shape
carat
color
clarity

Change "Ring" to "Bling" in "Men's Ring Eye Candy Folder"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Re: Change "Ring" to "Bling" in "Men's Ring Eye Candy Folder

Okay, by the preponderance of the 'evidence', Kenny is King of PS :appl: :appl:

Hear ye, hear ye! Run for cover, the vigilantes are out to get us all.!

You've proven your point, Kenny. Get down from that soapbox and walk away with a smug look on your face. :bigsmile:

'Methinks thou dost protest too much' .

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

drk ...you are a :devil: :lol: :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

isaku5|1410287721|3747828 said:
Okay, by the preponderance of the 'evidence', Kenny is King of PS :appl: :appl:

Hear ye, hear ye! Run for cover, the vigilantes are out to get us all.!

You've proven your point, Kenny. Get down from that soapbox and walk away with a smug look on your face. :bigsmile:

Apology accepted. :praise:

Now say three Hail Kennys, go my child and cyn no more. :D

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

urseberry|1410284333|3747787 said:
Oh my goodness, I had forgotten about that violent and disturbing post that kenny copied above. That story is horrifying how ever you interpret it: as a true story, a fabrication designed to impress, or a fabrication to attract positive or negative attention. Drama can be fun, but I think Pricescope is better off without this kind of negativity.
This is a fun thread we haven't had one in awhile.. :lol: This thread reminded me of the time when a 17 year kid posted a $70k watch on a watch forum he claim to owned.

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

drk14|1410285541|3747805 said:
... yet all of the images he provided you (at least those that you posted in SMTB on those days) -- not just the one gold Rolex and the one gold ring that you've confessed to-- are just doctored versions of images that have long been available on the internet.

OMG, I just figured it out: "doctored"..."DoctorD" :shock:
Ladies and gentlemen, we've been had. It was staring us in the face all along. :lol:

sturgeon123456

Rough_Rock

drk14|1410290326|3747859 said:
drk14|1410285541|3747805 said:
... yet all of the images he provided you (at least those that you posted in SMTB on those days) -- not just the one gold Rolex and the one gold ring that you've confessed to-- are just doctored versions of images that have long been available on the internet.

OMG, I just figured it out: "doctored"..."DoctorD" :shock:
Ladies and gentlemen, we've been had. It was staring us in the face all along. :lol:

I feel intellectually void and inferior to your high problem solving skills.....I could have looked at that for 10 lifetimes and I would have never figured that out...I wish we could swap brains. Im not even kidding....good job on that one! Well I feel dumb and back to my life of mediocracy :(

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for posting that, I could remember the last part about protesting too much but I couldn't remember how the turn of phrase started, and it's been bugging me all day! :lol:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

OoohShiny|1410293933|3747921 said:
Thank you for posting that, I could remember the last part about protesting too much but I couldn't remember how the turn of phrase started, and it's been bugging me all day! :lol:

Happy to help. :))

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi DoctorD :wavey:

I see you are here now since you are on the list of present PS members which is at the bottom of this PS window.

I assume you are here to post that pic of all your bling.

screen_shot_2014-09-09_at_6.png

screen_shot_2014-09-09_at_5.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hey Doctord-Pic, wheredja go?
Whydja leave so fast, and without saying Howdy?

BTW, DF told me there are forums where owners of expensive watches post pics of their $100,000 watches.
I'm sure you got a few of those too, in addition to those Rolexes that all of the wannabes have, if you'd like to hang out with some of your rich, powerful, masculine peers who own companies and have huge wrists for beating up inferiors ...

DF, what is the name of that watch forum?
Timezone or something?

screen_shot_2014-09-09_at_7.png

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

Kenny, if you don't leave this thread alone, I'm going to have to tell my DDr. story and other tidbits... :bigsmile:

Off you go and cockadoodle-do in someone else's back 50. There's got to be fraud all around you just waiting for your skills.

My story does not involve any fraud whatsoever and points to some gentlemanly characteristics shown by DDr. on several occasions. :angel:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

isaku5|1410301210|3748018 said:
Kenny, if you don't leave this thread alone, I'm going to have to tell my DDr. story and other tidbits... :bigsmile:

Off you go and cockadoodle-do in someone else's back 50. There's got to be fraud all around you just waiting for your skills.

