shape
carat
color
clarity

20th anniversary RHR by BGD

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming back to add that I find your ring especially attractive because of the combination of modern (highly polished, sturdy yet elegant feel) and very classic ( 3-stone, polished filigree in the basket. Your husband has an excellent taste :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How unbelievably stunning, I adore 3 stone bezels!! Absolutely gorgeous, and huge congrats on 20 years! :appl: :appl: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful motown! And so special that your DH designed it. Happy Anniversary :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really touched that so many of you took the time this weekend to post such really kind comments about my ring, my DH & my anniversary. It's been so fun wearing it out & about. I'll try posting an IRL type of picture. I'm seriously so pleased that my PS cohorts like the ring, the finger coverage (haha) , the mix of modern & classic.It's not like I can go around in public and yell "lookie here" at people - but that's why we all love PS! Also - I know surprises are not the cup of tea for most - but it's been a joy for me (yes - I did offer parameters). So - I have nothing clever to say, but a big thank-you to wavey: to: Canuk-gal, Gypsy, diamondseeker, Dancing fire, LLJSmom & Acinom.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

_23434.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What wonderful proportions - and more importantly, congratulations on your anniversary!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, pushing a shopping cart becomes her :love:
Great real life pic.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe - I'm so glad you like the proportions. It's such a matter of personal taste and discussed/debated in many threads. I did not choose the proportions myself b/c my DH designed the ring, but I did put in my suggestions that it not look too ER-like b/c it's a RHR - to my eye this incorporates that.

Acinom - Yes - tee hee. "She's" been pushing a shopping cart, a vacuum , tossing in laundry, feeding the dog etc! I wanted this as a everyday piece vs special occasion, and so far that's how I've been wearing it (within reason).

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

fullsizerender__1_.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

fullsizerender__2_.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

fullsizerender__3_.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

fullsizerender__4_.jpg

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Amazing sapphires :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for your compliment Fancyintense; I'm trying to get the hang of photographing the sapphires!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I love the sapphires on your blue jeans. You are right, this is an incredibly versatile piece. Shopping cart to the ball... haha. And you are nuts to put down your hands- your handshots are elegant, fab and gorgeous. Thanks for the pics!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing ring. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful, what are the stats? Congrats!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! Love the color combo ! Happy Anniversary and enjoy wearing your lovely new addition!! :love: :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-you Appacherose for your kind comments about my ring, its versatility and my hands - very sweet!

Derbygal thanks so mcuh!

Skippy - the diamond is 2.05 ctw Each sapphire is about a carat. It's plat and size 4.5 Thanks!

bbziggy - I'm so glad you like the color combo - me too!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

fullsizerender__6_.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

fullsizerender__5_.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sapphires have such a mysterious blue!!!
I am glad your ring is now in the eye candy corner, so we can admire it even more.
And ah... those new pics :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-you, Acinom! I've been wearing it non-stop - it takes a beating and it :dance: keeps on ticking!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_6096.jpg

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and with such enviable finger coverage!!! Congrats!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-you Endless-summer!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 20th! Your ring is gorgeous! The proportions, the finger coverage, everything. Beautiful. :love: Wear in health and happiness and congratulations on 20 years. :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWWWWW - Thanks Missy!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

fullsizerender__11_.jpg

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I only just saw this. Congrats on 20 years :appl: I love the proportion of your ring! The profile view is so pretty :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results