shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiger eye and Zircon earring project

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
I need to have one tiger eye drop faced the opposite direction to put the more lively side outward.(the one on the right) They look wild with plenty life in the sun light.

earrings_sapchr_and_tezc_066__3_.jpg

earrings_sapchr_and_tezc_068__2_.jpg

earrings_sapchr_and_tezc_079__2_.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these - the left Tiger's Eye is particularly eye-catching! Are the Zircons champagne-colored? What is the apx length of the earrings?

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
These are really cool and dramatic. I would love to own these! Thanks for sharing them!

ephsea

Shiny_Rock
Another great pair of earings! Who designs these for you hayjoe? Someone talented, obviously :)

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
very lovely!
envious!
just my kind of style!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These earrings are really gorgeous joe!

GregS

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice, your wife must be fond of earth tones. If so that makes your job easier.

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
No designer, just the grease stained old guy that my wife is stuck with. Yes she does like earth tones and her skin is brown so it looks nice on her. But I think her favorite stone colors are D,E and F if you know what I mean.

With just a turn of her head the earrings change completely.

lnlnbs_028__2_.jpg

lnlnbs_029__2_.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely!

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Love these and your chrysoberyl project! They look stunning on your wife and I can just imagine the sparkle as she turns her head. Just beautiful! :appl:

I have a particular fondness for the mix of sparkly and smooth and so really enjoy it when someone posts something along these lines.

*cough, cough* Ummm... not interested in these carved heliodor drops are you? I can just imagine them with some sparkly mandarin spess or green sapphire or maybe carnelian cabs ;))

spessartite-garnet-cabs-345741a.jpg

carved-heliodor-355usd-gembee-ebay.png

spessartite-garnet-gem-336410a.jpg

sapphire-gem-367665a.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those earrings look stunning!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1411137988|3753727 said:
very lovely!
envious!
just my kind of style!

+1

S

SparkliesLuver

How awesome! I love these. Great idea. I've always been a sucker for tigers eye. I never would have thought of pairing them with zircon, but I can clearly see why you did. Very pretty, unique earrings! Thank you for sharing.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wife is very lucky! Beautiful earrings! you did good for a greasy old guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thread might be a year old but admiring gems never gets old. Your wife wears them beautifully. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results