shape
carat
color
clarity

Champagne Diamonds...who loves them, who's got them

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Let's see pics of champagne diamonds! I'm contemplating a light champagne stone myself, so I was wondering who else loves the warmth of champagne diamonds.

melave

Shiny_Rock
I love champagne diamonds :) There was a thread on this not long ago. There is some stunners in there

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-faint-light-brown-diamonds.171072/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-faint-light-brown-diamonds.171072/[/URL]

I only have one, which is tiny, but it was given to me from my mum for my 18th not that long ago :cheeky:
My new ring has brown tones in certain light, but i don't seem to be able to capture it at the moment

This one was my first diamond ring, from my mum. Sorry they are so small. i don't know how to make it bigger. i did put them in this thread about halfway down
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/under-1ct-diamonds.25028/page-52#post-2965343#p2965343']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/under-1ct-diamonds.25028/page-52#post-2965343#p2965343[/URL]

IMAG0192-thumb.jpg

IMAG0193-thumb.jpg

MeganR

Rough_Rock
Trade
Love them! This is a ring that I recently purchased from the lovely Xiriah. It's a bugger to photograph and I have no idea what it would grade as due to the fact that it shifts colors like crazy.

DSCN0046.JPG

Hand Shot.jpg

OEC Glamour.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are beautiful.

Lovingwarmdiamonds

Rough_Rock
I do!! I have a champagne diamond and rose gold bezel band!

CDBB1.jpg

CDBB2.jpg

briolette

Shiny_Rock
here's my baby brownie!
170_7073.jpg
170_7075.jpg

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
megan it was you!!! :angryfire: hahaha congrats on the purchase... you bought it hours before i was going to! i call first dibs...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous everthing!!!!! I also love the contrast of champage diamonds and rose gold. I used to have a beautiful ring with that combo but sold it a few years back....had remorse right away :nono:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont have one, but I really want one :wink2:

warmdiamondlove

Rough_Rock
I love them!
I don't know if my ring would be considered "champagne" or not. But its in the K-L color range. It looks much warmer in this photo though than it does in person, so maybe a light champagne.
G%20Force%20Video%20Card%202140163084.jpg
Here is more so of what it looks like on a daily bases -

G%20Force%20Video%20Card%202140163139.jpg
G%20Force%20Video%20Card%202140163058.jpg
ring2_16.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I do and I love them, the only one I have here is this little guy---somewhat of a chameleon as it has yellow fluor, so it really changes color in different lighting conditions.

I'd love to have it the setting re-engraved as I really love it and am planning on having it re-plated in RG :love:

P2160209.jpg

P2160202.jpg

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Stepcutnut, that is sooooooo freaking cool!!! Love the color!

All of them posted are simply beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. Here's my story:

I have a gorgeous Grace halo with a .67ct I Infinity cut. It faces up so beautifully white that I honestly do not see that much of a difference between the F colors on the halo and shank and the main stone. I love it, and it's my daily wear and forever ring. However, I've been fascinated with warm diamonds just forever, and one of the things I love most about champagne diamonds (especially the light champagne) is that they do seem to be chameleons. You see a different color depending on the light conditions with a lot of them. I've also lusted for a large marquise or pear for a long time now, as eight years ago I had found a 2.52 carat pear, M color that was very warm, but had no bowtie. I was going to trade my 1.61ct round for it, and wound up losing my stone on the way to having it appraised! I was crushed, but never forgot how much I loved the warmth of the stone.

The other night I was checking out some of my favorite sellers, and came across a luscious marquise, and after negotiating terms with the seller, I should be getting her around my birthday! She's 2.02 carats, an I1 (crystal inclusion is in one of the tips, rest of stone clean), measures 13.5 x 6.7, and has a faint pinkish tone in some lighting (that part I don't care about...I like the champagne for what it is). She's currently set in an 18k yellow gold solitaire setting, but I happen to have a really pretty classic HW style marquise ring with a non-diamond center, and baguette sides that I'll most likely put her into until I decide on a permanent setting. I'm not a yellow gold fan (but love warm diamonds, go figure!), and like the contrast of a warm stone with white metal. The marquise center stone (the non-diamond) in my white gold HW setting measures 13.5 x 7, so it should fit right in there.

It may not be a stone that everyone here may like, but her shape and color pleases my eye. =) Oh, and on my ThinkPad monitor, the stone in the bottom picture is lifesize! Just held my marquise ring up to it and the size matches exactly! :bigsmile:

272012marquise3.jpg

272012marquise8.jpg

272012marquise7.jpg

warmdiamondlove

Rough_Rock
Winks_Elf|1329447186|3127869 said:

All of them posted are simply beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. Here's my story:

I have a gorgeous Grace halo with a .67ct I Infinity cut. It faces up so beautifully white that I honestly do not see that much of a difference between the F colors on the halo and shank and the main stone. I love it, and it's my daily wear and forever ring. However, I've been fascinated with warm diamonds just forever, and one of the things I love most about champagne diamonds (especially the light champagne) is that they do seem to be chameleons. You see a different color depending on the light conditions with a lot of them. I've also lusted for a large marquise or pear for a long time now, as eight years ago I had found a 2.52 carat pear, M color that was very warm, but had no bowtie. I was going to trade my 1.61ct round for it, and wound up losing my stone on the way to having it appraised! I was crushed, but never forgot how much I loved the warmth of the stone.

