carat
color
clarity

Gypsy Hits 30k posts!!!!!!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I always pay attention to the cat...

and I have ADD.

Congrats Gypsy, and well done. You are cherished.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Begonia|1407960896|3731712 said:
I always pay attention to the cat...

and I have ADD.

Congrats Gypsy, and well done. You are cherished.

LOL! Love this. That cat demands attention. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Gypsy. And thank you so much for all your help. I too, LOVE THAT CAT! Tuxedo kitties are the best (and have the dumbest looks on their faces IMO, which I just LOL at and adore). THANK YOU!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HappyNewLife|1408040705|3732436 said:
Congrats Gypsy. And thank you so much for all your help. I too, LOVE THAT CAT! Tuxedo kitties are the best (and have the dumbest looks on their faces IMO, which I just LOL at and adore). THANK YOU!

You are welcome Happy New Life, but THANK YOU! I appreciate your post!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Gypsy!! You've help a lot of people with a very important decision.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1408509768|3736016 said:
Congrats Gypsy!! You've help a lot of people with a very important decision.
Thank you LLJsmom!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Huge congrats! You are a huge part of the community, when I visit I often see the last poster on the majority threads is Gypsy, so many people can thank you for not becoming a victim and making great decisions! I think you have some of the most helpful comprehensive summary in helping people make their selections. Hope we will continue hearing from you!

Not the hijack this thread but I have been thinking of you quite a bit recently how are you dealing with your loss? Last year it hit me around the same time.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OVincze|1410719161|3750902 said:
Huge congrats! You are a huge part of the community, when I visit I often see the last poster on the majority threads is Gypsy, so many people can thank you for not becoming a victim and making great decisions! I think you have some of the most helpful comprehensive summary in helping people make their selections. Hope we will continue hearing from you!

Not the hijack this thread but I have been thinking of you quite a bit recently how are you dealing with your loss? Last year it hit me around the same time.

Hi OV, thank you for your lovely post. It's just a day by day thing. Today was a good day. I am lucky to have so many friends that have been wonderfully supportive. The house still feels wrong, without her here. But she blessed us with so many great memories we can usually find something to smile about. Which is what counts.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Tell me about that, at least I got to move after Stella died, she really was my soulmate, it felt empty and silent without her talking to me and waiting for me to come home. The pet loss forum really helped. I still get crying attacks unexpectedly but at least I have her son and he talks to me like she used to. If you have other kitties it really does help to go on but I am not sure it is easier if you have several. Anyhow, I should probably go on your other thread or talk privately about these things, again just congrats and wishing you healing and glad about the support from friends. I think this forum has some really great people who care and try to help too. OVi.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I just saw this pin so I'm a bit late, but congratulations in making this milestone! I've always enjoyed reading your posts in various threads over the years. You take time to post what you truly feel about a topic, and I appreciate your candor. :wavey:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1412522789|3762470 said:
Gypsy, I just saw this pin so I'm a bit late, but congratulations in making this milestone! I've always enjoyed reading your posts in various threads over the years. You take time to post what you truly feel about a topic, and I appreciate your candor. :wavey:

Thank you so much Zoe! I love reading your posts too, for much the same reason!
((HUGS)).

kelmel

Rough_Rock
:) Awesome!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results