shape
carat
color
clarity

Feedback on a RB, and suggestions on setting

blingbuyer

Rough_Rock
Im back again. Thanks for all the help so far, i have learned a ton.

So, i was initially looking at princesses, however after seeing some rounds i have decided to go in that direction. Below are the specs on one that i am leaning towards. Wanted to get feedback on the Idealscope. It looked great in person, though im colorblind so feedback from someone other than myself would be appreciated.

Also, i would appreciate any suggestions on a setting for this diamond. Would a halo be nice or should i just do something simple since the stone has pretty strong performance?

Thanks again!!!

ROUND BRILLIANT

Measurements 7.07 - 7.09 x 4.29 mm
Carat Weight 1.30 carat
Color Grade G
Clarity Grade VS2
Cut Grade Excellent

PROPORTIONS
Depth 60.6 %
Table 58 %
Crown Angle 34.0°
Crown Height 14.0%
Pavilion Angle 41.0°
Pavilion Depth 43.5%
Star Length 55%
Lower Half 75%
Girdle Medium, Faceted, 3.5%
Culet None

FINISH
Polish Excellent
Symmetry Excellent

FLUORESCENCE
Fluorescence None

CLARITY CHARACTERISTICS
Clarity Characteristics Feather

Imagescope below
1_311.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks great to me. I didn't run the HCA numbers, but if it's under 2 and with that image, looks like a good one.

blingbuyer

Rough_Rock
I believe the HCA was 1.4.

So im deciding between this and possibly someting in the 1.50ct range but of lesser color. leaning towards this though.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
regarding a setting-- what does she like? I'm a simple solitaire girl myself, but a lot of women like halos or diamonds in the setting. Have you gotten a vibe for what she wants? Does the vendor you're working with have settings you like?

blingbuyer

Rough_Rock
Her only preferences was while gold or platinum. So really im trying to figure out what style would look best.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, we can suggest a lot of excellent settings, but it would really help to know what she likes. If you can't find that out, I might just go with an inexpensive solitaire for the proposal and then let her pick out a setting after. But it is always great when you can get the right setting in advance!

The other question would be, who is the diamond vendor so we can see if they have anything we'd recommend?

blingbuyer

Rough_Rock
So, it sounds like she likes the split shank and Halo styles the most.

The vendor i am working with is Brilliantly engaged.

Suggestions?

blingbuyer

Rough_Rock
So regarding settings. When going with a better quality stone like the one above, is it recommended to go with one style setting over another or is it really just up to the wearer. I guess i wonder does one type take away from the brilliance of a diamond?

Thanks.

Here is a link to site: http://www.brilliantlyengaged.com/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results