shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Ring reset help

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
Hello Ladies,

I am looking for some help with me engagement ring reset. I have a lovely 1.13 ct solitaire diamond. it is set in a 6 prong platinum band. I wear it in a stack with two plain platinum bands, and 2 channel set eternity rings. One .52ctw, the other .33ctw.

It is getting a bit lost in amongst all of that. I have a sapphire and diamond cluster on my right hand, so moving them across isn't an option.

I have been contemplating either changing the setting to a halo, or making it into a 3 or 5 stone ring.

The one idea that i have fallen in love with is actually from a post here by iheartbora. Its earrings with a jacket. So i am wondering what you would think, and looking for some ideas please!!

First post, so thanks in advance,

DiamondBaby

P.S. I have photos to post, but i can't figure out how to do it!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Hit report concern and ask the mods to move your thread to Rocky Talk. You'll get more suggestions there. This sub-forum is for showing off completed pieces.

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
Thanks woofmama,

I will try to get some help here. As i said i have photos to put up, but i am failing miserably to get them up, and can't find out how?? Any ideas/help??

Thanks

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm totally confused what you want? To make it into earrings? Three stone? Five stone???

To add images go to upload under the big box and add file from your pictures, save attachement, submit post.

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
Hi AprilBaby,
Its a ring reset that i am looking for. The earrings from iheartbora, are lovely, and an alternative to the traditional halo. So it has become a decision between the halo, or going with a three, or five stone setting.

e-ring_solo.jpg

e-ring_with_wedding_bands.jpg

eternity_4.jpg

eternity_5.jpg

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
Last few photos, the full stack, right hand. and the earrings that are the idea for the ring.

full_stack.jpg

right_hand.jpg

iheartbora_earrings.jpg

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
I see what you mean, too much metal in your diamond to metal ratio when you wear your whole stack. For whatever reason I don't love the halo idea with this set. I would go with the five stone to bring in the bling.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results