shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Made My 3.20ct Asscher Band! Yaaay!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
I had an unfortunate incident happen where I lost my asscher band SO gave me. Arrrrrrghh! :nono: :nono: :nono: Thank goodness for Jeweler’s Mutual! :D They were phenomenal to work with on helping me to obtain my replacement band! The Claim Adjuster assigned to my case was fantastic in her communications and ease of settling my claim. ::) ::) JM allows you to select any jeweler for your covered piece, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to have Victor Canera create the band for me. :bigsmile: I was very excited to work with him on this piece! I highly recommend using Jeweler’s Mutual for your jewelry coverage; they handle claims with ease. Thanks JM!! :bigsmile: :D :bigsmile: :D :bigsmile: :D

Victor’s work is exceptional. This is a very well made piece. The stones he sourced are bright white (F) and sparkle like crazy. The prongs are VERY delicate. The basket bars are aligned evenly and I can see the small culet of the stones, which I LOVE. I can not find anything wrong with this ring. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Communications with both Victor and Paige were always expedient and friendly! They are a great team! I could not have asked for a better outcome. :dance: :dance:

And to top this entire experience off, he is now offering this band as part of his catalog collection! I am so pleased to be a part of this process with him. Thanks Victor! :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Specs of the band:
Platinum Hand Forged
.40 carat stones
8 stones
3.20 total carat weight
F color
VS1 clarity

Here are pics from Victor. I will have hand shots as soon as I can figure out how not to make them blurry!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's great that you were able to have VC remake your asscher band--it looks blindingly beautiful! :sun: Please post handshots soon!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks mom2boys! I was just so thrilled to have the opportunity to work with him. He is such a great person to work with. :saint: :saint: And I will definitely post hand shots as soon as possible!!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Wow- big congratulations! I love that its so refined and elegant, yet incredibly substantial. Just perfection!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks RandG! You described it perfectly! ::) It is a very delicate piece, but is substantial at the same time! :D

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A beautiful ring and I look forward to hand shots!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks kathley! I also love your newly designed ring! It is very pretty! :))

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :clap: :clap: :clap: can't wait to see handshots :D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A good dose of bling!
We are so lucky that a major part of new jewelry posted on Victor's FB, belongs to PSers!!!
Hope you can post handshots soon. I bet this goodie also looks good in a blurry pic :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: Victor does such beautiful work!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh My!!!! How gorgeous :love: :love: :love: I desperately want an asscher band :devil:
Anxiously awaiting those handshots!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a beauty!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Well done!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. :love: Looking forward to seeing this beauty on your finger. :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How dreamy! I'm sure it will blow you away!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Can't wait for the hand shots!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
I have pictures everyone! SO helped me too. ::) ::) He is so sweet!! :love: :love:

But first I have to say thanks to everyone who has shared my excitement. :bigsmile:

My thanks to arkieb1, pregcurious, DS, thecat, gregchang35, missy, Asscherhalo_lover, marcy, luv2sparkle, candygrl and ckrickett! I really appreciate your wonderful compliments! I am enjoying it so much!! I can't stop looking at my hand. Ha ha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Acinom said:
A good dose of bling!
We are so lucky that a major part of new jewelry posted on Victor's FB, belongs to PSers!!!
Hope you can post handshots soon. I bet this goodie also looks good in a blurry pic :naughty:

Yeah, I know, right! I was pleasantly surprised Victor posted it on his FB page. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
woofmama|1411266373|3754602 said:
Ohhhh My!!!! How gorgeous :love: :love: :love: I desperately want an asscher band :devil:
Anxiously awaiting those handshots!

Thanks woofmama! You know, you can always order one! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: I am sure Victor will create a perfect band for you in any size with any number of stones to your liking. :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

For everyone who is interested in the band, here is a link to the ring from his catalog:

http://www.victorcanera.com/jewelry/bands/asscher-cut-shared-prong-band

GO FOR IT!! :naughty: ;)) :naughty: ;))

That's right! I ENABLE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :Up_to_something:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Pics! This is the best I could do in terms of quality. 8) 8) The diamonds are much whiter IRL, but I can not figure out how to capture the true color of a diamond to appear in pics. :???: :???:

For now, Enjoy!!

The asscher band is shown with my Tiffany METRO band. :cheeky: :cheeky:

2014-09-21_0.jpg

2014-09-21_1.jpg

2014-09-21_2.jpg

2014-09-21_3.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!
IT packs a punch! :love: :love: :love:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, it surely does! It is a substantial piece, but oh so delicate at the same time :D :love: :D :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results