shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 1+ carat H color diamonds' side-views please!

alpackie

Shiny_Rock
Hey PS!

Recently I've been questioning my decision to stick with H color stones! Please show me the side-views of your H color diamonds... in various lighting conditions! :bigsmile:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Show me your 1+ carat H color diamonds' side-views pleas

1c H colour AVR

p1060215.jpg

p1060206.jpg

p1060289.jpg

alpackie

Shiny_Rock

EvangelineG|1411135726|3753697 said:
1c H colour AVR
Stunning ring! Do you ever notice any hint of yellow? (Other than if you're in a yellow environment)

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

2014-08-25_17.png

I have an I color. Not an H, but pretty close. This picture shows it as it's most tinted. A dilute ginger ale sometimes, but usually looks white. The cushion cut concentrates color.

2014-08-25_17_0.png

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock

alpackie|1411167823|3754042 said:
EvangelineG|1411135726|3753697 said:
1c H colour AVR
Stunning ring! Do you ever notice any hint of yellow? (Other than if you're in a yellow environment)
Thanks! The last photo, where my ring is in a crystal cup, represents the most colour I ever see. The crystal is showing blue-white in that lighting, and in the diamond there is the barest hint of "vanilla". I am very happy with my H colour stone. It is lovely and white all the time, even from the side. It really is like Gypsy describes with the paint deck, and the different shades of white. An H is not as cool a white as a D, it is a warmer white, but by no means "yellow" in any light, and the tint that is there really only shows when comparing to something absolutely colourless like the crystal in the photo, and not in every day lighting situations.

Frisbeenut

Rough_Rock

H color cushion modified brilliant with strong blue fluorescence.

I personally don't notice any yellow warmth in it normally. If it's side by side with a D then maybe but I'm not the one wearing it and my fiancé has not indicated anything regarding it's color ever.

_22577.jpg

sturgeon123456

Rough_Rock

alpackie|1411091722|3753481 said:
Hey PS!

Recently I've been questioning my decision to stick with H color stones! Please show me the side-views of your H color diamonds... in various lighting conditions! :bigsmile:

If you are sensitive to colour no lower than G, I can see tint in G in some cuts.....DEF only for me with the rare G.

alpackie

Shiny_Rock

Thank you all for your replies! I must not be color-sensitive at all, because all those H's look colorless to me... even in the pictures! I'm guessing in-person I'd be too distracted by the sparkle to notice any hint of warmth at all! :bigsmile:

Feeling great about the H choice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results