The other night I was checking out some of my favorite sellers, and came across a luscious marquise, and after negotiating terms with the seller, I should be getting her around my birthday! She's 2.02 carats, an I1 (crystal inclusion is in one of the tips, rest of stone clean), measures 13.5 x 6.7, and has a faint pinkish tone in some lighting (that part I don't care about...I like the champagne for what it is). She's currently set in an 18k yellow gold solitaire setting, but I happen to have a really pretty classic HW style marquise ring with a non-diamond center, and baguette sides that I'll most likely put her into until I decide on a permanent setting. I'm not a yellow gold fan (but love warm diamonds, go figure!), and like the contrast of a warm stone with white metal. The marquise center stone (the non-diamond) in my white gold HW setting measures 13.5 x 7, so it should fit right in there.

It may not be a stone that everyone here may like, but her shape and color pleases my eye. =) Oh, and on my ThinkPad monitor, the stone in the bottom picture is lifesize! Just held my marquise ring up to it and the size matches exactly! :bigsmile:

That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: I love when another person can see the beauty in a marquise diamond PLUS a WARM diamond at that!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't have one but I'd like one....or maybe more than one....

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
warmdiamondlove|1329459224|3127971 said:
Winks_Elf|1329447186|3127869 said:

That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: I love when another person can see the beauty in a marquise diamond PLUS a WARM diamond at that!

I am so glad to hear someone say that! I was so afraid people were going to laugh at me and say I was nuts for thinking she was beautiful. I like my diamonds like I like people...a little off color and with lots of personality! :lol:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think it's absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to see your pics when you get it :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Correct me if I am wrong--but are not "champagne" C-colored designation with origins from Argile? (vs. stones that are K/L/M in colored...)

cheers--Sharon

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hmmm...not sure if it refers to only Argyle diamonds or not, but that's a great question. I would think it would be like saying only D or E color diamonds come from Golconda.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Winks- it's beautiful! Can't wait to see handshots. Do you have any setting plans?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's a BEEE -OOOOO -Tiful stone!!! :appl: I love the marquise and the size is a knock out!!! :love: Gorgeous - when will you have it reset so we can oogle the hand shots?? :naughty:

Very nice - and ultimately its all about making yourself happy - if you love the colour and shape - thats what counts :praise:

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have it on a 6 month layaway (so I don't feel the pinch too much, lol) and won't be taking possession until sometime in July. When I do get it, I'll be temporarily setting it into a simple white gold Harry Winston style, that is currently holding a CZ marquise of almost the exact same size. I need to get to know the diamond before I decide on a permanent setting, but I'm thinking of the one below. It's about 5.7mm wide tapering to 3.5, and I usually wear 2-2.5mm settings because of finger swelling and contracting. I love to see the contrast between white and warm. Some people may think a long layaway like that is painful, but I look at it this way...I found the stone of my dreams, it's secured, and good things come to those who wait.

This year the diamond, next year the setting. Hubby, the older two children and I are restoring a 1968 Camaro Convertible this year, and trying to get her on the road by May, so that's our main focus. :))

ENR2144.jpg

ENR2144_profile.jpg

Alyeska

Rough_Rock
I love them, as with most all colored diamonds, but do not have one as of yet. :(

I thoroughly enjoy everyone's pics of theirs' on here :love: :love:

Alyeska

Rough_Rock
MeganR said:
Love them! This is a ring that I recently purchased from the lovely Xiriah. It's a bugger to photograph and I have no idea what it would grade as due to the fact that it shifts colors like crazy.

Megan,
The color here is so great! I love the orangy-browns to yellows and all in-between. Beautiful! 8)

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reviving this thread to spread the champagne love. I absolutely adore my new ring! I mean seriously ... like maybe a smidge more than my larger, white OMC. :love: The warm, rich sparkle of my champagne (which no picture or video can seem to capture) is beyond anything I have ever seen myself; not better, just very different, unique and inviting. It has more personality and character than my white diamonds. And the fact that the center is kept company by a sprinkling of little groupie champagnes just adds to the overall sparkle factor. The only thing I would change about my "Ginger", would be for her to be bigger so she could dazzle even more. :bigsmile:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
JoCo, I really love your diamond and ring. It speaks to me :)

Mrs. Elf. I think that is a wonderful stone and absolutely beautiful.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love them!

Here's my 1.46ct deep champagne / cognac pear diamond!

_22582.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tanzigrrl|1411248344|3754449 said:
I love them!

That's really cool! I LOVE the setting! :love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tanzigrrl|1411248344|3754449 said:
I love them!

That is stunning! :love: Gives me inspiration for my little like-colored pear I snagged for a steal on Ebay.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results