shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Victor Canera Halo owners! Still love and wear it?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Calling Victor Canera Halo owners! Still love and wear

Acinom|1392054545|3611945 said:
I am sure Victor will be happy to accommodate you if you want something extra in the gallery like curved stems, pave on the gallery etc.
Looking forward to see what you come up with. I must say I also love your current ring :love:

Thank you Acinom. I am actually really loving it too at the moment. I don't know what is wrong with me sometimes. :loopy: what if I don't end up getting a reset?? Eeek!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1391781978|3609989 said:
CharmyPoo|1391772070|3609908 said:
I don't own a VC halo but I have no problems wearing my pave filled super delicate rings on a daily basis. I have worn my Leon and SK rings on a daily basis doing "normal" stuff without issues.

However, Charmy has a LOT of e-rings, so she probably doesn't wear just one 7 days a week, 365 days a year. ;)) :bigsmile:

Sadly, I am a creature of habit and tend to wear the same thing over and over again until I get something new. My poor LM e-ring has been in the ring box since I got the new SK ring. Rings do end up being 7 days a week wear but probably only last 2 years or so before a switch up. Thing is definitely pave isn't 24/7 ... I take them off when I get home.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone, I was just thinking about this subject, a potential reset and I found out I will have the opportunity to visit victor in November. If I am going to do this, I can bring the ring to him directly. So I wanted to bump this thread to see if there is any halo owner with thoughts on this question. And I will definitely be stopping at single stone too. TIA!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is so cool, check out both and see which you like the best!!!!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock

My opinion probably doesn't mean much since I've only had my ring since August, but so far, so good. Like you, I have an office job where I'm mostly at a computer all day long, so nothing hazardous to my ring's health. I do commute using public transportation and when I have to hold onto a metal pole or seat, I do what I've always done and try not to grip too hard with my ring finger. I do take it off when I get home, but I do that with all my rings regardless of how delicate or hardy they are. And like you, I have young kids (4 and 6), but it's been fine. I wear it to the gym if I'm doing cardio, but not weights.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results