shape
carat
color
clarity

Newfoundland and Spaniel Puppy Playing

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just found this wonderful video on YouTube. It shows a Newfoundland and a Spaniel puppy playing. I enjoyed it because I love dogs and the play is terminally cute. However, I also looked at it from the point of view of a dog owner who is always trying to learn more about how dogs operate. I noticed how the puppy approached the huge, older Newfie to play in an aggressive stance, then immediately threw himself onto his back, showing his throat, as soon as he felt that the Newf should be reassured that everything was being done in fun and that he was actually submissive to the Newf. I hope some of you also enjoy the video. I think Laurie may also enjoy the subtitles! :wavey:

Newfoundland and Spaniel Puppy Playing...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnoRH6h4vIg

Deb/AGBF
:read:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
ooooooooo they's slobbery!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So very, very cute....but what's with that music??? :think:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting Deb. So cute!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1410662383|3750636 said:
So very, very cute....but what's with that music??? :think:

Adorable, thanks for posting this Deb.
Yenny, I agree the musical selection was a bit :?: but fortunately the preciousness of the puppies outweighed the questionable musical choice.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
So cute, Deb!! The expression on the Newfy's face melts me -- what a ball he's having with that cute little cocker. Looks like a young Newf too, yes? The explanation beneath congratulates the puppy for figuring out exactly how long the Newfoundland's tie-out is, how far he can go, and approves of how well the dogs work it out, though it's important whether you are higher or lower to the ground.

Fun to watch -- thanks for the big smile!

--- Laurie

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, so cute and sweet! I love how well they play together - you can tell they are having so much fun! Thanks Deb!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
size/color contrast of the two breeds made it even more fun to watch!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results