shape
carat
color
clarity

MAJOR New Flash! We can discuss politics now

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella posted a pinned thread ... but who ever looks up there where something changes only 3 times a year? :lol:

We can't discuss politics here on Hangout though. ;(
We can only discuss politics on a PS forum I had never heard of and one which gets only 6 eyeballs (on a busy day) called, "Around the World".
Apparently, it is a sub-forum of Pricescope Cafe. Here is where to find it.

Here is my first wonderful political thread that you all must see.
It's really quite shocking and sexy. :naughty: and amazingly there is no admission fee.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/legal-political-thread-1.206577/#post-3759494#p3759494']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/legal-political-thread-1.206577/#post-3759494#p3759494[/URL]

atw_kkjlkjlkj.png

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just in time to start the new election cycle!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
You act like this is a good thing. . . :knockout:

"Politics" is just bread and circuses to keep us busy while the politicians take our money.

Divide the population into 2, gerrymander so no one gets booted out of office, and voila! We've been divided and conquered.

If we all concentrated on what we ALLLLLLL want (fair taxes, safe lives, decent education and fair treatment by our government) we'd realize we're all the same.

And then how would they manipulate us?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1412122942|3759512 said:
Ella posted a pinned thread ... but who ever looks up there where something changes only 3 times a year? :lol:

We can't discuss politics here on Hangout though. ;(

We can only discuss politics on a PS forum I had never heard of and one which gets only 6 eyeballs (on a busy day) called, "Around the World".

Apparently, it is a sub-forum of Pricescope Cafe.

kenny-

I have to admit that I did not see this. However, this is the forum where we used to discuss politics! And back when we used to discuss politics there (in Around the World) it was a very busy forum! Having this privilege back is no small thing!!! Thank you, Ella and Andrey!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly very much hate to see it because those were the absolute ugliest threads I have ever seen here. I will do my best to just never go there, because PS is my happy escape place, and I surely don't want to ruin it!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm... Considering the city I live in is making international headlines with hundreds of thousands of protesters asking for democracy from China, I wouldn't even know where to start...

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I'm sorry to see this back again. I agree with DS that these were the worst threads I have ever read on PS. I have been slow to change my opinion of those who posted at that time-2008 elections. I have gone there for other topics and those posters are rational , and don't have to agree with me. but politics, NO, NO, NO.

Annette

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I'm with Annette & DS. I guess we're free to stay away & let others slash each other.

--- Laurie

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I have to agree with many of the others - why would anyone even want to discuss politics on an online forum??? I wouldn't touch that subforum with a 10-foot pole….

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I know which of you not to look for when I am haunting "Around The World". Not that I have posted anything there yet, but I have high hopes. That used to be my favorite forum on Pricescope. Well, that and The Gold Thread.

So some people are delighted and some people think it's a place they would never go. As I said in another recent thread, my husband always said, "that's why they make vanilla and chocolate".

AGBF
:saint:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF, I love the gold thread, I just don't have any so cannot participate.
I'm happy to see we can discuss more things. I like that the PS people have a wide variety of opinions. So many fora are echo chambers.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm happy about it. It's hard to keep up with on election night but they're fun to read.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1412312232|3761130 said:
I guess I know which of you not to look for when I am haunting "Around The World". Not that I have posted anything there yet, but I have high hopes. That used to be my favorite forum on Pricescope. Well, that and The Gold Thread.

So some people are delighted and some people think it's a place they would never go. As I said in another recent thread, my husband always said, "that's why they make vanilla and chocolate".

AGBF
:saint:

I agree and the best part about it is sometimes you are in the mood for only vanilla and sometimes only chocolate and sometimes you want a little of both. Participate if you feel like it and don't if you aren't in the mood. One thing I can bet on is that most will be reading those threads even if not participating.

I have hope that most PSers will remain civil and respectful even though political (and other) views will differ. We have many sharp and quick witted minds on PS and there are sure to be some lively and interesting and hopefully polite debates.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results