Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hermes addict checking in :wavey:

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Madam Bijoux|1393106826|3620806 said:

I have a few H bags & scarves, but no shoes yet. Do you love them?
My spouse showed me a pair of sort of modified mules....they look amazing, but I'm not familiar with the fit. (He typically buys when he travels.)

YenAgustin

Rough_Rock
Trade
I am a huge fun of Christian Louboutin &Jimmy Choo,
I love most of their products i just don' like the price tag:)
Sometimes I get what i like from online store(ebuy24hours and neimanmarcus)excellent products and prices are great!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I've added to my collection in the past 6 months. I've purchased a few more pairs of shoes (a couple of pairs of wedges for spring/summer) and I just got a new Chanel clutch. I forgot that someone in this requested a pic of my shoe/bag storage, so picture to follow:)

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'm finally getting around to posting an image of my Ikea bookcase that I use for my shoe/bag storage. This is the Ikea Billy bookcase in the medium brown with glass doors. I installed Ikea lighting at the top of the bookcase and I added crystal knobs from Anthropologie. It can hold about 4 or 5 pairs of shoes across each shelf, with room for additional pairs behind the front row of shoes. Currently, I have about 30 pairs of shoes and my handbag collection inside the bookcase and there's still room for more.

10171791_10203108766575733_449231980_n.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harpertoo|1393112909|3620840 said:

My spouse showed me a pair of sort of modified mules....they look amazing, but I'm not familiar with the fit. (He typically buys when he travels.)

I love the Oran sandals, but my feet are too wide to west them.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I have added to my collection lately :)) I have purchased two more Chanel items. I found a Chanel gold clutch from the Paris-Bombay collection and I finally added to my Chanel vintage collection. I found a brown Chanel shopping tote with gold hardware from the early 90's in excellent condition. It's a fabulous bag (classic/quilted) and will be a nice addition for the summer.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies,

Any suggestions on where I can sell off some of my designer shoes and bags other than eBay. The shoes are all new…they're from pre-pregnancy when my feet were one to two sizes smaller. Have been holding off selling them but now with impending foot surgery, I've all but given up trying to fit back into them. Have a couple pairs of Pradas, Sigerson Morrison, Pierre Hardy. Also have a few bags from several seasons ago, none of which are 'it' bags, but they're all new. I guess I WAS a shoe and bag addict. Now I'm at a point in my life where I just need to unload excess stuff.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
momhappy|1362577470|3397834 said:
So, obviously many of us are addicted to jewelry, but how about bags and/or shoes? I actually prefer to splurge on bags and shoes vs. jewelry - anyone else? What are your favorite designers? I have a growing collection of Christian Louboutin and I recently added my first pair of YSL Tribute Sandals. For bags, my go-to brand is Chanel. Please share your shoe/bag obsessions:)

Oh this is such a good question! I love reading the answers.

I am definitely a handbag addict, and less of a shoe addict in recent years. For bags, I'm all about the Birkin, with a few Balenciaga, YSL, LV, Givenchy, and Prada bags mixed in. For shoes, Prada, Hermes, Louboutin (simple nude pumps are my favorite of all time), and Jimmy Choo. I also love coats. You can never go wrong with a great coat, pair of shoes, and handbag. Like everyone else, I tend to sell off pieces at the end of the season on ebay which helps fund my addiction!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Madam Bijoux|1396454799|3645857 said:
Harpertoo|1393112909|3620840 said:

I love the Oran sandals, but my feet are too wide to west them.

Big fan of the shoes here! Carina ballet flats & Land boots get me through fall and winter. Very comfortable!

lollipop282

Rough_Rock
I have a nice collection of Coach leather handbags. I used to be a serious addict and sold a good portion of my collection last year. Now I try and limit my purchases to only 1 or 2 a year. ;))

Parijatziw

Rough_Rock
Nice collection !!! :lickout:
But i also have.

sakshisinha

Rough_Rock
I'm addicted in buying different varieties of shoes.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I go in phases, I love vintage Louis Vuitton but I also want it to be in great shape so I sometimes like new classic looking bags but I hate that it's so popular! I would have a show thing but I love comfort so it's more of a boot thing lol!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I have been coveting the Valentino Rockstud heels for a couple of years now, but couldn't get over the price tag. I finally took the plunge and purchased my first pair: 4" heels in poudre. They should arrive soon - *crossing fingers* that they fit:)

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Those are HOT! I've been eyeing the boot version. I now have to get my twin daughters approval before buying shoes and they forbid all the fun shoes.

Please post a pic when your shoes come :)

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
I'm addicted to Louis Vuitton everything :love: :love: :love:
screenshot__29_.png lol :wall:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Diamondboy11685
I am in the same boat with LV! Though I am a few ways behind in my collection compared to yours!

_30058.jpg

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
gregchang35|1431175264|3874455 said:
Diamondboy11685
I am in the same boat with LV! Though I am a few ways behind in my collection compared to yours!
Beautiful! I need to find a LV iPhone case lol :appl:

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
I'm a handbag addict. I've been collecting designer bags for 5 years! I downsized my collection. I had too many Louis Vuitton bags and did not wear a few of them. Now i'm content but i would love to add a Fendi and Chanel bag to my collection.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I only became interested in handbags about eight years ago, when a kind friend gave me the idea I could have more than two! Previously I just lived with one day bag and one evening bag until they 'died'.

I've now got a Mulberry Bayswater but I've only used it once as its very heavy! Keep thinking of selling it but it's too nice to let go of...repeatedly tell myself I will use it soon!
Treated myself to a gorgeous studded Jimmy Choo bag recently, in the shop it looked Navy blue but in daylight it's purple..still love it and use it for special meals out etc.
Also have a big lightweight Love Moschino tote, a Michael Kors, Paul Costello and Polo Ralph Lauren woven bag.
Otherwise it's good quality ( my assessment) leather everyday bags in different colours, the brand doesn't matter, I find TKMaxx excellent for bags.

Would love the LV embossed Speedy in a rich plum or raspberry colour.......a girl can dream!

I appreciate shoes but I've got little feet and can't walk in anything higher than 5cms, so I don't do designer shoes. A friend has some fantastic Valentino Rock Stud high heels...I wish!
Jewellery really is my passion.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Momhappy...I forgot to say I love your Billy shoe-robe and your fantastic vertiginous shoes look amazing. If you fancy posting photos of your favourites I'm fairly sure no one will mind :)

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock
Love your thread!
Bags is my soft spot. I just love bags - love to chose them every morning for my outfits. I think Prada bags are my favorite ones. I have 4 in my collection and really want another one. I also have multiple Gucci, Ferragamo, Burberry, Coach, Furla, Botkier bags and one Valentino bag, one Louboutin, one Hermes and one Tory Burch.

jankoluvsky

Rough_Rock
Nice thread of shopaholics
o.png

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
jankoluvsky said:
Nice thread of shopaholics
o.png
Thanks for your positive contributions.

SarahBr

Rough_Rock
Yes, I'm! :) I have more than 50 bags and leather backpack.

ladidalola

Shiny_Rock
Yup, I go there to research on the bags that I'm thinking to buy :)

I'm more of a bag lady but with that being said, I still don't buy a lot of bags. I'm usually very picky with the design so I stick to classic pieces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results