Premium
That is truly amazing!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's control!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw this story on the news. Wow. I would have been freaking out. I do not like insects especially when they land on me! Though I did attend the live butterfly exhibit at the museum of natural history a few years ago and I wasn't too scared and enjoyed it in fact.

The theory is that the butterfly was attracted to her sweat as they like salty water. That is one cool young lady. :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder why someone didn't shew it off her face. If it were me, I would have had to stop and blow it off. I think everyone would
have understood. Good for her though!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Half a million views.
Lucky musician ... in a competitive field.

I wonder if she trained it. :Up_to_something:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering if they put something on her specifically to get it to land there, she seem way too cool about it :lol:
Have you seen/heard the Aussie Jane Rutter play the flue - now that is butterfly worthy!!!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Her playing is exquisite and she is in the final 6 right now. Nielsen (contemporary composer) flute competition.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Taking this in a new direction; I think so many people take butterflies for granted. They are exquisite creatures who usually only eat one food plant as a caterpillar. If that one food is gone, that species of butterfly will disappear forever. I have a large butterfly garden (you have to plant both larval caterpillar foods and nectar plants) and I like to sit there on sunny days and watch them go by. It's very much like a fish tank, so restful. Many species of butterflies are disappearing, as their (usually ugly, weedy) larval plants are eliminated by development. I hope my grandkids get to see all the species I see today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results