shape
carat
color
clarity

trouble with PS thread?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone else having trouble with opening the Ebola thread on a cell phone?

I can open any others with no problem, but every time I try to read the Ebola thread it messes with my phone. It will open but flips up and down the page while growing/shrinking text. I can't get out of it either. It takes re-booting my phone to get out of the mess. Can't even get the browser to close.

Works fine on my Surface, laptop, and desktop. Just on my phone and only that one thread.

Cell phone is a Windows 7 phone without the big update that broke stuff.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been troublesome checking out PS with my iPhone since the update. Pictures will not load up properly, pages are slow to load or hangs up and more.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There will be something very ironic about the Ebola thread, specifically, having a bug ....

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There was once I emailed a transcript of my chat with a customer service to my email as the CS gave me measurements of some pearls. After that, I can't open that email account on my phone. I didn't link it to that chat transcript initially when my email couldn't open on my phone. But a friend borrowed my phone to open her email and we use the same email provider. So I started deleting email after email on laptop and tried opening on phone. Only when the transcript was deleted was I able to open that email account on my phone again. I know it's not related to your post. But it sounds like our phones don't like certain email or thread :doh:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I can't open any links that people post. It causes my phone to close out of PS completely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results