shape
carat
color
clarity

Connoisseur Sale

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I'm so excited to see both of the onyx necklaces! Think the designs are fab and really something quite different from the usual strands. Wonder if they are heavier (or lighter) than strands of comparable length? Pls let us know!

And for the rest of you who bought loose pearls, what are you planning to do with them? My purchases are all still at PP... Think I can't wait so will probably ship the earrings along with my Tahitians from last months sale if they are done soon (just asked for my acorns to have WG instead of their current YG settings).

Now, was I the only one who experienced slow loading of the PP pages last night (morning for most of you)? Had a mental image of all the pearl fanatics furiously refreshing the sales page every hour. Almost like a denial of service attack, lol.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
cmd - That is a lovely pearl..much better luster than the larger, more expensive one. Beautiful colour. I'm glad that you've decided to keep it, certainly was a good buy and looks really really nice on you !

Ooooo I love that white pearl and Onyx necklace! Very striking ! And love it with the Tahitians as well...always nice to see interesting and modern designs !

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gemzy, your new pendant is stunning :appl: :love:

Bsomlo, I love the uniqueness of your oxyn necklace. :love:

Cmd, I'm glad you're keeping your pendant as I :love: the golden flashes.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My two loose Tahitians from the sale, Drop 5 and Drop 7, are still at PP.

I decided to have my loose Tahitian, Drop 7, set with the little h drop setting and a simple enhancer added to it. Today, they expect to add a small loop to this enhancer and then they can put together my piece. I saw the little h setting when I was at the ruckus, and I adore it. I already have a pair of white South Sea keshi in it as earrings, but I can hardly call them a set with this pendant/enhancer. I just like the setting, and I hope to wear this little 9.6 mm drop with my other drop Tahitian strands from the Tahitian sale last month.

I showed a photo of Drop 5 to my local designer, who went gaga over it. :bigsmile: :appl: :cheeky: :love: So, Drop 5 will be half-drilled at PP and shipped to me for setting locally. I plan to take it into the designer when it arrives, and see what she proposes.

_22162.jpg

20140908_0.jpg

_22163.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl, Drop 7 on that setting AND an enhancer bail is fantastic ... what a great idea; so elegant ... can't wait to see it finished :) Not to mention Drop 5 and your designer's ideas! Congratulations :clap:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I agree too fly girl. Great choice. I have the enhancer in yellow gold and love that model. Double locking feature.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl, I'm excited to see your designer's ideas for your other drop! The little H enhancer is fantastic too!

I'm still undecided on the setting for my 2nd loose pearl. First we're going to look at the enhancer setting that they are working on for me and decide whether it's best for the pearl I bought, or if I should buy another pearl for it (maybe a round). If I go the 2nd route, I was thinking that my other drop would look great as a 2 pearl dangle with a freshwater, similar to the carved ones that were in the sale.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
NacreLover or FlyGirl ... does anyone know the name, model # etc. of that small enhancer from PP? I was looking for one similar; simple, small and delicate but elegant ... thanks in advance.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
It comes in white and yellow gold and it's from Stuller. I will get the specks. It double locks and you can use it on more than one pendant since you only need a O ring to hook it too. I use it on a heavy gold medallion and locket.
http://www.stuller.com/products/62/?groupId=30603

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I also have this model. It is my favorite, but your jeweler has to install it and you can't move it once it's soldered on. This comes in several MM opening sizes. It's the strongest for heavy items like 1 troy ounce gold pieces. Double locking also.
http://www.stuller.com/products/963/?groupId=44655

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
a few new single tahitians were posted this afternoon. I picked up this one- anyone else?

