shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I just love your new necklace -- both ways evenly (which is rare)!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So much eye candy!!!

Where to even start?!?!

Baby Monster: those ripples! Wow! What an impact piece.

Frost Me: love, LOVE, how your green Tahitians worked out. I am experiencing "the pearl path not taken" syndrome!

Fly Girl: OMG! O-M-G!!! Your strand and your kamokas!!! They are stunning (and together I am almost blind with pearl envy!).

Juliebeth: Love the fireball! It looks phenomenal on you!

Cyndayco: Those ripples are fantastic! I don't think I've ever seen any that colour before. Love them! (where did you find them?!?) I also love your lavender fireball pendant. It is stunning with the yellow gold.

And the little pearly animals....so cute!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1400457001|3675724 said:
I went to the baseball game today. The home team lost, but I felt pretty in my freshwater silver soufflé pendant from Kojima Pearl and my Sea of Cortez pearl earrings from Agustus on eBay. Do not blame Agustus for my hasty wiring job. :loopy: I put the Sea of Cortez pearls on headpins so I could wear them right away. Some day they will be upgraded with the quality findings that they deserve. :)) I hope you can see some of the green and pink overtones in my photo of the soufflé. I know the overtones are harder to spot in the Sea of Cortez pearls.

Hi Fly Girl,
I love your pendant and earrings :appl: May I know what mm size is the bale? Can a clasp go through your pendant bale or is it a fixed chain? Thank you. :))

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
thecat|1410974082|3752547 said:
I went to the baseball game today. The home team lost, but I felt pretty in my freshwater silver soufflé pendant from Kojima Pearl and my Sea of Cortez pearl earrings from Agustus on eBay. Do not blame Agustus for my hasty wiring job. :loopy: I put the Sea of Cortez pearls on headpins so I could wear them right away. Some day they will be upgraded with the quality findings that they deserve. :)) I hope you can see some of the green and pink overtones in my photo of the soufflé. I know the overtones are harder to spot in the Sea of Cortez pearls.

Hi Fly Girl,
I love your pendant and earrings :appl: May I know what mm size is the bale? Can a clasp go through your pendant bale or is it a fixed chain? Thank you. :))
Thank you, thecat.

The interior diameter of the bale is about 4mm. Yes, I wear it on a regular chain.

today0140917_213125_1_.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. Of course, today, I wore my new multi-color Tahitian pearls. These things are so reflective its hard to take good pictures.

I'll keep trying. :naughty:

today_tahitians2.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Really fantastic!!! More, much much more, please!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1411008001|3752909 said:
thecat|1410974082|3752547 said:

Hi Fly Girl,
Thank you, thecat.

The interior diameter of the bale is about 4mm. Yes, I wear it on a regular chain.

Thank you very much, Fly Girl. :))

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1411008170|3752910 said:
Thank you. Of course, today, I wore my new multi-color Tahitian pearls. These things are so reflective its hard to take good pictures.

I'll keep trying. :naughty:

It's an attractive strand. More photos please!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl post more indoor natural light of the bracelet too!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl, that strand is wow gorgeous.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments on the white ripples. It's a substantial look and weight but I got used to the heft. Although it looks like Kevin has taken the weight comments into consideration when selecting the ripples during his latest buying trip. There's a note about that in his new blog posts.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014|1410971681|3752521 said:
Wow! So much eye candy!!!

Where to even start?!?!

Baby Monster: those ripples! Wow! What an impact piece.

Frost Me: love, LOVE, how your green Tahitians worked out. I am experiencing "the pearl path not taken" syndrome!

Fly Girl: OMG! O-M-G!!! Your strand and your kamokas!!! They are stunning (and together I am almost blind with pearl envy!).

Juliebeth: Love the fireball! It looks phenomenal on you!

Cyndayco: Those ripples are fantastic! I don't think I've ever seen any that colour before. Love them! (where did you find them?!?) I also love your lavender fireball pendant. It is stunning with the yellow gold.

And the little pearly animals....so cute!

CMD2014, Hey pearly girl, are you on the other forum PG, if so contact me by PM personal message!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
So many lovelies! :love: :love: :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
SOO many beautiful pearls again. Different colours, different shapes and exciting designs. What else pearl lover can ask :love: :clap: ?