My story does not involve any fraud whatsoever and points to some gentlemanly characteristics shown by DDr. on several occasions. :angel:

Oh, just go for it.
Post away!

I love this thread.
I haven't had this much fun since I was orbiting the earth on morphine after my cancer surgery.
This is the thread for wild and crazy posts.

screen_shot_2014-09-09_at_9.png

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

I'm not ready yet. :)) Don't be greedy. I'll post when I'm darn good and ready. :naughty:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

isaku5|1410301797|3748030 said:
I'm not ready yet. :)) Don't be greedy. I'll post when I'm darn good and ready. :naughty:

No, you most post NOW ... so says the King.
Don't make me send my tax collectors after you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1410299368|3747993 said:

BTW, DF told me there are forums where owners of expensive watches post pics of their $100,000 watches.
I'm sure you got a few of those too, in addition to those Rolexes that all of the wannabes have, if you'd like to hang out with some of your rich, powerful, masculine peers who own companies and have huge wrists for beating up inferiors ...

Timezone or something?
you scared him away!... :(sad

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

Hi there!!! I'm having all kinds of fun here too. :bigsmile:

Did you know that the King has no clothes???? I learned that at my mother's knee many decades ago. Fun to reminisce, isn't it?

Was it Shakespeare who said, "The law's an ass."? Why would that be pertinent here? You figure it out and let me know. If you don't know the answer, guess. There will be no deduction for incorrect guesses.

Oh, one other thing - I almost forgot - You had morphine after your cancer surgery? I had morphine after two hip replacements and cancer surgery We're almost related! :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

isaku5|1410302658|3748038 said:
Did you know that the King has no clothes????

You must be psychic.
I'm naked right now.
No joke.
It's really hot here and we have no AC and my SO's out.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1410302470|3748037 said:

Timezone or something?

Well, now you know where to look for him. :naughty:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

[quote="DoctorD|

I'm not going to waste my time reading anything else you write. And I'm going to unsubscribe from everything so I'm not tempted to look. You've ruined any hope I had that I could enjoy this site.

1237346uf0ylvkf5u.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1410303054|3748041 said:
isaku5|1410302658|3748038 said:
Did you know that the King has no clothes????

You must be psychic.
I'm naked right now.
No joke.
It's really hot here and we have no AC and my SO's out.
Kenny
Please don't post any selfie ..
askeered.gif
scram.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Timezone or something?

Impossible.
He's a real man, with thick wrists and hands.
I have thin ones.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am trying to figure out if he wanted to get enough posts to go to a GTG to stalk everyones jewellery or to pick up female P/S members. Either way that is just plain creepy and weird. This is why everyone that comes here SHOULD have to sign in and anyone that signs in should have to show real images not ones taken from the internet or vendors unless it is done so with full disclosure and/or permission.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Isabel, I am just curious about what you know.

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

sturgeon123456|1410290779|3747866 said:
I feel intellectually void and inferior to your high problem solving skills.....I could have looked at that for 10 lifetimes and I would have never figured that out...I wish we could swap brains. Im not even kidding....good job on that one! Well I feel dumb and back to my life of mediocracy :(
Haha, I'm sure you don't get to a place in your life where you can shop for turtle diamonds and 5ct cushions by being mediocre! :mrgreen: But thank you very much for the kind words. :wavey:

sturgeon123456

Rough_Rock

drk14|1410317360|3748175 said:
sturgeon123456|1410290779|3747866 said:
Haha, I'm sure you don't get to a place in your life where you can shop for turtle diamonds and 5ct cushions by being mediocre! :mrgreen: But thank you very much for the kind words. :wavey:

:) And thank you for for making my night, being told i'm not mediocre made me happy! You should tell that to my GF LOL

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1410304083|3748050 said:

Timezone or something?

Impossible.
He's a real man, with thick wrists and hands.
I have thin ones.
He will knock you out with one punch!..
boxinggy2.gif
:lol:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

Enough everyone. If there is a poster that is nt being genuine simply ignore please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results