shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My little h geode souffles:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear large gold hoops quite a bit and they are not heavy. If the soufflés aren't heavy, the most weight would come from the resin and gems. You could always get Hisano to let you know how heavy the other ones she has made have turned out to be.

I just finished watching her talk. Does anyone know where she sells her silhouette collection? I'd love to drool over the Tahitian versions....and her personal we page was a bit limited.

Edit: never mind, they are here: http://www.pearlcollective.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1843

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: SO excited to see the progress on your Geode project!!! I think the smaller hoops are perfect, and can't wait to see what color gradations Hisano comes up with ... wonderful ... Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
CRDKeshi -- thank you! Now, aren't there many many things you have to show us...?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
They're done! Photos in progress and Hisano's ear shot for me!

Description:

16 x 28 mm little h pink Souffle Geode Collection earrings with 14K YG hoops
16 x 28 mm Pink Souffle pearl sliced and lined with 7.28 cttw of genuine sapphires in ombre effect.
set with 14K yellow gold eye pins and hoops.

in_progress_1.jpg

in_progress_2.jpg

completed.jpg

completed_front_and_back.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Hisano's ear shot:

hisano_ear_shot.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful :appl: :appl: :appl: these are going to be so much fun to wear!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
They are fabulous! I love the ombre effect. :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Those are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! They are going to look amazing on you!!!!!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I am sure they'll be fabulous on you. The hoops' size are much better than the other ones. Very dramatic! Congratulations. :appl: :appl: :appl:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
So exciting!! So when will they get to you?

They look fantastic!

PiscesPearls

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous...They look delicious! :lickout:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
very cool looking! I love it!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
PiscesPearls|1410293657|3747916 said:
Gorgeous...They look delicious! :lickout:

Yes, they do, like souffles stuffed with lemon, strawberry and raspberry sorbet.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You're right! Looks like crystals of fruit sorbets.

Icy -- I'm guessing they'll reach me in a weekish? They haven't shipped yet -- certainly by the end of next week.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They've turned out beautifully :appl: ! They're really little works of art. I'm looking forward to you getting them and sharing them with us via your pictures and descriptions.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, WOW! How delightful; Kay said it best ... rainbow ripples of fruit sorbet! Can't wait to see these lovelies framed in your pretty dark curls :)

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those turned out even better than I imagined they would! I love the colours and the gradation from light to dark. They're just stunning. You must be so excited! :appl: :appl: :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
THey are stunning!!! They look absolutely gorgeous on those hoops! Tres Chic! I hope you have them soon!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Those are stunning! I love the yellow and pink coloring. I would think the weight of the gems will add more to the weight of the earring, but they probably won't be super heavy...I just find that the thinner the wire through the lobe, the more "stretch" I get on my piercings...but I'm also 53 years old and wore very huge heavy gold earrings in the 1980s without any support (therefore my lobes are prone to look stretched). I think these earrings will be fantastic and I am so very tempted by a similar pair on the PP sale site. I hope they arrive quickly and are beyond your expectation!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful! The hoops are perfect and I really look forward to your first impression when you get them, especially the sparkle!

mapo

Shiny_Rock

oh bsomlo! the souffle on the diamond dangle is gorgeous! Reminds me of the modern version of vermeer's girl with the pearl earring.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
so pretty Bsomlo, Congrats!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
They arrived a day early!

First, let me apologize, ear shots tomorrow. For today these will have to do:

Hisano's cute packaging:

packaging_1.jpg

packaging_2.jpg

earring_5.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

back_of_earrings.jpg

earring_pair_1.jpg

earring_pair_2.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Exquisite!!! Colorful works of art. You must be so, so excited! :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I should add, although they look substantial, they are so light and pleasant to wear! I'll get ear shots for everyone tomorrow. I just wish I could see them when I wear them!!! I wore them with my white metallic and citrine strand today so the yellow/orange/red glitters could play off each other...

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, those are just delicious ... so happy for you :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
They are scrumptious. I can't wait to see ear shots.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
they are lovely!!

I have a question- are the sapphires faceted? And do they sparkle or does the resin actually cover the sapphires and they have more of a "gleam"?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see them nestled among your dark curls. So pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results