shape
carat
color
clarity

Interview at jewellery shop

Happy-go-lucky

Rough_Rock
Hey I'm really new to this website. Anyways I'm 19 and I've got an interview at a high end jewellery shop and I'm really nervous about what I should wear :(. I've all ready had the 1st interview but I didn't know I was having an interview that day. I went in to give in my cv and the manager asked could she have a quick 5 minute mini interview with me because they were geting so many cvs in. So I had on really really casual cloths on. Long story short the manager really liked me and put me straight into the 2nd round of interviews. She rang me today to set up a time with head office. She said she really wants me on her team and wants me to work with her but she dosnt get a final say. So that leaves me really really nervous about the second interview because I want this job really badly. But I don't have a clue what to wear. I'm afraid I'll wear something not professional enough but I'm still young and don't want to look like I'm trying to hard or I'm not trying enough. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME :)

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on making it to the second round of interviews.

I think you should wear something similar to what current employees wear. Dress as if you work there.

Good luck!

Happy-go-lucky

Rough_Rock
Thank you :) I never even thought to look at what the girls working there were wearing lol :) one girl had on a black dress and tights and an other had on a black top and slacks. I think I'll prob wear a dress and tights because slacks don't look nice on me. Thanks you :)
Just got to hope I look good for tomorrow :)

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
i think you should wear something on the darker side for sure. nothing with too much pattern.
You don't want to be the distraction in the background when you hand a piece of jewelry to the customer.
pencil skirt and a blazer would be fine. gl let us know how it went!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1

I'm not a girl :tongue: but a black pencil skirt, black jacket and a crisp white shirt always looks sharp and business-like! :)

You've already made a good impression, even in your slacks, so now you just need to show you can dress for the occasion :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results