shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Seven days of stacking...

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for sharing I really do enjoy looking at your threads when you post Acinom. I really like your oval east west semi bezel set ring in yellow gold :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me said:
Oh wow Acinom! Your stacking fest is absolutely beautiful!!! :appl: Lovelovelove the way the rose gold looks so warm on you hand.
Thank you for joining me in the stacking party :wavey:

apacherose said:
I'm wowed by all your rings! You are definitely a master stacker, I'm super glad you weighed in on my stacking question. Looking forward to the rest! I am not sure which day is my favorite so far. I really like them all.
Aww, thank you for your kind words.

badabling said:
Love love love your collections! You have the most exquisite collection. :love:
Looking forward to upcoming stacks! :wavey:
Thanks Badabling. My informal stacking rings are not nearly as chique as some PS rings here, but I enjoy the informal look and wearing them on busy days.

movie zombie said:
:wavey: :appl: :love:
what fun!
:D

dk168 said:
Like the stack for the 3rd day! Love the unplated WG look, kind of rustic and informal.
I especially love the fact that I do not have to bring them to the jeweller to get them rhodinated :twisted:

There is a 4th ring with a pearl in a couple of the pics, any info about the pearl ring please? Just being nosey, that's all.
DK :))
Thanks for asking! The pearl ring was representing me. But I do not wear more then 3 rings at the same time and I love wearing the rings representing my 3 men. Soooo, the pearl ring went back into the melting oven :twisted:

arkieb1 said:
Wow I LOVE these rings as well!!!! Keep them coming...... :naughty:
Hihi, more coming up Arkie

thecat said:
Loving all 3 days so far. Can't wait to see the rest.
Thanks thecat!!!!

diamondseeker2006 said:
Beautiful, Acinom! :love: You have a wonderful collection! I can hardly imagine what the next 4 days will bring!
Thank you for liking my rings DS. You are always so kind.

mochiko42 said:
So glad you posted these!! Love the cabbed rings - wish we could see more on PS!
Especially the rose quartz and chrysoprase rings... they look just like candy! :) :) yum~~
Thanks for the shout out in the cab thread in the CS forum. I loooooove your cabs.

RosieR said:
Thanks so much for sharing I really do enjoy looking at your threads when you post Acinom. I really like your oval east west semi bezel set ring in yellow gold :love:
The oval finally find a good home as a stacking ring. In a former solitaire setting it was left unworn in the vault.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WEEEEEEE!!!! I love the last 2 days!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Who is creating the stackers for you? I have a sugarloaf amy cab and a prehnite that I'd like to have bezelled just like that. Care to share? ;))

Your bracelet is gorgeous, too! that's so neat!

Now the bean stones - those are very unique and modern - really love that stack!!!

Oh--- hurry up tomorrow...!!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I love your stacking styles---different and beautiful. Thank you for sharing!!! :appl: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the fifth day of stacking...

An unplated WG set with 2 plain bands (with the name of my boys engraved) and a diamond channel set band (with the name of my husband engraved). So, I am taking a break from colored stones for a day. Tomorrow will be very colourful :naughty:

_22416.jpg

_22417.jpg

_22418.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Different perspectives on the fifth day of stacking.

_22419.jpg

_22420.jpg

_22421.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
This is SUCH a fun thread!! Stackers are my favorite and yours are AWESOME.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great idea to represent your family! That is also a great substitute wedding set when you don't want to wear a large diamond ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1410815940|3751442 said:
WEEEEEEE!!!! I love the last 2 days!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Who is creating the stackers for you? I have a sugarloaf amy cab and a prehnite that I'd like to have bezelled just like that. Care to share? ;))

Your bracelet is gorgeous, too! that's so neat!

Now the bean stones - those are very unique and modern - really love that stack!!!

Oh--- hurry up tomorrow...!!

Thank you Enerchi :wavey:
The first day stacks are made by a Dutch designer: Elsbeth. You can see her work on her FB: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=111119522257228&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.nl%2F&_rdr

Do you have a photo of your prehnite? Would love to see it.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for joining in Whoanelly, Kelli and DS!

