness, that blue is just fabulous! That richness! That deep velvety yumminess! The ring looks great on you, too :) :) Thank you for sharing photos of the latest addition to your beautiful collection -- so happy that I can enjoy them vicariously through you :naughty: :naughty: :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Wow acimon....you have the best collection ever. Each ring is more amazing than the other. The sapphire is a beautiful color....you definitely have an eye for colored stones.

Amazing! Wear it in good health.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh this is a gorgeous shade of blue! Not sure how I missed this!!!! Congrats A! It's lovely and you're collection is just one beautiful piece after another! I hope to see in person one day!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent stone! I think the setting is perfect as is. :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
oh man- the real life photos slay me. thanks for the thrill, lol. Acinom, you certainly know how to pick them!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A big hug for the new posters! :wavey:

This puppy will not be sent to the West Coast Puppy :lol: . I really love this setting!!!! So glad I did not make a hurried decision about the setting.

Thank you Calliecake!!!!

Hopefully you find your dream Ruby band soon tourmaline. Have you tried consulting other jewellers as well?

That's a huge compliment from a CS queen. Thanks mochiko.

badabling I owe my CS rings to the CS forum :naughty:. I find buying Coloured stones more difficult and stressful compared to diamonds. But soooo much fun!!

Aww, thanks for chiming in SB :wavey:. It means so much to me that more experienced PSers like you can appreciate my ring. Hope to show it to you in person.

Thank you madam bijoux. I am really grateful that the stone was set in this setting. I would not have picked this setting myself but I ended up loving it.

Hi apacherose :wavey: . Thank you for your kind words. I am again experiencing a fun homecoming party on PS :D

_23461.jpg

_23462.jpg

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
My gosh that is stunning and sooooooo blue :love: :love: :love:

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this stone Acinom!!! The blue is seriously amazing!!! :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous stone!! What an amazing colour!! Love your setting also!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some pics I made today:

_23478.jpg

_23479.jpg

_23480.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you gemmy!! I absolutely love all shades of blue. Now that I have been wearing this ring for a few days, I realise thaf the color is even more surprising than I thought. Especially since it is is now out of the little dark jewelry store :lol:

Hi CJ :wavey: . I cannot wait to see how your project is progressing!! You will be so thrilled with your ring and matching bands. Thanks for your kind words.

Cachette: for me this is definitely the forever setting. I love the match. I am super happy to have this ring finally on my finger. It has been a long wait :) . Thank you for dropping by :wavey:

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to follow this ring to this forum and say again how much I love it. What a fabulous find! Such an amazing, glowy, sapphire.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my everloving goodness!!!! Look at them all together! oh all the blues. and then that ruby-juicy punch. and then your incredible diamond joins in. And, nice bag. Thank you sooooo much for the photos. The sapphire is just amazing. I love the profile of the setting- it is really great, too. Did you say a date on it? It has deco elements but also midcentury ones for me- really beautiful- the stone just makes it. waaaooow.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, I keep coming back to look at your ring again. That is the most beautiful sapphire I have ever seen, hands down. It glows from within. I absolutely love it. I don't know if it is possible to ever find another even close to its beauty but it will surely become my standard. Just gorgeous. I love your photo with all your beauties. I saved it to my desktop. It is a 'happy place' photo that I will never tire of looking at. What a wonderful collection you have!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Instead of going to the trainststion on the bicycle, my blue sapphire commuted by tram today:

_23513.jpg

_23514.jpg

_23515.jpg

_23516.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for following my ring to this thread ilovegemstones :wavey: . Means a lot to me, especially since you frequent the CS forum. I realised today what a lucky find this has been. Every time I look at the stone it seems to reveal more of it's beauty secrets.

apacherose :D . You are always so cheerful!! Thank you for your kind words and liking my 'rhapsody in blue' pics. The stones comes from an older piece, but the setting is recent. Made by a Dutch designer and inspired by the art deco period. The setting is 30 - 35 years old, so that would be shoulderpad area: the roaring eighties :lol: :lol: . You trigger me: I will ask the store if they know more about how the stone and setting came together.

I feel soooo flattered that you saved one of my photo's on your desktop luv2sparkle. Without PS I would not have build this collection. Each ring is very dear to me for different reasons. I have been extremely lucky to have found this one. Because it looked so dark in the store and because of the pricetage I tried not to like it... But I did!!! I saw several other stones but this one was just IT for some reason.

Thank you all 8-)

My ring on it's way home. Back in the tram:

_23517.jpg

_23518.jpg

_23519.jpg

lanakane

Rough_Rock
Acinom, that blue makes me swoon with delight! And your "seven days of stacking" thread? To die for!!! I can't figure out how insert the smiley with the heart eyes so just imagine one here. I'm a big fan of your collection and the sweet way you always compliment others.

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Love it!!! You do have the most amazing collection of gorgeous ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Your collection is amazing - I just love love love it!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1413969572|3770843 said:
Last group pics :twisted:

OH MY GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN ABOVE. This picture is the stuff dreams are made of! Waaaaaay better than the Tiffany Blue Book (and I look forward to that all year). Absolutely spectacular in every possible way. What a collection!!!

_23549.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Thank you Rosebloom, Michelez, bbziggy and Lanakane for your kind remarks.

Lanakane: swooning with delight is completely applicable when I look at your gorgeous VC ring. What a piece!! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when you opened the box for the first time!!

Thank you for liking my collection bbziggy!

Michelez, I am still hoping for a full thread for your new frenchie ring. What's your experience after wearing it for a while?

And Rosebloom: you are completely cracking me up with your comparison between my collection and the Tiffany blue book :lol:. You are too funny and too kind :wavey:

_23557.jpg

_23559.jpg

_23560.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results