shape
carat
color
clarity

The grandmother thread

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
So she came home and handed me a shoe box with pink ballet flats in it.

its-a-girl.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you too!!! Are you going to find out the name? We won't because they don't want anyone to tell them they don't like it ahead of time.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you April, yes they decided on Jada, they're just not sure on how they want to spell it yet.

siv

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Cluless on your new granddaughter. Love the name Jada.

April- DS and DIL wouldn't tell the names they were thinking of either for the same reason as yours.

Looks like both of you get to start shopping for cute girlie things.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you siv. Yes let the shopping begin! She already warned me mom please for the love of God don't go fru-fru crazy, she knows me well lol

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ours is still the elephant in the room. Since we lost the first pregnancy and they have no answer yet what is wrong with her heart, we cannot talk about the baby. Saturday we went over for a family party. There she is, all pregnant belly, and no one dare mention it. No shopping, no happy talking about pregnancy. Tuesday we find out more.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
April, just popped in to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers xo

siv

Rough_Rock
April-Prayers continue.

siv

Rough_Rock
Clueless-So funny about being warned about the girlie clothes. My kids still have to remind me every once in a while that I don't have to get the grandchildren everything I see I think they "need".

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been busy! Update from us: they went to fetal cardiologist who did an echocardiogram for an hour and found nothing wrong!!!! He said they could come back again if they wanted but to just continue with the OB with the expectation everything is fine. She must have outgrown the problem. In the meantime, she is jumping around like a little bean and mommy is MUCH happier!

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so Happy and relieved to hear(read) this. Thank you for the update grandma you just made my week! xo

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
April, just popping in to say I'm really happy to see this latest update - fantastic news, what a relief for everyone! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks both of you! Maybe we can get on with celebrating now!

Lil sweet pea started "moving" for Father's Day. She is now very active so mommy is much relieved! How about the other babies???

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
AprilBaby congrats! Great news now on with the show!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A birthday present from me to the mommy to be:

_19694.jpg

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
oh that's so pretty, she must be tickled pink (yes pun intended lol) You're one sweet m-I-l April she's a lucky girl to have you.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another dr appt, another day of good news. Everything is perfect! Any updates???

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I've been MIA.

Glad to hear new mom's-to-be are doing good. Hope all grandma's are doing good too.

April, what a thoughtful MIL you are. Such a pretty ring.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Very happy to hear it's all good April. Little peanut is starting to move quite a bit and is hurting and not making poor mommy sleep Grandma just smiles and responds "Ain't Karma a Biatch" lol ( I'm not so mean, I am hugging and kissing her while I'm saying this lol)She has a Dr.'s appointment on Thursday and starts getting followed at the high risk clinic on Friday.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well the birthday present went over very well! Time is flying by ( for me, not her) and she looks great! All is well. On the other hand, I am having my knee replacement of 1.5 years redone on Tuesday. By the time I recover again it will be near time!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So son #3 accidentally leaked baby's most likely name: Harper.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The crib came today:

_21211.jpg

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhhhhhhh I like that does it come with that handsome little dude? My daughter will be using the crib that belonged to her brother and was passed on to her 2 cousins.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a cute little dudette and she will be the big sister! Well, we are getting close to the final count down! Baby shower this Sunday.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
lol sorry April see what happens when one assumes, she is precious. We wanted to have the baby shower this week-end also, but because of the long week-end many of her friends won't be here and a few others have weddings to attend. So if all goes well her's should be for Sept.21.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Hi April, so how did the baby shower go? Was it a surprise or planned? Can't wait to hear about it.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby shower was awesome, baby o got enough clothes for the next two years. All pink. If she gets a brother later they are sunk. Was not a surprise. Given by her mom at a lovely restaurant. Five more weeks!! Name will be Harper or Holland.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Hi April, glad to hear it went well, all those pink clothes well if baby no. 2 comes along and it's a boy all the more reason to have another baby shower lol. yeah 5 more weeks didn't we just find out they were pregnant? Lovely names I like them both and they actually both sound good together.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thirty six weeks today!!! We are going on vacation in a week and will be back with a week and a half to go!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One week till baby time!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results