shape
carat
color
clarity

A big addition to my collection

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot who posted the ebay listing on this pearl but I couldn't resist it. I made an offer and it was accepted! It's a 23x19 mm Tahitian pearl drop pendant and it's gorgeous! The little nub is hidden in the bail so it makes it look like a perfect drop. The color is light green/gray with multi-color bands (not circles) around the top in bronze, pink and dark green. And the luster is like a mirror! I'm including their picture and several of mine. Their picture is closer to the color irl, mine pictures don't capture it's beauty and make it look too gray. The first few days I carried it around in my pocket so I could rub on it like a worry-pearl! And it's sitting right next to me on my desk right now! A few more pictures will follow.

big_t_13.jpg

_22206.jpg

_22209.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some cloudy day outside pictures with my new multi-color Tahitian strand (more pictures of that will be posted in the Tahitian Sale post).

_22210.jpg

_22211.jpg

_22212.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! You must be very happy. They layer together so well.

Wear your new pendant in health and enjoy!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
looking good! :appl: :love:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I Loooooove how large it looks and hues! Fabulous.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That's HUGE! (it didn't look it in you hand picture, but you can see it in the other shots). Beautiful luster too. What a find! It looks great with your beautiful multi Tahitian strand too.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is a BIG addition to your collection, indeed! :naughty:

Very, very pretty pendant. :cheeky:

Well done! :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Love it Pkinnew! The size and shape are great. It looks great with your strand layered also.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pkin that is one monster pearl...just my kind. You are one very lucky girls to have gotten it. Enjoy :appl: :appl: :appl:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice find, thanks for sharing.

DK :))

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that really is a big addition! It is lovely, and pairs beautifully with your new strand. Congrats!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
whoah momma! that is huge! LOVE the setting! i don't know if i would resist (much) either.

so, when do we get the neck shot with ALL your latest pearls ALL together? ;-)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Pkinnew: Wowzer, that is a giant indeed! Congrats on yet another beauty. Is the pearl from Pearl Society? It looks familiar.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is a STUNNING pendant!!!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! I really do appreciate it.

icy_jade - Yes it is from Pearl Society and it's my first putchase from them (and probably not my last!).

juliebeth - The setting is just perfect, hearts with a little touch of diamonds!

I was a little disappointed with the prior pictures so I took a few more outside - sunny and cloudy. I included my new Tahitian strand just for color and size comparison.

_22274.jpg

_22275.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Two more...

_22276.jpg

_22277.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew -- they are just spectacular. Thanks for the additional pictures and keep them coming if you are so inclined. We all love love pearl pictures!!!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow that rascal is big ! Lovely shape..those little pointy hats can hid a multitude of issues ! lol And the colour banding is very nice! Isn't it a great relief when something turns out just as you hoped !! Congrats, I am jealous !! :love:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I love the photo showing off the stripes of color. Keep 'em coming, please!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
now that is a statement pearl. Where did you find it if you don't mind my asking? I'd love to find something similar!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's huge! :appl:

PiscesPearls

Rough_Rock
pkinnew... Your Tahitian necklace is so gorgeous :lickout: . Your pendant is amazing...great find! :love:

Looking at all these beautiful Tahitians strands makes we wish I bought one from PP last month. :doh:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, what a stunning performer :clap: :clap:! Great purchase!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
mapo - I bought it from Pearl Society on ebay. They have other large pendants, SS and Tahitians, for sale and their customer service is great!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1410447671|3749027 said:
Here are some cloudy day outside pictures with my new multi-color Tahitian strand (more pictures of that will be posted in the Tahitian Sale post).

I love LOVE love these together!!!! :love: :love: :love: Congrats and enjoy!!

josephrohdes221

Rough_Rock
Wonderful just unique and aesthetic one with royal grace and look.

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
oh my... what a beauty! The size is just fantastic, it probably catches everyone's eyes! I love the bail you picked, the size is a good compliment to the pearl.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments! It means a lot coming from all of you!!!

pencilcase - If it caught anyone's eye yesterday they didn't mention it! I live in a pearl-blind zone!!!

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Wow that pearl is gorrrrr.....-geous and enorrrrrr......mous! Looks great with your pearl strand as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results