shape
carat
color
clarity

Michele Diamond Watch

gemsandmore

Rough_Rock
Thinking about getting one of these Michele Urban watches. Pros and cons, what do you all think?

_22157.jpg

_22158.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one in yg with the matching diamond band. It's gorgeous but I'm trying to sell it. I don't suppose you want yellow? I get tons of compliments!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the blue face Deco Diamond. I love it and wear it all the time. It keeps great time and looks great.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMHO the black dial watch looks masculine. But I like really tiny watches.

gemsandmore

Rough_Rock
AprilBaby and Catmom - Thanks for your replies. I have heard from a couple of jewelers that Michele uses diamonds with LESS FACETS on their cases. So my question to you both is DO THE DIAMONDS SPARKLE A LOT?

AprilBaby - No, not interested in yellow gold; only wear white gold these days.

Catmom - I had to google your blue diamond Deco. That is a beautiful watch!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemsandmore|1410640661|3750480 said:
AprilBaby and Catmom - Thanks for your replies. I have heard from a couple of jewelers that Michele uses diamonds with LESS FACETS on their cases. So my question to you both is DO THE DIAMONDS SPARKLE A LOT?

AprilBaby - No, not interested in yellow gold; only wear white gold these days.

Catmom - I had to google your blue diamond Deco. That is a beautiful watch!

Thanks! I do love the watch but to be very honest the diamonds do not sparkle as much as I would like. I was originally going to get the deco diamond band but after looking at them decided it wasn't worth it as the diamonds just aren't that great.

christmas_2.jpg

gemsandmore

Rough_Rock
Catmom - I thought that might be the case. The numbers probably sparkle more? It looks like the diamonds are set / framed in faceted pieces of metal which would reflect more light.

At any rate, Michele watches still make great diamond watches because they are so affordable.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get compliments every time I wear it!

ZachB

Rough_Rock
I see these quite often and honestly, the diamonds don't have much fire to them. If you want something feminine maybe look towards an Ebel Beluga with diamonds. I have seen these and the diamonds on the case are much more substantial.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is totally sparklie but perhaps it's because of the contrast of the yellow and the diamonds!

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
These are all beautiful watches. Really love the Deco with the black face! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results