shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Romantic Rose Gold Wedding Set

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set - congratulations! The AVC and Van Craeynest settings are perfect together!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your first handshot is TDF!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

The AVR and the VC really look so dreamy together. You are right, that is such a romantic set.

Congratulations, you hit it out of the ball park! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely beautiful.

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful set!!!!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!!!! Your rings are so stunning! Just perfect! :love: :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Thankyou, tyty333!

Catmom- thanks- me too :)

VRBeauty- thank you so much. And thanks to pricescope... I'd have never known about AVC or Van Craeynest without it. Aelionarpa's AVC in the thin floral Van Craeynest band was my inspiration- I just loved that combination.

motownmama- thank you! my husband just picks up the camera and gets a good shot on the first try, the stinker. I'm jealous, lol.

Thank you so much for your generous comments, angeline! It sure does feel like cloud nine looking at the rings on my finger.

Marcy, thank you :)

Audilover- thank you!!!

Candygrl... thank you so much. I think we must both be distracted by our new rings these days :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! :o I somehow missed this!

It is incredible! :love: :love: :love: I can't tell you how much I love it! There is not a more perfect setting for an AVC. You were SO fortunate to find the settings! And look at all those bands! I am envious but SO happy for you! :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Diamondseeker, you are the best. Thank you, it means a lot; your taste is impeccable. I've read so many of your threads, you have helped me and countless others, I'm sure, in analyzing and evaluating the nuances of these diamonds and settings.

I do feel so fortunate to have stumbled upon this set. I think our tastes (myself and DH) are a bit more extravagant- we loved 'match made in carbon's' ring- it's fancier and larger, pierced... so I think had VanC been in production left to my own devices I'd have ended up with something more elaborate- and now I am just so happy I have this set. I like it more. The universe edited me, lol.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back hoping to admire a lot more pics :naughty:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely set. Sooo beautiful!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Drop dead gorgeous. You made the set your own and its more unique than what can be bought now. A true PSer!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!!. I love RG.. :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom, lol, I keep checking your sevendays thread, too, haha.

Thankyou, lovesvintage. It is kind of weird, sharing something so intimate, but I was so happy to, considering how much it helped me to have others share their treasures.

Pregcurious----uh, THANKS =) it gave me a big thrill to have you call me a 'true pser'. Shameless groupie, I am, lol.

Dancing fire- thank you! My husband and I have been following your Octavia journey. Thank you for sharing, I'm super excited for you!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
so pretty! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Your set is so beautiful! AVC's with Van Cray=perfection :love:

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
All of your rings are fabulous!

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock
ohhhh they are amazing! I absolutely LOVE the mixed metals! The designs are fabulous and of course that diamond!!! :love: The rose gold is beautiful on you....and how special for your daughters! I love them all!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ckrickett!!! Woofmama- thank you... pricescope definitely sold me on that combo :D Thanks cygnet!!! Ohmygoodness thankyou cjchumphries; thanks for writing those nice things- I am totally following your gorgeous ring and can't wait for you to get it!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaaaaaaah!!!
I am suffering from Romantic-Rose-additional-pic-deprivation :twisted: I am in urgent need of 10 additional well chosen pics apacherose :wacko:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1411754913|3757452 said:
Aaaaaaaah!!!
I am suffering from Romantic-Rose-additional-pic-deprivation :twisted: I am in urgent need of 10 additional well chosen pics apacherose :wacko:
+1

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
Rose Gold & AVC go soooo well together!!! Absolutely beautiful set. And the intricate detailing on the bands are amazing! :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Sharing more photos... I wanted to add some observations and impressions about my AVC after living with it for a bit. In case of future AVC stalkers such as myself... obviously they are not all going to have the same individual nuances as mine does, but, I really liked reading others anecdotes.

On the Maltese Cross... so, I obviously find the design attractive, however, I rarely see that sucker staring me back in the face. My impressions and what I see in my diamond is so... floral! I expected maltese cross, windmill... I didn't expect fleur de lis and impatiens!

For reference the l/w ratio on my diamond is 1.03, and table 47.1% It has a medium culet shaped like a long rectangle, it looks like the seed in the middle of an impatien flower to me, lol. Oh- I should add, I can actually see it. I was afraid I wouldn't, but I do. It is not the right size or shape for that delicious old miner disco-ball confetti kozibe, but, my stone rocks her culet in her own way, haha.

dsc00028_edited-1.jpg

dsc00035_edited-1.jpg

dsc00029_edited-1.jpg

dsc00045_edited-1.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
So, what about the size? Well, this is my first diamond ring (well, I had a promise ring with a teeny diamond that I couldn't wear as it was a small sharp weapon) and this AVC seems huge. As in, I can completely enjoy and admire all those gorgeous facets- sans loupe. Yay! I'll include handshots below- the diamond is 1.23 cts and 6.35 X 6.51 and the ring is size is 6.5.

Finally, what about the color? Well, at GOG they compared it to a D and said it was not that icy colorless... I concur. It seems like what a G should be. I am pretty perceptive on color and tone, and this is a nice white color. My skin looks better with white than colorless, in my opinion, and I really like G. I actually wouldn't turn down an AVC of ANY color grade, haha... but just sharing my thoughts on this diamond.

Oh- lastly- having concerns about whether my rings are going to damage one another based on how they sit together. Input/advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

dsc_5238_edited-1.jpg

dsc_5252_edited-1.jpg

dsc_5251.jpg

dsc00046.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and posting additional pics. The faceting of your stone is mesmerizing. Definitely a stone people will notice from afar.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom... thank you for all your kind remarks and encouragement. I love being able to share here.... I feel sheepish about it in real life.

Acinom.... what are you uuuup to? I saw your remarks in rocky talky... I can't wait to see what is up your sleeve!

Huldak

Shiny_Rock
I keep coming back to your rings, they are gorgeous! Congrats and wear in good health.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
AR your rings looks STUNNING together. So organic and beautiful, really the perfect pair. Your last group of floral shots make your AVC appear huge!! Great size on your hand.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh I love your set!!! it is stunning! Everything about it is just so feminine and flowy! STUNNING!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!
I love Van C., and in rose gold? YUM

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results