shape
carat
color
clarity

Sea of Cortez Pearls on Sale!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I am looking forward to ear shots. I love those hooks, too.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Flygirl, Those drop dangles are beautiful. I love the style of the hooks, Douglas and his designers are great. I am worried about him also, getting slammed by two hurricanes in such a short time is a nightmare. Praying the next one veers away and misses him.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Yum, rainbow-y "pear" drops on a simple, elegant setting. I can't wait to see ear shots.

I hope the farm and the people will be unharmed by the next hurricane.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you pkinnew, bsomlo, NacreLover, and Kay.

The package arrived and here are a few shots. It was overcast this morning, and some of the interesting overtones were popping on these most beautiful pearls.

cortez_9028.jpg

cortez_8997.jpg

cortez_8998.jpg

cortez_9037a.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
And, a couple of ear shots.

cortez_8988.jpg

cortez_8991.jpg

cortez_9033.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That last shot is terrific with the Tahitians showing!!!

They are beautiful pearls with a lovely mauve/dove color.

How does the hook feel?

Wear your new earrings in health -- and I like the combo of the earrings with the green Tahitians!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1411221912|3754277 said:
That last shot is terrific with the Tahitians showing!!!

They are beautiful pearls with a lovely mauve/dove color.

How does the hook feel?

Wear your new earrings in health -- and I like the combo of the earrings with the green Tahitians!
Thank you, bsomlo. I was a bit surprised, but the hook is perfectly comfortable. And, I'm not one to ever wear threader style earrings.

These earrings are as big as I like. :bigsmile: Any heavier and creases in my ear lobes show up. :errrr:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Those SoC earrings look very elegant and beautiful on you FlyGirl ... congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those SOC earrings FlyGirl has are so cool. I love the shape of the metal and how it compliments the pearl. Really cool.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Those pearls are dreamy, and they look wonderful on you, Fly Girl! I really like that setting -- it's very clean and simple, but more substantial that a simple hook, so the earrings have more presence than I would have expected for pearls that size. I usually aim for 11-13 mm drops for earrings, but this look really works. I'll have to keep this design in mind.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results