shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust For My Sick Kitty, Please.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all. I know it's taken a long time to reply, I just keep waiting for the pain to ease. It hasn't yet, I still bawl thinking about losing my baby. Of all the kitties I've loved in my life, this was the really special one. I know she's in a better place, and I'd rather feel the pain myself than have let her suffer even a little.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain, I'm sorry your still having a hard time. I've never been in your situation but know I will be one day when my dog leaves us. My heart truly breaks for you as I can imagine how you feel. I'm sure hearing of Gypsy''s loss brought it all back to you. I was concerned about you when I saw her post. It's impossible not to feel someone's pain when you you how special their baby was to them. Please know you can come here anytime your feeling down and want to talk about her. I know I will be a complete mess when I have to deal with what you and Gypsy just recently went thru. Hugs, Callie

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Andelain. I'm so glad she got to feel you hold her in her last moments - that must have been so comforting to her.

I know you had mentioned the pain was too much to bear to even come back to this thread.

Thinking of you and your adorable Blackfoot.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
(((Hugs))) Andelain. The pain of losing your beloved family member is too much to bear so much of the time. I think many of us understand that. We're here for you when you need us and are thinking of you and your sweet kitty. Know you did the right thing. Not the easy thing but the right thing and it was brave of you. You put your sweet baby ahead of your own needs and she is at peace now. Take comfort in that fact.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww honey. I'm so sorry if my thread brought your pain to the surface again.

She's such a sweet girl, and I love the pictures you posted. Thank you for sharing her for us. And for letting us help you with your pain.

I know exactly what you mean about the special ones. They are all special, but some of them bond to you and become a part of your soul in a different way. And they are yours in a different way. Yours to protect, and yours to love and care for. But the special ones love and protect you too, care for you in a deeper way, I think.

I'm so sorry you lost your little girl too. But I am happy you got one last chance to be with her. She must have been holding out for that. Just waiting to see you once more. She loved you honey. And it shows clearly how much she was loved too.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1410231890|3747496 said:
Aww honey. I'm so sorry if my thread brought your pain to the surface again.

She's such a sweet girl, and I love the pictures you posted. Thank you for sharing her for us. And for letting us help you with your pain.

I know exactly what you mean about the special ones. They are all special, but some of them bond to you and become a part of your soul in a different way. And they are yours in a different way. Yours to protect, and yours to love and care for. But the special ones love and protect you too, care for you in a deeper way, I think.

I'm so sorry you lost your little girl too. But I am happy you got one last chance to be with her. She must have been holding out for that. Just waiting to see you once more. She loved you honey. And it shows clearly how much she was loved too.

Don't be wsorry, you're thread didn't bring it back. It's never gone away. The tears still fall at the drop of a hat, even though I know it was best for her to let her go when I did.

I've wondered myself if she just held out for me to come back. I knew from the day I got her that she was special, and that she 'chose' me. I could see her looking at me near the end of the first day I had her, she was making a decision. It's hard to explain, I could just see it in her eyes. After a few seconds she walked up to me and leaned her tiny self against me and started purring. I knew right then that she was going to be unlike any kitty I'd ever had. Of course, she knew she was special too.

One of her funniest habits was to wait until I sat on the throne, and climb on me and sit down so I couldn't get up. If I was going to be there for a minute, I'd sometimes lean forward with my elbows on my knees. As soon as I did that, walk off the sink that she'd been sittong on park between my shoulder blades. I swear I could hear her giggling when she did that!

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
This thread suddenly became quite timely - I unexpectedly had to say goodbye to my 11-year old buddy this morning. He was my first pet that was mine and mine alone (not a childhood pet my parents cared for). I didn't realize it could be this devastating! I know I'll survive but goodness, now I know what you all have been talking about! In college when I was young and foolish I tried to take my life after a bad breakup. My mom went with me to get Tiggy from the shelter so that I'd have something to care for - basically a reason to exist. He meant more to me than anyone could ever know. Thank you bubs!

Here's my Tig.

img_0586.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful kitty he was! I'm so sorry for your loss. ;(

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
sonnyjane|1411451350|3755612 said:
This thread suddenly became quite timely - I unexpectedly had to say goodbye to my 11-year old buddy this morning. He was my first pet that was mine and mine alone (not a childhood pet my parents cared for). I didn't realize it could be this devastating! I know I'll survive but goodness, now I know what you all have been talking about! In college when I was young and foolish I tried to take my life after a bad breakup. My mom went with me to get Tiggy from the shelter so that I'd have something to care for - basically a reason to exist. He meant more to me than anyone could ever know. Thank you bubs!

Here's my Tig.

img_0586.jpg

Aw honey, I'm so sorry to hear about your Tiggy. :(( What a beautiful boy he was. I'm sure you have many great memories of him. Hold onto those during this time of grief. They will help you get through the pain. {{HUGS}}

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results