Today all whites

_22559.jpg

_22558.jpg

_22560.jpg

_22561.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have a neck shot yet...but today I'm wearing my 36.5 strand of white metallics from the PP July sale. The replacement strand came along with my recent purchases...and my gosh it's even prettier than the original one! Almost perfectly round and incredibly lustrous with a hint of pink overtone. Am wearing it long with the silver hook clasp visible about 1/3 of the way down the strand, but there is plenty of room now for doubling it.

It makes me want to buy some big metallics at some point (these are 6.5 - 7 mm iirc).

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection -- your whites simply glow on you! Beautiful!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Confection, I love your fabulously-layered glowing white pearls. I especially like the rope with the larger pearls mixed in with the smaller ones. Can you tell me the length of the rope and the sizes of the pearls? I have been itching to buy some metallic white pearls, but I want the design to be different than my standard akoya strands.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, thanks! Somehow I have been very fond of white pearls lately... :wavey:

Kay, thank You. My rope is 50", pearls are 8mm and 12mm. It is quite versatile lenght. This photo is taken couple of days ago

_22565.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That rope is outstanding confection!!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Today, POJ double metallic necklace with mismatched earrings:

neck_7.jpg

_22578.jpg

lavender_earring.jpg

peach_earring.jpg

cyndayco

Rough_Rock
bsomio, the metallic double strand is TDF. You should wear them more often.

cyndayco|1410854276|3751714 said:
I'm wearing my lavender fireball pendant from POJ, and my own multicolor ripples-and-tourmaline necklace. I'd take a glamour shot of the ripples, but I miscalculated the size of the beads and the toggle clasp--and now I can't take off the necklace!

btw, I finally got the clasp figured out, and here are the closeups:

img_5605.jpg

img_5606.jpg

img_5609.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Cyndaco, that's a very pretty combination; I bet it looks even better in person!

Bsomlo, lovely to see your beautiful Multi-Color Metallics again ... so gorgeous on you :) I especially like the way the white pearls are scattered through the necklace and just pop, visually a bit bigger, and accent the whole necklace ... WELL DONE :appl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett, thanks!

bsomlo, always so chick. I love those pearls!

cyndayco, lovely ripples. That clasp fits perfect to pearls.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Cyndayco what an absolutely whimsical and beautiful necklace!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
cyndayco -- cool ripples!

Today, PP souffle and blue akoya long tin cup with matching earrings and WG:

neck_8.jpg

doubled_with_earrings.jpg

close_6.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
For a long time! Lovely flowing souffles :lickout:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow.. lovely souffles...
Happened to wear my souffle necklace today too. Seldom worn cos the colours are a little light and too 'princessy' pink. Sorry, the orange background is not the most flattering either.

20140923_080952-1.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
YC, I don't think I've seen that before. PP?

I don't think it's "princessy". It would look great with a black scoop or V-neck top, I think. Or the opposite, with a white top. It pops on the orange, too! I like this piece! Of course, what's not to like in a metallic swirling souffle!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Bsomio for the suggestion. I totally agree with you about the black or white top. The orange is astrong colour and overwhelms the overtones which is mostly pink and green. =) and correct, it was from pp during one of their sales.
Think it is just me.... not a great admirer of light pink pearls cos I feel a bit old for them.. Think my little girl will appreciate it more. Waiting for her to grow older and less destructive.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
cyndayco - Love the tourmaline spacers with pearls.

bsomlo - You wear the soufflés so well.

YC - I have a soufflé that color from PP set as an enhancer, and I never wear it. I'm pretty sure it is the color that, while beautiful, simply is not appealing to me when on me. Now, I know that bsomlo could rock it. :twirl:

Today I'm breaking out my new triple look of the PP Tahitian sale "Loot2" strand/rope combo. Topped off with peacock drops from Kamoka that I picked up at the ruckus and a sweater from Belarosa. The drops have a mirror-like surface that reflects everything, but I think you can get a hint of the overtones here. A look to celebrate the first days of fall.

today_9056.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results