4365.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1410388761|3748680 said:
I also have this model. It is my favorite, but your jeweler has to install it and you can't move it once it's soldered on. This comes in several MM opening sizes. It's the strongest for heavy items like 1 troy ounce gold pieces. Double locking also.
http://www.stuller.com/products/963/?groupId=44655
Thanks for the enhancer info, NL. This Stuller model is actually what I asked Jeremy for, but the other one is what PP was able to find at the local findings provider that they use. As it turns out, I think the model that PP was able to find will look better with the little h setting, so it all works out.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That is one sweet shape!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
oooops, i got that one! i am having it set with a little eyepin so i can wrap it with my other two (see below) and put them on an enhancer!

pp103cht.jpg
pp97cht_0.jpg
pp97tealt.jpg

those, plus a crazy bright shiny emerald green ringed pearl that i have. of course, if they don't all go together well...

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that'll be dazzling!!!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
thanks bsomlo! i just hope they'll work together. the first two are perfect, and i've got them all three (not the teal one) arranged on a sterling eyepin right now, so i can play with them in different lights and different arrangements. the peacocks and the green work so well together - i'm hoping the blue can find a home with them. :)

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the info on the enhancer, Nacrelover and FlyGirl :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
juliebeth - Sounds so fun. And so pretty. :love:

How about a few in progress shots for some pearly eye candy? :bigsmile: :cheeky: :appl: :wavey:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1410394120|3748718 said:
a few new single tahitians were posted this afternoon. I picked up this one- anyone else?

Pistachio with pink overtones! I missed the drop again!

juliebeth said:
oooops, i got that one! i am having it set with a little eyepin so i can wrap it with my other two (see below) and put them on an enhancer!

pp103cht.jpg
pp97cht_0.jpg
pp97tealt.jpg

those, plus a crazy bright shiny emerald green ringed pearl that i have. of course, if they don't all go together well...

Julie beth, can't wait to see your finished piece. They are lovely.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
iguanatan|1409955191|3745669 said:
There seems to be a few new things up.
Devastated that I missed the two fireball and metallic freshie pendants :wall:

The other new things there (mainly carved Tahitians) are pretty, but not my style.

Two new pendants still available. You keen? :naughty:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel - Great job snagging that gorgeous loose Tahitian!

juliebeth - Your enhancer sounds great and I can't wait to see the final product!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like they've updated with Fireball pendants again!!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1410447170|3749022 said:
Looks like they've updated with Fireball pendants again!!

I'm surprised no-one has snapped them up yet. The first ones went in a blink.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
These fireball pendants are glorious! I'd buy them but own too many to justify another fireball pendant purchase. How can you not go crazy over "lime green and pink overtones"?!!!

http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-4340-metallic-lavender-freshwater-fireball-pearl-diamond-pendant.aspx

This fireball pendant has a rare and unique coloration. The pearl exhibits a mixture of lime green a pink overtones. We paired the fireball with two round metallics, one of which has the same green and pink overtones.

These should really belong to "one of us".

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and in Rose Gold no less ... that is SO tempting ...

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Come on, girlfriend. Give it a good home (and bring it to the Ruckus next year)!!!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
LOL, bsomlo :wavey: I LOVE fireballs ... on other people. I have no neck, so really short chains with long pendants tend to not be my best look ... and then there's all the boxes finally being delivered ... I do confess to being in love with the shape and color of this one, as well as the carved Tahitian pendants; almost pushed the button on one of those yesterday, sigh ... But Sarah at Kojima is still working on my Sea of Cortez pendant and ... wonder how this pendant would look with one of the smaller pearls removed, to make a shorter pendant ... :think:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1410460752|3749167 said:
These fireball pendants are glorious! I'd buy them but own too many to justify another fireball pendant purchase. How can you not go crazy over "lime green and pink overtones"?!!!

http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-4340-metallic-lavender-freshwater-fireball-pearl-diamond-pendant.aspx

This fireball pendant has a rare and unique coloration. The pearl exhibits a mixture of lime green a pink overtones. We paired the fireball with two round metallics, one of which has the same green and pink overtones.

These should really belong to "one of us".

You are a good saleswoman, Bsomlo, because someone bought it.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Wasn't me :) It was lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results