I indeed love to wear this stack during holidays or maximum activity days. On all other days I wear my big diamond :twisted:

Some end of day stacking variations with a steel band:

_22429.jpg

_22430.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the 3rd day of stacking! Such pretty and unique rings you have!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I have been diligently checking this thread since you first posted and I am so pleased that I have. I love your rings! Beautiful pieces of jewelry, unique and full of personality. I also love the sentiment behind the rings.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the sixth day of stacking...

A colour explosion in RG. Peridot and fire opal in a main role. And rings from day 1 and 2 joining them.
These rings are also made by Elsbeth from Lsieraden in Amsterdam:

_22455.jpg

_22456.jpg

_22457.jpg

_22458.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Variations on the sixth day of stacking...

The cup of the fire opal is 'star' set with 4 small orange sapphires.

_22459.jpg

_22460.jpg

_22461.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! I love these as well :naughty:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
This is so much fun! Thanks for sharing. Love your stackers and the stories behind them. Must it end on the seventh day?

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the colorful stack of day 6. Can't wait to see tmr's stack.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the seventh day of stacking...

An artsy stack consisting of 5 silver bands by Designer Rosa Maria. 2 with tiny tiny 'diamond gravel' and 2 with a YG layer at the top.

_22510.jpg

_22511.jpg

_22512.jpg

_22513.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My OEC wanted to play along as well and is stacked with one or two small silver bands with rustic finish by Antwerp (my favourite city) designer Hilde van Belleghem.

I never ever wear my Sophia with a band but I could get used to it.

_22514.jpg

_22515.jpg

_22516.jpg

_22517.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These were my 7 days of stacking. Thanks for joining in!!!
I had great fun sharing my humble stacks with you.

:wavey:

_22518.jpg

_22519.jpg

_22520.jpg

_22521.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great fun, thanks for sharing!

And thanks for giving me design inspirations for my own set of stacking rings.

DK :))

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful array of colours, metals and shapes your collection provides. I love the unplated white gold set symbolising the three men in your life. But the piece de resistance has to be the orange and green in rose gold, contrasted against the lush green vegetation. There's a joy in the unexpected and they really come alive on your hand. Thanks so much for sharing.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Each and every ring is beautiful.. I've enjoyed seeing how you wear your rings and how they look on your finger.. classy.. very classy.. thank you.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Weeee- love the group shots!

That really makes my day. Those bezels are decadent. I want to play in your jewelry box, lol.

I love Antwerp. I lived on the French/Belgian border for a few years growing up and we'd go up every so often.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
LOVE!! Thanks for sharing!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What fun! I am thinking of having some rose gold stacking rings made. :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Rhea :wavey:
The third day stack is very meaningful to me.

Chrystal24K: aww, thank you for your kind words. There is indeed a story behind every stack.

Thanks Arkieb! This week I am taking a stack break. We are celebrating a family weekend, so I am wearing a 'safe' ring that has diamonds but is in fact quite sturdy. And Monday it probably is Zircon or Paraiba time.
When do you expect to receive your goodies :naughty:

Lol lovesvintage my collection is not extensive enough for 8 days or more.

Thank you thecat! I am really happy with the splash of colour of the sixth day. I normally choose more subdued colors.

Happy to provide some inspiration dk :naughty:

You are so kind Polished! I love the casual look of colored stacks.

Thank you tekate !!!!

Ah, Antwerp is great isn't it apacherose. How special that you lived on the French Belgian border for a while.

kelli :wavey:

That would be a lovely addition to your collection Tourmaline! I love love kove your reset with you 5 carat mega diamond. I am so glad you found the right house for it.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
These are so unique - love them on you!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
How incredibly fun! Love the cabs :))

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That group shot is such a party! I must say, I love how varied in design your collection is. I feel like so many of us tend to find one style and stick with it. It's nice to see some serious variety in a collection to suit different looks and activities.

Please start as many threads as you like, I've enjoyed every single one so much! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results